David Cipko Locked Up
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Gotti

Shamokin, PA

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Anyone read THE POTTSVILLE PAPER this today 8/17/12 ? DAVE CIPKO LOCKED UP. Its about time.HE BEAT A LITTLE GIRL UP.READ THE PAPER. THEN WHEN YOU SEE HIM ON THE STREET AND HE ASK YA FOR ANYTHING YOU KNOW WHATS UP. NO WAY DID I PUT THIS HERE SO DAVE WOULD GET HURT.I PUT IT HERE SO PEOPLE WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM. THERE ARE 5 TO 10 SCUM BAGS IN THIS TOWN THAT WOULD DO ANYTHING TO STAY OUT.THIS SCUM IS # 1. GOOD LUCK IN P.C.# 2 SAMMY[ THE BULL ].
Lucky Lemonade
#2 Aug 17, 2012
Tamaqua police said that David Cipko, 34, of Penn Street, broke into a home at 336 Lincoln St. through a window and hid in the attic waiting for Shannon Quinn, 25, to arrive home.

Once Quinn arrived home and went to an upstairs bedroom, police said Cipko jumped her from behind and started to beat her with a blunt object, repeatedly telling her he was going to kill her and slit her throat. Cipko then locked the door so Quinn could not leave.

Police said at one point she tried to escape through an upper window, but he dragged her back into the home.

When police arrived, Quinn was hiding in a bathroom and Cipko was holding Quinn's 11-year-old daughter, who had been hidden somewhere in the house.

Officers had to break through a door, where they found Cipko and took him into custody.

Charges of burglary, criminal trespass, simple assault, false imprisonment, false imprisonment of a minor, recklessly endangering another person and terroristic threats were filed against Cipko.
shawn u

Selinsgrove, PA

#3 Aug 17, 2012
I been telling everyone about this scumbag for years now, I personally have told this scumbag to his face he is a no good addict and would do the community a solid by killing himself.
John Gotti
#4 Aug 17, 2012
Lucky Lemonade wrote:
Tamaqua police said that David Cipko, 34, of Penn Street, broke into a home at 336 Lincoln St. through a window and hid in the attic waiting for Shannon Quinn, 25, to arrive home.
Once Quinn arrived home and went to an upstairs bedroom, police said Cipko jumped her from behind and started to beat her with a blunt object, repeatedly telling her he was going to kill her and slit her throat. Cipko then locked the door so Quinn could not leave.
Police said at one point she tried to escape through an upper window, but he dragged her back into the home.
When police arrived, Quinn was hiding in a bathroom and Cipko was holding Quinn's 11-year-old daughter, who had been hidden somewhere in the house.
Officers had to break through a door, where they found Cipko and took him into custody.
Charges of burglary, criminal trespass, simple assault, false imprisonment, false imprisonment of a minor, recklessly endangering another person and terroristic threats were filed against Cipko.
SHANNON,Hold YOUR GROUND and DO THE RIGHT THING.Dont DROP THE CHARGES.You GOT LUCKY THIS TIME.Maybe you wont be as LUCKY NEXT TIME ?? If you dont do it for yourself DO IT FOR YOUR LITTLE GIRL? KEEP THAT SCUM BAG RIGHT WHERE HE IS. No more people to RAT ON DAVE.NOW WHAT?? EVERYONE KNOWS ALL ABOUT YA. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. 1 DOWN 1 TO GO. ENJOY P.C. YOU RAT.
David Cipko

Netherlands

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I wasn't beating her! She had bed bugs on her head I was merely ridding her of infestation. The cops came in while I was inspecting the 11 year old for bed bugs too. The media and police are blowing this out of proportion.

Got to go now. Bubba needs a bj.
abc

Sunbury, PA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Just thought I'd throw in there that the newspaper made a mistake. Her daughter is not 11, she is only 5 years old...
xyz

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2012
What about Dave's side. he has been trying to turn his life around, and sure some people are jealous. But, this ho has done nothing but play mind games with him. Back and forth between Dave and her locked up lover. You mess with the bull and you get the horn. hopefully Dave can put this behind him and move on in the right direction.
El Chupacabra

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Aug 23, 2012
I'm not even human and I have tapped that ho. Even Barrack Obama's mommy had more standards.
shawn ulrich

Selinsgrove, PA

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Dave is and always will be a scumbag woman beating heroin junkie snitch. He has beat every woman he has ever been with, except when a man steps to him he is a scared bitch. There was no turning his life around and I personally have been messing with Dave for YEARS and all I ever wanted was the horns, I forgot tho I don't have a vagina so he won't step up like a man.. it takes a certain level of loser to defend someone like Dave Cipko BTW
El Chupacabra

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Aug 23, 2012
shawn ulrich wrote:
Dave is and always will be a scumbag woman beating heroin junkie snitch. He has beat every woman he has ever been with, except when a man steps to him he is a scared bitch. There was no turning his life around and I personally have been messing with Dave for YEARS and all I ever wanted was the horns, I forgot tho I don't have a vagina so he won't step up like a man.. it takes a certain level of loser to defend someone like Dave Cipko BTW
I will lay the egg of my offspring in his mouth. The egg will hatch and the chupacabra neonate will dine on his intestines before borrowing out his browneye. If he doesn't die from septicemia, then he will poop and pee through tubes. That's just how we chupacabras roll.
DOC HOLLIDAY

Shamokin, PA

#11 Aug 23, 2012
xyz wrote:
What about Dave's side. he has been trying to turn his life around, and sure some people are jealous. But, this ho has done nothing but play mind games with him. Back and forth between Dave and her locked up lover. You mess with the bull and you get the horn. hopefully Dave can put this behind him and move on in the right direction.
Tell Dave to KEEP TURNING IN P.C.If your so sweet on DAVID GO GET HJM OUT.AFTER ALL HIS BAIL IS ONLY $100.000. YOU WONT BE ON YOUR BACK LONG,RIGHT?
Bhagavan

Lehighton, PA

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Maybe we should wait to judge this man. After all I have heard another theory that says he was trying to save her from a bed bug attack. It may turn out to be a big mix up.

Or,

Maybe stuff always happens in 3's, down goes dave, smashed up seth, and who is next. I know what you did.
Dave Fry

Nazareth, PA

#14 Aug 26, 2012
He made some dam good pretzels!!!! Yum!
French Fry

Flemingsburg, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2012
He was also good at Twister
chris

Sunbury, PA

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Dave is a super scum bag and a SNITCH...and he will get what he deserves when he gets out.
hazleton hotpocket

Wellsboro, PA

#17 Aug 28, 2012
chris wrote:
Dave is a super scum bag and a SNITCH...and he will get what he deserves when he gets out.
He snitched on me for digging up a corpse and pullingoff a hazleton hotpocket.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 5, 2012
loser for life. been a monster since day 1. put him in the state penn and forget about this guy
CML

Emmaus, PA

#19 Sep 7, 2012
15 years ago he dated my daughter & He was just as violet then as he is now.. He will NEVER CHANGE...
Comin

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Looks like he got his bail reduced, sum you best be scared.
neegnoramus

Wellsboro, PA

#21 Sep 11, 2012
I he heir to the Cipko fortune?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conspiracy: DAVWEST burned down Kochs........ 16 hr Roger that 11
Widest gape I ever had my eh nuss... (Aug '16) 22 hr Justin Startzel 46
Kevin Spacey Supporters 🌈 22 hr Justin Startzel 6
Justin startzel (Jun '13) 22 hr Justin Startzel 21
Jesse Farber eaten by deer? (May '17) Fri Rudolph 17
Dec 7 female millennial 4
Cassidy Derr Threads Disappeared 😨 Dec 7 David Cassidy 9

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance