First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

Tamms, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Has anyone ever noticed that anyone with the last name of Cain can't be trusted or depended on for anything?
Just Saying

Mounds, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I can think of alot of people's last name with the same thought. Might even be urs.

Since: Aug 10

Tamms, IL

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I would comment but I think everyone already knows what I'm thinking when it comes to Cains.
resident

Ballwin, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2013
someone wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that anyone with the last name of Cain can't be trusted or depended on for anything?
No family is all bad. What Cain and what did they do?
a Cain member

Ballwin, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2013
you pieces of s*** can get the f** off the Cain's,
they'll give you the shirt off their back to help someone out, and they have their own problems to worry about then hearing about you mother f***ers on here talking s***, so before you go and point your fingers at people make sure your own fingers ain't f***ing dirty.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text> No family is all bad. What Cain and what did they do?
They don't know just mouthing!
More Knowledgeable

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Well I can tell you as a life-long resident of this county that the Cains are one of the oldest families around these parts and by no means are what you are making them out to be.The originals like Fred and Herman were hard-working men and raised some good kids. The next generation to follow turned out pretty good too. The current bunch is OK as well. We all have family who do things we are not proud of but you need not categorize an entire family as trash like you have here unless you know what you are talking about!!! The follies and failures of one or two people should not brand the whole bunch as losers. Most all the Cains have jobs and contribute to society and are good people, so shut your hole!!!
Cactus pete

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
The Cain family has one member of their family that works in the Pentagon in D.C, and was there the day the plane hit the building. Don't brand an entire family with such broad strokes, just because of one or two misfits.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
probably the same thing they think when they see your name!
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
I would comment but I think everyone already knows what I'm thinking when it comes to Cains.
Coward-Hater

Girard, IL

#12 Feb 12, 2013
someone wrote:
I know a lot of cains and everyone of them are good hard working people.So stop being the coward of the county and say what you have to say to there face.And stop posting that bullshit on here!!!!

Tamms, IL

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I don't have anything against ALL the Cains, just one in particular. Well actually two of the Cains have pissed me off but there's one in particular who is a total asshole that's not worth 2 cents. and if anyone has anything to say to me I will tell them to straight up eat my ass.

Tamms, IL

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Oh and also, I find it weird how everyone in this forum is quick to defend to Cains, when people are posting topics like this all the time about other people and nobody ever seems to give a shit.
Greg Jr

Tamms, IL

#15 Feb 13, 2013
I'm a Cain ya it's been a story of my life...O I'm Greg Cain Jr. and really I could give to fucks what anyone thinks of a Cain I mean I not a big fan of Sissom do you here me bitching about that no no you don't why cause I have better things to do!
Greg Jr

Tamms, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2013
And grow some damn balls and put your name on here!
Greg Jr

Tamms, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2013
*two *hear sorry bout that got in a hurry. . .
Greg Jr

Tamms, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2013
I don't get on this bullshit website so if anyone has an issue what I post please feel free to facebook or whatever I work mon-fri 8-5 in cdale at Auffenburg and the weekends I go out o and thurs. have fire meetings um ya. . .
GREG CAIN SR

Marion, KS

#20 Feb 14, 2013
YA KNOW WELL ALL HAVE PROBLEMS WERE NOT PERFECT AND WE HAVE ALL DONE THINGS WERE NOT PROUD OF SO WHY PICK ON SOME ONE. GO FACE TO FACE IF YA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM. FRED WAS MY GRANDFATHER AND HERMAN MY GREAT UNCLE. I THANK ALL THE REST OF FOR THE KIND WORDS FOR THE CAINS. AND MAY GOD BLESS YA ALL
Meow

Lenexa, KS

#21 Feb 23, 2013
The Kerr's are great people.......
........said no one ever.

Tamms, IL

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Sure, you say that until you're standing face to face with one! Me on the other hand, will tell anyone that they're a retard both online and offline.
Respect

United States

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
Sure, you say that until you're standing face to face with one! Me on the other hand, will tell anyone that they're a retard both online and offline.
Hey Hun guess what I am a Cain I work my a$$ off take care of my kids and don't expect anything from anyone. You say you would call us retarded both on line and off well chose your spot then you'll know what getting b*tch slapped by a chick does for you. You may not like someone in perticular but for you to talk out of your head and brand a whole family for one or two people your pretty pathetic but like I said before name a place so you can say it to my face off line. Until then though have a wonderful day and hope to see you soon;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde Drug Dealer (Jan '14) 36 min Todd 22
Danielle h Thu OMNI ONE 9323 6
Tiffanny bennett Thu Yep 2
Amanda McHughs& Sierra Prater (Jun '12) Wed Adam 28
Tamms 4th of July 2017! Wed Citizen 1
Gina Essex Turner (Apr '16) Wed TWilburn 9
Deana Johnson is pregnant with triplets May 21 Yup 4

Tamms Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance