lansford cop suspended

Posted in the Tamaqua Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering why

Kingston, PA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
http://www.tnonline.com/2013/jan/11/lansford-...

usual secrets. who what when where.
mikey

Conshohocken, PA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Uh oh this can't be good...wonder what happened. Probably someone chasing young girls around
The narc

Havertown, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Was tattooboy up in Summit Hill again checking out some under age girls tattoos?

Why to they give them off with pay, you do something wrong and you get an extra paid vacation
mikey

Conshohocken, PA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Yea it should be without pay, just another waste of taxpayer money! And now im sure it will cost the FOP alot of money for attorney fees just like that cop in Jim Thorpe did.
hoot owl

Lehighton, PA

#5 Jan 11, 2013
WHO THE HELL IS IT ?
Crime Dog

Meadville, PA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Cannon also said she's pretty sure it wasn't Joe Delpiro.
Herman

Lehighton, PA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
All the Lansford cops used to party with me and Tony Renzo at the Lansford Hotel.
Detective

Lehighton, PA

#8 Jan 12, 2013
I'm sure this is pretty serious if it involves a PSP investigation. I did hear some information but it cannot be confirmed. Let's just say that I hope it is not true because it is pretty sick. Regardless everything comes out in the laundry so just stay tuned to the news ladies and gents
Rambo

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
I would venture to guess that nothing good is coming outta this. I doubt the suspension has to do with not meeting ticket quota. Just what the police community needs another black eye, this seems to occur every couple of years.
Crime Dog

Meadville, PA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
I just hope he was off duty otherwise more lawsuits for Lansford
Danny B

United States

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Crime Dog wrote:
I just hope he was off duty otherwise more lawsuits for Lansford
If he was off duty the Boro wouldn't be involved
Rambo

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I agree he was most probably on duty what a jerkoff....I say fire his sorry butt
Crime Dog

Meadville, PA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Lansford can get involved for a off duty crime.Happen all the time,supend him with pay and if charges filed suspend him without pay.Have no fear,Rosemary Cannon does everything for the Boro (Ask her) and she'll handle this.
Legal Dog

Charles Town, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Crime Dog wrote:
Lansford can get involved for a off duty crime.Happen all the time,supend him with pay and if charges filed suspend him without pay.Have no fear,Rosemary Cannon does everything for the Boro (Ask her) and she'll handle this.
Sorry to tell you that you are wrong but if he wasn't on duty they can't get involved until he is charged
Crime Dog

Meadville, PA

#15 Jan 13, 2013
As soon as a information warrant is filed the can suspend him like a smoked ham.
I'll have more info on this as soon as I talk to someone at the Italian Club.Those old washwomen know everything
Rambo

Lehighton, PA

#16 Jan 14, 2013
There appears to be no records of any formal criminal charges being filed as of recently. It must be a pretty detailed investigation. Word at the sokol club is that this encompasses several jurisdictions. I did hear some specific details but prefer not to post now since it cannot be confirmed true
Stray Dog

Lehighton, PA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Rambo wrote:
There appears to be no records of any formal criminal charges being filed as of recently. It must be a pretty detailed investigation. Word at the sokol club is that this encompasses several jurisdictions. I did hear some specific details but prefer not to post now since it cannot be confirmed true
Yea the Sokol club would be the first place I'd go for reliable info. Lol
I don't think investigating an offense like the purchase of alcohol for a minor would require much time, unless there is much more to it
inquiring mind

Lehighton, PA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
OK ... what's up? Can anyone give the who, what, why, when, and where?
Uninquire Your Mind

Lehighton, PA

#19 Jan 22, 2013
Nosey little bugger aren't you ? What ? You want to play judge and jury with the info ?
Johnnyboy

Spotsylvania, VA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Uninquire Your Mind wrote:
Nosey little bugger aren't you ? What ? You want to play judge and jury with the info ?
No I think he wants to find out if he can get an under age girlfriend half his age while he is stil married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police resume search for Jesse Farber 12 hr fistfucker 94
News Tamaqua man will face trial for alleged... 12 hr fistfucker 2
Roomies in Tamaqua! 21 hr Mister Fister 8
News Man charged with selling fentanyl to woman who ... 22 hr carmen miranda 1
Rectal Wrecking 570 Mar 19 purple gums big lips 12
News Tamaqua man arrested on warrant, had... Mar 17 gapedmancunt 11
tamaqua ordinance (May '12) Mar 17 CSI Tamaqua 16

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance