Propane and Heating Oil costs?

Propane and Heating Oil costs?

Posted in the Tamaqua Forum

Tamaquain

Sunbury, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2011
Who sells the cheapest propane refills and likewise heating oil around Tamaqua? Please share your opinions. I find myself wondering how anyone will be able to make it thru the winter this year since the Oil rates continue to stay so high!
chasis

Allentown, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Tamaquain wrote:
Who sells the cheapest propane refills and likewise heating oil around Tamaqua? Please share your opinions. I find myself wondering how anyone will be able to make it thru the winter this year since the Oil rates continue to stay so high!
padfield heating and plumbing in st clair
Free Heat

Scranton, PA

#3 Sep 4, 2011
Don't worry about the price welfare and Leheap give out free heat. If you run short just take some bags down to the borough meeting and take some of the hot air home, that the members are blowing all the time, of course you'll need to filter it to get the BS smell out of it

“I kind of friggin doubt it”

Since: Aug 10

Mountaintop

#4 Sep 4, 2011
A friend just got Propane from a dealer in Bloomsburg who I believe is named Herring or something like that.Suppose to be a lot cheaper than Fegley.
As for heating oil I'm checking web sites everyday and it's going up not down where it belongs.
Best Deal

Ephrata, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Tim Postupack in still creek Has the best price for oil in the area.
Barna

Scranton, PA

#6 Sep 4, 2011
Best Deal wrote:
Tim Postupack in still creek Has the best price for oil in the area.
No he doesn't, his price is about the same as most of the other dealers in the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamaqua's new power couple 7 hr It is 29
News N.J. cop accused of drunken rampage in Pa. head... 9 hr YouR 22
News Carbon group seeks to fight drug problem Aug 29 Missing your tongue 12
News Tamaqua man admits to his part in... Aug 29 hacker logic 2
News Farmer suffered severe arm injury Aug 29 coalbilly musings 1
Shenandoah Rapist Aug 24 thou shalt not rape 1
News Police seek help after attempted... Aug 24 Hazleton is Hispanic 8

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance