C Rex Trucking and Stone Gardens (Sta...

C Rex Trucking and Stone Gardens (Stay away)

Posted in the Tamaqua Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TamaquaSpeaker

Selinsgrove, PA

#1 Aug 17, 2010
This place is a joke. Dont trust anything that comes out of their mouths. Robin and Charles the owners owe alot of people money. They would screw their own parents over. I heard their camper at Red Rock got repod! I heard that his own cousin B Hill told the company where it was. This will teach them too screw over people.
Eddyinbville

Selinsgrove, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Hahaha, I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks these assholes are scum. They are going to get what they deserve. You two pieces of shit are going down. Peoplee of the greater Tamaqua Area DO NOT buy or use these jerk offs for anything! Charles and Robyn, burn in hell. They owe alot of people money including Pappys Mini Market in Coaldale, Fegley Oil Company in South Tamaqua for fuel. Over 15,000.00 dollars! They also screw their employees over. To the two gentleman that are still there, GET OUT OF THERE before its too late. Also, watch your checks they are prolly not paying you for the hours you work.
STCP

Selinsgrove, PA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
We here agree with you!
My God

Selinsgrove, PA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
I called this place last week and Robyn was the most ingnorant person I have ever delt with. I will never suggest them too anyone. I will buy my river rock and sand from someone else. Stick yours up where the good lord split ya!
Coincidence

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Charlie is Rexy`s brother. SURPRISE!!!! The nuts didn`t scatter far from the white trash tree!
Tommy

Selinsgrove, PA

#6 Aug 17, 2010
If this is that place where maff motors was located, I would have too agree with everyone. I went there too buy bagged coal and The owner was a dickhead. The price I paid for it I know I could have gotten it cheaper at Fegley's on Center Street. Where they sell bagged coal prepared by Tirpak Oil Everyone learns by their mistake
Whitey

Selinsgrove, PA

#7 Aug 17, 2010
STCP wrote:
We here agree with you!
Would this be South Tamaqua Coal Pockets???? I used too see C Rex Trucking coming and going from this place. Not anymore, do they owe you money too???
rexy

Scranton, PA

#8 Aug 17, 2010
hey, charlie don't worry bout these assholes.everyone owes money,and everyone has a hard spell....AND don't ever change the dickhead attitude,cuz we only respect what gives us respect....these people can't even say their real names soooooooooooooooo they most likely owe you money!!!!!!!
larry

Selinsgrove, PA

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Just a stone throw away!!
checkerboard chicks

Kingston, PA

#10 Aug 17, 2010
tamaqua shure do got a lota sleazez.

Since: Aug 09

Tamaqua, PA

#11 Aug 17, 2010
This thread is nonsense!
rexy

Scranton, PA

#12 Aug 17, 2010
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
This thread is nonsense!
no kidding,i agree with you! my brother and my dad work had trying to make it work,it gets hard for everyone at least he's trying,and if charlie was a ass to someone then they must of done something.....you can't blame the drivers for shitty coal,their only hauling it!WOW
Words

Sunbury, PA

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Go take care of your pets.
TAMAQUA

Hazleton, PA

#14 Aug 18, 2010
I know charlie a very long time, he is a good young business man trying to make a decent living. Owning and operating your own business is not easy, and of course you owe money as well as it is owed to you also.
rexy

Scranton, PA

#15 Aug 18, 2010
TAMAQUA wrote:
I know charlie a very long time, he is a good young business man trying to make a decent living. Owning and operating your own business is not easy, and of course you owe money as well as it is owed to you also.
yea,not like most that live off their parents the rest of their life
South Ward

Scranton, PA

#16 Aug 18, 2010
You cant blame the driver for the quality of coal
Ray

Selinsgrove, PA

#17 Aug 18, 2010
This place is a joke like everyone said!
UrClueless

Selinsgrove, PA

#19 Aug 18, 2010
TAMAQUA wrote:
WTF are you kidding me? You dont know them that well! Total jerks too work for!
rexy

Scranton, PA

#20 Aug 18, 2010
UrClueless wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you kidding me? You dont know them that well! Total jerks too work for!
well do you job right,and he won't bitch
Halls of Montezuma

United States

#21 Aug 18, 2010
One thing that has never changed in this area is the local people slam every new business that opens in the area.
I've had people that I don't know.who have stopped me on the street to tell me not to eat there or not to buy from that place.
WTF get a life and while your at it get a job,
Buying lottery tickets is not a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curfew for jesse farber posters 5 hr redco loonie bin 1
News Police resume search for Jesse Farber 10 hr Seth The Meth Mus... 102
Roomies in Tamaqua! 10 hr Seth The Meth Mus... 11
Russell Nelson stabbed 10 hr Seth The Meth Mus... 17
Sharp Mountain Cannibals (Sep '15) 19 hr Redco Bleed Over 30
Five Points Intersection Mon taste the rainbow 1
News Tamaqua park getting upgrade Mon dope fiend 2

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance