First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get packing

Mountain Top, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Get the ky out if your not moving, Obama gonna finish socializing the country
Old Fogey

Meadville, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Who won Eisenhower or Stevenson?
Doyle

Jim Thorpe, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2012
We are lucky Obama won....the less republicans in office the better America will be in future !!
get packing

Mountain Top, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
neither one would have done any good butatleast Obama would have gave us the change he promised if Romney won. Obama said the best thing he could have during his speech, "the best is yet to come" ya in 4 years when someone else is voted in.
Poor thang

Kingston, PA

#5 Nov 7, 2012
get packing wrote:
Get the ky out if your not moving, Obama gonna finish socializing the country
We can only hope
Dutch Hiller

Sanford, NC

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Four more years...of stagnant economic growth, staggering deficits, and crippling debt.
Reality

Stroudsburg, PA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Dutch Hiller wrote:
Four more years...of stagnant economic growth, staggering deficits, and crippling debt.
It's the will of the people ... the stupid bastards.
Dolly Llama

Selinsgrove, PA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Dutch Hiller wrote:
Four more years...of stagnant economic growth, staggering deficits, and crippling debt.
Willard was a joke.
Romney-Ryan would've put humanity back into the Dark Ages and the Crusades. Let's be grateful that clearer minds prevailed.
Old Fogey

Meadville, PA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
That Romney fella reminded me of one of those suit dummies at Macys
True Independent

Wilburton, PA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
It speaks volumes about the state of the republican party that they cannot come up with a viable candidate to defeat a president with such a low approval rating. Add to that the fact that they lost crucial senate seats in states that were traditionally republican because of outlandish, far right public remarks by their candidates. The party has splintered into a weak, undefined platform that even old school GOP`ers can`t seem to get behind.
Derp

Wilburton, PA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
So the voting public that was STUPID enough to re-elect the dumbass who got us into this mess (Bush), is STILL STUPID enough to re-elect a president who can`t seem to get us out of the mess!
Uncle Fester

Selinsgrove, PA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Romney loses. The 47% have spoken.
lol

Plymouth, PA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Lets have a political debate and act like our opinion is going to alter others!! It'll be fun! On this topic lets also throw in religion and abortion politics!......
Zapper

Selinsgrove, PA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
47% may live on government assistance for another four year! Everyone wants a handout!

Hope you are all ready to learn a new language!
Real american

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
I'm stocking up on guns and bullets while you still can
Leon

Stroudsburg, PA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Zapper wrote:
47% may live on government assistance for another four year! Everyone wants a handout!
Hope you are all ready to learn a new language!
I's wearin' my hat sideways and mah pants down 'round my knees so I's kin gets me some o' dat Bama money ... an' shit.
Leon

Stroudsburg, PA

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Real american wrote:
I'm stocking up on guns and bullets while you still can
Yo, yo, yo ... why do dem gangbangers hold da gun sideways when dey shoot?

<aanswer> Cuz dats da way da gun come in da box.
Jamal

Auburn, AL

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Hells yea, Leon. Imma get new dubs on my impala with my Obama moneys. Puerto Rico be our 51st state soon...me and my cuz movin there cause we is a tropical peoples.
political moment

Wellsboro, PA

#19 Nov 7, 2012
True Independent wrote:
It speaks volumes about the state of the republican party that they cannot come up with a viable candidate to defeat a president with such a low approval rating. Add to that the fact that they lost crucial senate seats in states that were traditionally republican because of outlandish, far right public remarks by their candidates. The party has splintered into a weak, undefined platform that even old school GOP`ers can`t seem to get behind.
I believe the GOP will slide into obscurity and it's primarily due to it's racism that keeps the mostly conservative African-Americans from joining the party of the "Great Emancipator."
political moment

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Nov 7, 2012
I hope that the Libertarian Party rises to bat. They are true liberatians and not psuedo liberatarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Farber eaten by deer? (May '17) 2 hr I liek mudkipz 21
tamaqua citations 2 hr I liek mudkipz 4
wth jamesway moved (Jun '17) 2 hr I liek mudkipz 16
News People in Tamaqua Upset Over Proposed Food Stam... 22 hr HeilTrump 17
Lethal TOXIC MOLD in Tamaqua ☣ Fri Bill Clinton 21
Danielle Fulton known drug dealer/CI Fri Tamaqua is a shyt... 18
Tamaqua School Board Fri old saggy balls s... 14

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tamaqua Mortgages