C Rex Trucking and Stone Gardens (Sta...
UrClueless

Selinsgrove, PA

#22 Aug 18, 2010
rexy wrote:
<quoted text>well do you job right,and he won't bitch
What the hell are you talking about? I never did nor will I ever work for them! IDIOT! Get a bath Rexy
USA

Selinsgrove, PA

#23 Aug 20, 2010
Dave Hadesty his wife and son are involved with stone gardens, dont take it out on them cause the other people (c rex and family) are the one that are the problem there!
EastEndProud

Selinsgrove, PA

#24 Aug 22, 2010
USA wrote:
Dave Hadesty his wife and son are involved with stone gardens, dont take it out on them cause the other people (c rex and family) are the one that are the problem there!
I do believe that it is John Hadesty and family, not dave. And yes I would agree with you dont get these people involved with other people who are the crooks!(CR)
Riot

Selinsgrove, PA

#25 Aug 26, 2010
This town is unreal. John and his wife are good people. Nothing like the rex's! I would sooner work with a bunch of drug addicts then the rex's
rexy

Berwick, PA

#26 Aug 27, 2010
Riot wrote:
This town is unreal. John and his wife are good people. Nothing like the rex's! I would sooner work with a bunch of drug addicts then the rex's
no one asked you to work for them did they?
Tony Soprano

United States

#27 Aug 27, 2010
Stone gardens is owned by John Hadesty. I have bought things and have dealt with them and have never had a problem with them. Good prices,good people, good service. I even dealt with the Rex's when they owned it and had no problems with them either. Sounds like someone is stirring sh*t. Could it be rexy retaliation?
Stop it

Scranton, PA

#28 Aug 27, 2010
We dealt with these people they were very nice
rexy

Drums, PA

#29 Aug 27, 2010
Stop it wrote:
We dealt with these people they were very nice
its owed by charlie and robyn rex
East Ender

Selinsgrove, PA

#30 Sep 4, 2010
rexy wrote:
<quoted text>its owed by charlie and robyn rex
It is NO LONGER owned by your brother! It was bought by John Hadesty for 110,000 dollars check the schuylkill locator! The rex's suck. I heard their employees are quiting stiffing them on their checks. Hope they reported them too labor relations!!!
rexy

Scranton, PA

#31 Sep 4, 2010
East Ender wrote:
<quoted text>It is NO LONGER owned by your brother! It was bought by John Hadesty for 110,000 dollars check the schuylkill locator! The rex's suck. I heard their employees are quiting stiffing them on their checks. Hope they reported them too labor relations!!!
you talk out of your ass
Awesome

Selinsgrove, PA

#32 Sep 5, 2010
Again, rexy get a bath you scumbag!
rexy

Hazleton, PA

#33 Sep 5, 2010
Awesome wrote:
Again, rexy get a bath you scumbag!
Again,dickhead grow up fuckface!!!!!!!!!!
ANTISEPTIC NEEDED

East Stroudsburg, PA

#34 Sep 5, 2010
rexy wrote:
<quoted text>Again,dickhead grow up fuckface!!!!!!!!!!
Reading these threads where you constantly post, make me want to use an antispectic, all over my body. You are disgusting. Sickening. I hope you are done breeding so that no more filth comes into the world.
Chuck

Selinsgrove, PA

#35 Sep 5, 2010
ANTISEPTIC NEEDED wrote:
<quoted text>Reading these threads where you constantly post, make me want to use an antispectic, all over my body. You are disgusting. Sickening. I hope you are done breeding so that no more filth comes into the world.
Well said my friend! This filth has nothing better too do then sit on her fat ass and put people down. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot! Right Michelle????
rexy

Hazleton, PA

#36 Sep 6, 2010
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>Well said my friend! This filth has nothing better too do then sit on her fat ass and put people down. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot! Right Michelle????
no, it don't...most of theses people are nooooooo good hiding behind the computer,but i'm not why?cuz their lies and i can deal with it...i laugh more on here than i ever did...
Good point

United States

#37 Sep 6, 2010
rexy wrote:
<quoted text>no, it don't...most of theses people are nooooooo good hiding behind the computer,but i'm not why?cuz their lies and i can deal with it...i laugh more on here than i ever did...
Rexy does have a point very few people actually use there name, it is easy to make stuff up and call names when you do it from behind a fake name. Even when she is not saying anything people call her out with fake posts about her. If she wants to vent about the people in her life, than let her.
MILEY CYRUS

Hazleton, PA

#38 Sep 6, 2010
Good point wrote:
<quoted text>
Rexy does have a point very few people actually use there name, it is easy to make stuff up and call names when you do it from behind a fake name. Even when she is not saying anything people call her out with fake posts about her. If she wants to vent about the people in her life, than let her.
How true, you hot man, you. As I travel through your sexy state on this Labor Day, I give a thumbs up to everybody who use their real names, age, and sex on the internet.

I am Miley Cyrus, one hot underage girl, looking for an older man who can rock my world. Bye, ya'all.
multiple personalty

Sunbury, PA

#39 Sep 6, 2010
Good point wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize your the same person commenting to yourself on the same computer. Perfect example of why we need to bring back the insane asylum's. Not your fault you can't get locked away and forgotten about for the rest of your pitiful existence. The system has failed us and you again!
Good point

Stroudsburg, PA

#40 Sep 6, 2010
multiple personalty wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize your the same person commenting to yourself on the same computer. Perfect example of why we need to bring back the insane asylum's. Not your fault you can't get locked away and forgotten about for the rest of your pitiful existence. The system has failed us and you again!
See what I mean, I am not Rexy, but right away you assume I am. And than make comments about her sanity. MAybe her venting on here is helping her get her sainity back. Instead of keeping it all inside.
rexy

Wilburton, PA

#41 Sep 6, 2010
Good point wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean, I am not Rexy, but right away you assume I am. And than make comments about her sanity. MAybe her venting on here is helping her get her sainity back. Instead of keeping it all inside.
thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get into the holiday spirit with activities aro... (Dec '09) 9 hr johnny cakes 37
Tamaqua Topix Forum Harassmentf (Aug '12) Sat Knowledgeable 25
News 'Drunk' Pa. mom charged after child calls for h... Sat facts in ur grill 9
News Deputy coroner guilty of soliciting sex from Pa... Sat facts in ur grill 2
What is your favorite rock band from Tamaqua?? ... (Nov '10) Jan 17 Knowledgeable 179
Leiby's Food! Jan 17 ImTiredOf_It 4
Biggest load I ever busted from my nuts... (Jun '16) Jan 16 fake post or not 52

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tamaqua Mortgages