Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28959 Jul 23, 2012
Well, good for the Muppets. I always knew they were some of the good guys.

----------

The Jim Henson Company has celebrated and embraced diversity and inclusiveness for over fifty years and we have notified Chick-Fil-A that we do not wish to partner with them on any future endeavors. Lisa Henson, our CEO is personally a strong supporter of gay marriage and has directed us to donate the payment we received from Chick-Fil-A to GLAAD.
- from the Jim Henson Company Facebook page

----------

When a company takes a stand for bigotry and discrimination, it is the moral obligation of ever decent American to loudly condemn that company.

Chik-Fil-A does not deserve the money of decent Americans. Boycott bigotry!
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28960 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
If you're in the Olympics - you didn't do that. Somebody else made that happen.
- Mitt Romney
The above quote is just as accurate and honest as what Romney and the rest of the mendacious right are claiming Obama said about business people in the US.
Taken out of context. Dan the Man lies again.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#28961 Jul 23, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, the poor little racist is upset because he was caught posting using his other ID's on other forums. Boo Hoo Hoo.
How is single life treating you cheater? You cheated on your black wife with a white woman and she threw your cheating azz out. LMAO
You're not loved anymore. BOO HOO HOO.
LOL!

Do tell?

May explain the hate filled idiot!

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28962 Jul 23, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, the poor little racist is upset because he was caught posting using his other ID's on other forums. Boo Hoo Hoo.
How is single life treating you cheater? You cheated on your black wife with a white woman and she threw your cheating azz out. LMAO
You're not loved anymore. BOO HOO HOO.
It's a slippery slope from racist liar to unhinged, delusional lunatic.

It's no surprise that Roger the Racist has taken that tumble. That's what happens when you have no moral core and very little brains. LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28963 Jul 23, 2012
Good for the city of Boston!

----------

Mayor Menino on Chick-fil-A: Stuff it

Mayor Thomas M. Menino is vowing to block Chick-fil-A from bringing its Southern-fried fast-food empire to Boston — possibly to a popular tourist spot just steps from the Freedom Trail — after the family-owned firm’s president suggested gay marriage is “inviting God’s judgment on our nation.”

“Chick-fil-A doesn’t belong in Boston. You can’t have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against a population. We’re an open city, we’re a city that’s at the forefront of inclusion,” Menino told the Herald yesterday.

“That’s the Freedom Trail. That’s where it all started right here. And we’re not going to have a company, Chick-fil-A or whatever the hell the name is, on our Freedom Trail.”

----------

Boycott bigotry! Tell Chik-Fil-A to stick their shitty chicken where the sun don't shine.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28964 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This is, of course, a ridiculous lie. I've never posted on any forum but Chambersburg. Why would I - that's where I live. I have no reason to go to other forums.
POS racist, lying dipshit, and now a paranoid jerkoff.
Congratulations, you've hit the scumbag trifecta. You are officially a completely worthless subhuman degenerate. LMAO!
Dan the Man is really mad because he has been exposed for what he really is. LMAO at the retard with multiple personalities.

It's time for a new ID says Dan the Man.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28965 Jul 23, 2012
"On second thought, Chick-fil-A should become the new gay hangout! All gays all the time! Chick-fil-Gay!"
- Natalie Maines on Twitter

Well, there you go - all the LGBT community can hang out there (and bring their own food) and the rest of us can take our money elsewhere. The best of both worlds. LOL!
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28966 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no surprise that Roger the Racist has taken that tumble. That's what happens when you have no moral core and very little brains. LMAO!
Come on Dan the Man it's time to tell the truth about your black wife and how you cheated on her with a white woman. Come on Danny it's all on West Mifflin forums. It took me awhile to dig through them but it's all there and all the other ID's you use on here are there too.

I could of created a file like you have on all who oppose your stupid opinions but I'm not a mental case like you are.

You really can be a hot head when proof is starring you in the face. Now, crawl back into that dark hole and go away. LMAO at the Topix idiot.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28967 Jul 23, 2012
More good news out of the Justice Department...

----------

Justice Department Investigates Pennsylvania Voter ID Law

The Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division has launched a formal investigation into whether Pennsylvania’s voter ID law discriminates against minorities, TPM has learned.

In a three-page letter sent to Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Carol Aichele on Monday, DOJ requested state data on registered voters as well as the state’s list of individuals with driver’s licenses and ID cards.

Additionally, DOJ requested information on the state’s efforts to educate voters about the new law as well as documents and records supporting a March 14 statement from the office of Gov. Tom Corbett (R) which claimed “99 percent of Pennsylvania’s already have acceptable photo IDs.”
DOJ has already opposed voter ID laws in South Carolina and Texas, two states which are covered by Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act. A panel of federal judges heard the Texas case earlier this month, while judges will hear South Carolina’s case later this summer.

----------

It's good to see the DOJ Civil Rights Division doing what it was created to do again after being bastardized by the Bush administration.

Good work, Attorney General Holder!

Location hidden

#28968 Jul 23, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Dan the Man it's time to tell the truth about your black wife and how you cheated on her with a white woman. Come on Danny it's all on West Mifflin forums. It took me awhile to dig through them but it's all there and all the other ID's you use on here are there too.
I could of created a file like you have on all who oppose your stupid opinions but I'm not a mental case like you are.
You really can be a hot head when proof is starring you in the face. Now, crawl back into that dark hole and go away. LMAO at the Topix idiot.
LMAO!

No wonder the fool has NOTHING and runs away from facts, I called it!

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28969 Jul 23, 2012
Holder vows to uphold U.S. voting rights

HOUSTON, July 10 (UPI)-- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Tuesday called new voter ID restrictions "poll taxes" and said the Justice Department will aggressively enforce voting rights.

In a speech at the NAACP National Convention in Houston, Holder said the Civil Rights Division had filed a record number of cases and the White House was committed to defending voting rights.

"The Justice Department's efforts to uphold and enforce voting rights will remain aggressive," Holder said in his prepared remarks. "And I have every expectation that we'll continue to be effective."
Holder told the NAACP audience Tuesday his department opposes the Texas law, in part because it would unfairly affect minority residents who may not have the money or wherewithal to apply for a driver's license or state ID. He cited a nationwide study that concluded while 8 percent of voting-age whites lacked an official photo identity card, 25 percent of Africa-Americans lacked the necessary ID.

"We will not allow political pretexts to disenfranchise American citizens of their most precious right," Holder said.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#28970 Jul 23, 2012
Im kicking back watching these tea bags act and think bobby6464 cares about there opinions. I kind of like the tea bag bobby64 conspiracy

Location hidden

#28971 Jul 23, 2012
<CHIRP>

LMAO!

I love when I'm RIGHT!

LOL!

Keep running, those poll numbers prove hard workers are fed up with the LIBs!

LMAO!
Ted

Seanor, PA

#28972 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
"On second thought, Chick-fil-A should become the new gay hangout! All gays all the time! Chick-fil-Gay!"
Well, there you go - all the LGBT community can hang out there (and bring their own food) and the rest of us can take our money elsewhere. The best of both worlds. LOL!
You're quite the class act, danny BOY, bringing your own food to a restaurant and being a hemorrhoid to minimum wage workers who have nothing to do with your politics.

Heading down to Chick-fil-A, now are you, danny BOY?

Location hidden

#28973 Jul 23, 2012
Can this fool be any more out of touch?

"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Are you kidding me?!? How do liberal small-business owners feel about Obama now?

Just check out the polls!

LMAO!
Ted

Seanor, PA

#28974 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk, danny BOY, there you go again, predictably accusing someone else of your own ethical shortcomings.

danny BOY, the "racist liar to unhinged, delusional lunatic", morally vacant, a pathological liar, a plagiarist, and racist of the most despicable sort.

Location hidden

#28975 Jul 23, 2012
Chick-fil-A

Gee, another self made company hated by the POOR trash left! I mean really?

They provide college money, closed on Sunday's treat the employees GREAT!

Why do the far left hate hard work and success?

LMAO!
Ted

Seanor, PA

#28976 Jul 23, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
If possible, share links to any posts at the West Mifflin forum.

Location hidden

#28977 Jul 23, 2012
I love a liberal troll in melt-down mode!

They have NOTHING but running and SPINNING!

Their GOD is a total FAIL and Romney has not picked a VP yet!

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28978 Jul 23, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:

When facts are shown that cannot be disputed you do not reply, disappear, switch topics or you resort to name-calling.

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!

Be Proud!!!!

Say it Loud!!!!

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.

Aaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leiby's 3 hr Food not worth th... 5
Mayor Bachert 7 hr Old Days 12
Review: Daisy May Valentine's slit 8 hr Jesse Farber cold... 6
News 19 year old wins GOP primary for mayor in Penns... 8 hr Jesse Farber cold... 3
News 19 Year Old Wins Republican Ticket for Mayor's ... Mon LGBT GOP 7
Any word on Tamaqua bus driver thrown from bus Sun Nancy Reagan 8
News Diners Flock To Leiby's Restaurant After It Reo... May 19 Leibys 1

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tamaqua Mortgages