Did they ever arrest Rory and Jason Dahm for leaving Andrew Toney to Die?

Posted in the Tamaqua Forum

everyone cares

Old Forge, PA

#1 Oct 2, 2010
just kinda wondering because if anyone besides a snitch did it they would be locked up and the key would never be found.
Jen

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2010
Let me set the record straight. Jason had nothing to do with Andrew Tony's death. He was with me. His fiancé. People need to get the facts before they open their mouths about things, esp. I think that is called slander?
Nouse4you

Tamaqua, PA

#4 Nov 15, 2010
It dont matter they are useless anyway.
AOH

Mountain Top, PA

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Jason Dahm......bum,loser,drug dealer,drug user. And this is not slander, I would love to debate this one with Jen. Jason knows the recent drug deal he did and the Po Po gonna get him. South Railroad St. Tamaqua, green truck (hint hint, CI) They got ya buddy, guess ya didn't notice the blue undercover vehicle parked by M&S video taping you, I happened to be walking my dog that day on the tracks and just sat back and watched hahahaha
rory

Mahanoy City, PA

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Who is Rory and where did he come from? Alot of drug deals goin down on Railroad street. Isn't that where the library is?
Enrique

Frackville, PA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
The old Leiby's parking lot is now the new open air drug market. Drive by it at any time of the day or night and see for yourself.
legal or not

Scranton, PA

#9 Nov 22, 2010
By law a person does not have a legal obligation to help someone in a dire situation. It is not against the law to just not help someone. is it morally wrong? Of course, but not legally.
Toby

Kingston, PA

#10 Nov 23, 2010
AOH wrote:
Jason Dahm......bum,loser,drug dealer,drug user. And this is not slander, I would love to debate this one with Jen. Jason knows the recent drug deal he did and the Po Po gonna get him. South Railroad St. Tamaqua, green truck (hint hint, CI) They got ya buddy, guess ya didn't notice the blue undercover vehicle parked by M&S video taping you, I happened to be walking my dog that day on the tracks and just sat back and watched hahahaha
hey fritzy, mind your own business
Jen

Flushing, NY

#11 Nov 24, 2010
I'm not even sure why I am argueing with people like yourself. Jason and I don't even live in the area and haven't for a very long time now. It is amazing how he has been seen. Keep talking, by all means, but keep this in mind while you are making accusations. Ive already consulted with my lawyer and if and when this blows up in all of your faces, you can then concider yourself an ass. God sees everything and he will keep us safe from your mouths. One thing though, I was always taught to make sure my own hands are clean before I judge someone else, I guess ppl were not taught values. And something I learned from praying is, a curse without cause shall not alight. So sY what you need to if it makes you feel superior, because it won't hurt Jason and I, we are happy, healhy and getting married Christmas eve. Have a good life and Ill pray for you.
where r the police

Mahanoy City, PA

#12 Nov 26, 2010
r they watching the Rory house in Tuscy? Do u c all the druggies coming and going? Jason is in rehab wasting more of our tax dollars.

Since: Aug 09

Tamaqua, PA

#13 Nov 28, 2010
If smalltown knowers ever had to deal with druggies and dealers on a regular basis, they'd spin.
Jen

Newark, NJ

#14 Nov 28, 2010
where r the police wrote:
r they watching the Rory house in Tuscy? Do u c all the druggies coming and going? Jason is in rehab wasting more of our tax dollars.
yet again, get your story straight, he is on my health INS. I work for my money. I probably make more then half of schuylkill co. And. Is it so hard to be happy that someone turned their life around? He and I are happy. He changed my life. He has a heart of gold. No one in life is perfect. Just Leave Jason alone. Please. He has a New life with a bright future. He is going to be a daddy. I need him with me. Don't keep his name in this when it shouldn't be. I beg
of you. On the other hand, why don't people pray for Rory? He obviously needs help. It's sad, people would rather throw blame and gossip on here then say a prayer and ask God to help. This will only hurt people and ruin their lives with accusations that i have proved are untrue.
wake up

Mahanoy City, PA

#15 Nov 29, 2010
You cannot change your life around in a month. Having a child will not change him. He already has one. You need to wake up. All drug addicts should be spayed and neutered. Now you are bringing another child into this mess. You should have waited at least 2 years to make sure he stayed clean. Don't ask people to pray for these druggies. Ask them to pray for the children they bring into their disfunctional lives. Most end up abused and repeat their parents drug addictions. Very few make it out. They live what they learn. Good luck to you I hope you are right. Keep him in rehab and make sure he does the programs. That is your only hope.
makemelaugh

Tamaqua, PA

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Love how druggies always find GOD when the s&*t is ready to hit the fan.
QUESTION

Sparta, NJ

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
yet again, get your story straight, he is on my health INS. I work for my money. I probably make more then half of schuylkill co. And. Is it so hard to be happy that someone turned their life around? He and I are happy. He changed my life. He has a heart of gold. No one in life is perfect. Just Leave Jason alone. Please. He has a New life with a bright future. He is going to be a daddy. I need him with me. Don't keep his name in this when it shouldn't be. I beg
of you. On the other hand, why don't people pray for Rory? He obviously needs help. It's sad, people would rather throw blame and gossip on here then say a prayer and ask God to help. This will only hurt people and ruin their lives with accusations that i have proved are untrue.
If you are only getting married on Xmas Eve, how in the hell do you have him on your health insurance ?
Jen

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2010
QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>If you are only getting married on Xmas Eve, how in the hell do you have him on your health insurance ?
not that I have anything to prove or explain to you but it's called "significant other". If you realized it or not we are in the year 2010 a s the gay and lesbians are now being accepted. They are being a accepted as significant others when they live together. In turn, they cannot be prejudice against straight couples that live together. Ok. I'm done now. I said my peace. And I can tell the person who made the comment about the druggies finding God has no clue about God. You must be perfect and never screwed up in your life. Good for you. With God all things are possible and I believe. So does my husband to be. I pray for people like you who judge. That's why the world has so much hurt and heartache.
Makemelaughevenh arder

Tamaqua, PA

#19 Dec 3, 2010
I do have a clue about said "GOD", and would love to debate you on this. I have made mistakes, but "GOD" had nothing to do with what i did or how I got through it. It was all me. For your childs sake i hope he stays off the smack.
QUESTION

Sparta, NJ

#20 Dec 3, 2010
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
not that I have anything to prove or explain to you but it's called "significant other". If you realized it or not we are in the year 2010 a s the gay and lesbians are now being accepted. They are being a accepted as significant others when they live together. In turn, they cannot be prejudice against straight couples that live together. Ok. I'm done now. I said my peace. And I can tell the person who made the comment about the druggies finding God has no clue about God. You must be perfect and never screwed up in your life. Good for you. With God all things are possible and I believe. So does my husband to be. I pray for people like you who judge. That's why the world has so much hurt and heartache.
I never asked you to "prove" anything. I just asked a damn question. You must have one special employer. I questioned quite a few people that I know who just co-habitate and they know nothing of this. But, you can bet they are, this morning, at work. I was fully aware that they were "considering" allowing partners to be insured but was not aware the bill passed. Obviously, nobody else that I know, did either.
Jen

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2010
QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>I never asked you to "prove" anything. I just asked a damn question. You must have one special employer. I questioned quite a few people that I know who just co-habitate and they know nothing of this. But, you can bet they are, this morning, at work. I was fully aware that they were "considering" allowing partners to be insured but was not aware the
bill passed. Obviously, nobody else that I know, did either.
as for the insurance, concider yourself informed. For right now, it's not mandatory for the employer to offer coverage for the significant other, it's strictly by choice. They are paying for it so ts their choice. Yes, we are lucky. I have a great employer. A fantastic life and I found the man who completes me. I thank God for his blessings. Now it's time to start my day. God bless.
everyone cares

Old Forge, PA

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Jen wrote:
Let me set the record straight. Jason had nothing to do with Andrew Tony's death. He was with me. His fiancé. People need to get the facts before they open their mouths about things, esp. I think that is called slander?
You really should get to know someone before you decide to marry them! I know rory and jason for a very long time and my thoughts on the two of them r sneaky selfcentered people who would do whatever it takes to cover there own a**. Now to each there own i just asked a question. They r on video tape leaving the house. You can cover for him all you want but in my suggestion get out before you get sucked in to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 8 hr cpt 913
Elm Street narcs/trouble makers Thu Edgar Ann Eltersn... 11
2 Teens Shot In Hunting Accident In Northeaster... Thu friend of the two 2
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Wed Solomon 7,449
Who Will Be Carbon County's Next Commissioners Wed Pete G 7
Panther Valley School Tax's (Aug '08) Tue Truth agent 109
Tamaqua residents likely face a 1 mill... Nov 24 Jim 3
Tamaqua Dating
Find my Match

Tamaqua People Search