Donald Velsor Officer with Port Richey Police Department

Posted in the Tampa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Investigative Reporter

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Officer Donald Velsor committed perjury during the filing of an arrest report to justify the arrest of an individual during a traffic stop. The driver whom was arrested is willing to come forth and take a lie detector test administered by the FBI.

Rainier has filed a request with the Tampa office of the FBI via email to take a compalint for abuse of power by this corrupt officer.
stalked by idiots

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2012
FBI local is just as dirty But GOOD LUCK !! Hope it works out for you or the victim. Cops truly earn the moniker.
CNN NEWS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 2, 2012
The cop has had problems himself. rememebr two sides to every story.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/two...
CNN NEWS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 May 2, 2012
CBS NEWS ROOM

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 May 2, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
USPI Communications

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 May 7, 2012
You can go here www.uspi.org and click services section of the web site then click on the CCR link. Conduct a search of USPI in the CCR data base you will learn that Rainier is a Certified Registered Federal Contractor in this data base and all the information on his company is before your eyes and will clearly inform you that he clearly offers intelligence services through contract. The badge said USPI and intelligence division nothing else. Which co-relates to what is listed in the CCR database of certified government contractors as to what department to contact.

Rainier has years of experience in the areas of services that are offered by his company,(for examples) just click on the acheievement link on the uspi.org web site and you will learn about the already many completed intelligence gathering investigations Rainier's company has done thus far.

The badge was and is in compliance to the laws of the State of Florida. The badge was not used in any type of official capacity during the stop and reason why Rainier refused to disply it to the cop when he was requested to do so. Rainier in "no way shape or fashion" indicated he was law enforcement. A request has been submiited to the Tampa FBI for review and also to FDLE for review for abuse of power of Mr. Rainier and that of his (9) year old minor son whom was pressent during this revengeful arrest and huge violation of both of their civil rights.

USPI COMMUNICATIONS DEPART. PRESS RELEASE STATEMENT
stalked by idiots

United States

#7 May 7, 2012
holy moley !!! What a bunch of CREEPS !!! Thank you !!!
USPI Communications

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 May 7, 2012
It reeks of lies, deceit and corruption. The U.S. Department of Justice needs to dismantle this department and turn it over to Pasco Sheriff's Office.

PORT RICHEY MAYOR TOO ??? REEKS CORUPTION

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/...
USPI Communications

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 May 7, 2012
USPI Communications

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 May 7, 2012
Fired by Pasco Sheriff's Department now Officer Berrios hired and works for who else Port Richey.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/art...
USPI Communications

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 May 7, 2012
Oh forgot to tell you he is a buddy of the arresting officer in this case Officer Berrios and Velsor both worked at Pasco Sheriff's Office. Until berrios got terminated for 98 mph while drunk read article

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/art...
Ghetto Blaster

Saint Petersburg, FL

#12 May 12, 2012
Don't be there next victim. REPORT THEM!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/jera...
Informed

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 May 14, 2012
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/former-po...

The Port Richey Police obviously have corruption problems and need to be dismantled.
Laughable

Tampa, FL

#14 Sep 30, 2012
A port richey officer being constantly picked at by a person or persons (yeah, right)in Tarpon Springs? Sounds like one sad person, most likely an ex-convict who probably got caught by this officer and is just sour grape-ing.
Laughable

Tampa, FL

#15 Sep 30, 2012
News from April 30th, 2012 NEW PORT RICHEY A man pulled over by New Port Richey police for speeding was taken to jail after flashing a badge and saying he was also an officer.

The Tampa Bay Times reports that 53-year-old Joseph Rainier asked to speak to a supervisor when he was stopped on Saturday. When New Port Richey Cpl. Donald Velsor responded that he's a supervisor, Rainier flashed a gold shield that resembled an official Florida Department of Law Enforcement badge.

Police say Rainier then told the officer "you're in trouble."

When Velsor asked to see the badge, police say Rainier refused. He also refused to get out of the vehicle.

Rainier was arrested and charged with impersonating a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest without violence. He was released after posting a $5,150 bond.
Ahmet Sandikci

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Oct 4, 2012
I am sorry for posting this below Joseph I know that all the information above is true.....please let me clean your toilets with my turkish tongue.
Laughable wrote:
A port richey officer being constantly picked at by a person or persons (yeah, right)in Tarpon Springs? Sounds like one sad person, most likely an ex-convict who probably got caught by this officer and is just sour grape-ing.
Ahmet Sandicki

Tarpon Springs, FL

#17 Feb 7, 2013
oh I forgot to tell all of you my Name is Ahmet Sandikci and I committed a massive fraud go to www.uspi.org and read the federal court ruling on me and now you know why I defend corrupt cops. They let me get away with it for now. But after this federal ruling I have a lot to worry about. The U.S. Marshal's surely to arrive any day now.
Investigative Reporter

Tarpon Springs, FL

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Laughable...laugh about this... go to the Pasco County Clerk's office click on court's and type in Rainier's name and you will find the state never charged Rainier. As a matter of fact laughable the police had to give Rainier his badge back and he has a signed proeprty receipt to prove it. They even tried to apologize to rainier. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... So laugh at that user name laughable..!! The user name laughable is probably non other than con man crook Ahmet Sandikci or the cop himself.
Laughable wrote:
News from April 30th, 2012 NEW PORT RICHEY A man pulled over by New Port Richey police for speeding was taken to jail after flashing a badge and saying he was also an officer.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that 53-year-old Joseph Rainier asked to speak to a supervisor when he was stopped on Saturday. When New Port Richey Cpl. Donald Velsor responded that he's a supervisor, Rainier flashed a gold shield that resembled an official Florida Department of Law Enforcement badge.
Police say Rainier then told the officer "you're in trouble."
When Velsor asked to see the badge, police say Rainier refused. He also refused to get out of the vehicle.
Rainier was arrested and charged with impersonating a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest without violence. He was released after posting a $5,150 bond.
Mary

Zephyrhills, FL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
The real reason the cops are on to him....Joe Rainier has been seen by elementary schools taking pictures of students.

Protect your kids there are sick people out there !!!
Gary

Zephyrhills, FL

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Mary wrote:
The real reason the cops are on to him....Joe Rainier has been seen by elementary schools taking pictures of students.
Protect your kids there are sick people out there !!!
He sounds like a very disturbed individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kEeP a WoRd*DrOp A wOrD (Jan '15) 12 hr Intrepid Surfer 183
Donald Trump For President Aug 27 George 11
people Aug 27 misty 1
Review: Greystone Capital Corporation Aug 26 Jim Peterson 1
News Tampa man shot in the head, shooter on the loose (Oct '08) Aug 24 Nathans x 4
Kristy Kiebler Aug 23 TLHendersonK9 1
News Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Aug 21 Yep 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tampa Mortgages