Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

I have dealt with organization and found that they are a top notch organization and the premier energy consulting firm in all of S Fla. they treat their employees like gold and practice ethical princilples in all of their affairs.
Former employee

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Not true. I worked for them. They pay you a weekly salary, and you have to work to earn the commission. Its hard because your not selling anything, You just have to get a business owner to give you a minute of their time & to understand that your actually trying to help them save money and your paid by the provider, not by them. But They never hid the weekly base pay amount that you make, but you have the potential to make good money. Takes a little patience.
Former employee

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

United Power Consultants wrote:
United Power ConsultantsServing Pompano Beach4699 N Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
THEY WILL USE YOU LIKE TOILET PAPER AND WONT PAY YOU, COLD CALLING TELLING LIES
Not true. I worked for them. They pay you a weekly salary, and you have to work to earn the commission. Its hard because your not selling anything, You just have to get a business owner to give you a minute of their time & to understand that your actually trying to help them save money and your paid by the provider, not by them. But They never hid the weekly base pay amount that you make, but you have the potential to make good money. Takes a little patience.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

United Power Consultants wrote:
United Power ConsultantsServing Pompano Beach4699 N Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
THEY WILL USE YOU LIKE TOILET PAPER AND WONT PAY YOU, COLD CALLING TELLING LIES
I happen to agree. I worked for them for their daily base pay and was paid that for my first 3 days there. On my fourth day (the beginning of a new pay period) I received some bills worth a total commission of $60. I decided to quit after that and when I called the following Friday to see when I could pick up my check (worth $90) I was told that I already got paid for the time I was there. When mentioning the one day I worked within the new pay period in addition to the "commission" I earned, I was told to call back later to give them time to look into it. Any way you slice it, this is screwing around with people's money. It shouldn't matter if I quit or not, I should still receive what's rightfully owed to me for the work I performed while I was there. I will be looking into seeing what, if anything, can be done through the department of labor if they decide not to pay me what is rightfully owed today.
Baffled

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

justified2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree. I worked for them for their daily base pay and was paid that for my first 3 days there. On my fourth day (the beginning of a new pay period) I received some bills worth a total commission of $60. I decided to quit after that and when I called the following Friday to see when I could pick up my check (worth $90) I was told that I already got paid for the time I was there. When mentioning the one day I worked within the new pay period in addition to the "commission" I earned, I was told to call back later to give them time to look into it. Any way you slice it, this is screwing around with people's money. It shouldn't matter if I quit or not, I should still receive what's rightfully owed to me for the work I performed while I was there. I will be looking into seeing what, if anything, can be done through the department of labor if they decide not to pay me what is rightfully owed today.
This person called in to the owner to say their meds were off and thats why they didnt show up with no call.Typical addict behavior.Then this person came in was given every penny and signed that they were paid in full.Of course they didnt resend the statement above just no class trying to get something for nothing.I have been with this company over a year and love my work enviroment. If some of these people were working they wouldnt have time to talk soooo much SMACK!
Try getting a job and a life ms. justified.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Baffled wrote:
<quoted text>This person called in to the owner to say their meds were off and thats why they didnt show up with no call.Typical addict behavior.Then this person came in was given every penny and signed that they were paid in full.Of course they didnt resend the statement above just no class trying to get something for nothing.I have been with this company over a year and love my work enviroment. If some of these people were working they wouldnt have time to talk soooo much SMACK!
Try getting a job and a life ms. justified.
You are correct with the payment in full...a week after it was supposed to be paid because of what reason??????? A true compay would have had a check ready for the work performed regardless of whether the employee was still employed or not. With regards to the addict behavior comment, what the hell does that have to do with the company's emloyment practices or lack thereof? It's pathetic to use that as an excuse for screwing with people's money...maybe someone who works for the company will wake up and file an SS8 form with the IRS for it's lack of appropriate busness procedures. Look it up and become more educated.
screwed

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

however you want to say it this company is a fraud
aint gonna answer

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

So, baffled, former employee and anoy are probably the same person and closely connected with this company and I'm assuming monitor this thread.
QUIT MAKING YOUR ILLEGAL ROBO CALLS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tamarac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tamarac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••