#65 Dec 1, 2012
Davy Fry wrote:
I like your poem
You like anything with VERY LONG IN IT.
BIG SEXY

Wyoming, PA

#66 Dec 1, 2012
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
The Illuminatti closed the good stores, just like they got Shawnie Boy fired from being a cop. C'mon when I pay a kid to thrown someting at another kid it's an erotic reason. Just saying.
Dont tell me your fooling around with kids again for erotic reason again? JUST SAYING.
BIG SEXY

Nazareth, PA

#67 Dec 1, 2012
JUST SAYING
YA BUDDY
johnny hopkins

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Dec 1, 2012
Shawn Phillips raped me
BIG SEXY

Wellsboro, PA

#69 Dec 1, 2012
YA BUDDY
Shawny Boy

Wellsboro, PA

#70 Dec 2, 2012
johnny hopkins wrote:
Shawn Phillips raped me
I'll do it again sweet cheeks.
Its the law

Reading, PA

#71 Dec 2, 2012
johnny hopkins wrote:
Shawn Phillips raped me
Its not tape if they say "surprise"
johnny hopkins

Scranton, PA

#72 Dec 2, 2012
He didn't say surprise. And it was with a storm trooper and his buddy Justin s
tamaqueer

Wellsboro, PA

#73 Dec 3, 2012
This is getting me soooooo HARD!
YOU KNOW

Wyoming, PA

#74 Dec 3, 2012
Shawn one day when you come to this site.EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS WILL BE RIGHT HERE FOR YA.
The reality of it all

Mount Airy, MD

#75 Dec 3, 2012
YOU KNOW wrote:
Shawn one day when you come to this site.EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS WILL BE RIGHT HERE FOR YA.
Never going to happen, there are too many free hot spots and proxy servers to post through. Get a grip we're in the 21st centery, not in the 19th with dial up modems and no GUI interfaces.
YA KNOW

Wellsboro, PA

#76 Dec 3, 2012
The reality of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Never going to happen, there are too many free hot spots and proxy servers to post through. Get a grip we're in the 21st centery, not in the 19th with dial up modems and no GUI interfaces.
My Zyprexa isn't working as good as the Risperdal, but I can see everybodies names on here if I stare into the 98 pin bus to my Apple Lisa.
The reality of it all

Pasadena, MD

#77 Dec 3, 2012
YA KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>My Zyprexa isn't working as good as the Risperdal, but I can see everybodies names on here if I stare into the 98 pin bus to my Apple Lisa.
Put down the needle you did enough drugs for the month and pull your head out of your butt so you can see, the Apple Lisa only has a 32 pin buss
YA KNOW

Wellsboro, PA

#78 Dec 4, 2012
Wow I'm seeing triple. That's some good heroin I gots in me. YA BUDDY
The reality of it all

Oldwick, NJ

#79 Dec 4, 2012
YA KNOW wrote:
Wow I'm seeing triple. That's some good heroin I gots in me. YA BUDDY
Just goes to show what a tart you are, smack doesn't have that effect, even in total losers like yourself.
You most likely got effect from lack of air because your head is so far up your butt and some guy has his johnson parked in the entrance blocking it off
YA KNOW

Wellsboro, PA

#80 Dec 5, 2012
The reality of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show what a tart you are, smack doesn't have that effect, even in total losers like yourself.
You most likely got effect from lack of air because your head is so far up your butt and some guy has his johnson parked in the entrance blocking it off
That johnson is attached to ImTiredOf_It YA BUDDY. Got any other Wikipedia factoids to share.
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#84 Jun 11, 2013
oh yes wrote:
<quoted text>
he was an actual cop in coaldale until he got charged with sexual harassment
Did it involve the mayor and little boys?
jo blow paterno

Hazleton, PA

#85 Jun 11, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it involve the mayor and little boys?
i heard a noise in the locker room shower that sounded like slapping.
Raymond Yocum

Bloomsburg, PA

#88 Jun 29, 2013
Fisheyes wrote:
I saw this guy made several posts last week, and I've heard he is the epitome of what people hate about Facebook. From my limited interaction with him, I've gathered that he is a little slow (potentially mildly challenged). Why is he always cursing and trying to seem like a tough guy? Why is he obsessed with children's sports? Why does he constantly talk about other people's business on public forums? He must have some deep underlying issues. I feel badly for this man.
you are right, he is very slow, i couldnt get off
yourstruly

Wyoming, PA

#89 Jul 12, 2013
He is the honey badger of tamaqua

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bugs in restaurants. 1 hr TamaquaShaman 5
justin starzel WNEP 7 hr but secks 10
Keep the gays out of Mundy's (Jan '13) 13 hr Beezer homeie 51
will anyone take in a sweet cat? 22 hr the truth 51
News Cop Who Allegedly Lied, Prepares For Trial 22 hr oh yes 16
drug dealers (Nov '14) Feb 4 Ask any ho in town 68
Donald Trump Vs. Jesse Farber Feb 4 Google it bruh 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tamaqua Mortgages