First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ok whats up

Selinsgrove, PA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
it seems the time news is hush ,hush . Anyone arrested ! Should the people of Tamaqua be worried.
the election is over.The voter won't remenber about their safety till next electon. Come on scanner people.
Sorry

Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
... I thought that this thread was about Lansford.
hush

Selinsgrove, PA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
that how tamaqua does things, quiet and sneaky
tamaqua away

Selinsgrove, PA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
girl in serious condition
concerned

Danville, PA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
This is a hate crime , the police won't let the info out do to racisim.
concerned

Danville, PA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Lots of problems on Cottage Ave. From drug dealers, to people having sex, to kids doing drugs. Where is the popo ?
right to know

Selinsgrove, PA

#7 Dec 6, 2012
this is america. It's are town , it's are streets,we have a right to know is rowe street and other street safe.
Cheap thrills

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
right to know wrote:
this is america. It's are town , it's are streets,we have a right to know is rowe street and other street safe.
Maybe you shouldn't dropped out of school in sixth grade, since you did have a right to an education and missed out on it
wild streets

Selinsgrove, PA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
the clock on the bank is more important then what happened on Rowe St. Can you believe , the clock, it lighs up, that's a big no no in downtown tamaqua.
ImTiredOf_It

Wellsboro, PA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I will get to the bottom of it. I don't take shit from the politicos the Illuminati sent after me.
ok what up

Selinsgrove, PA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
thanks imTiredof_it
Jesse Jackman

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
I heard a brother beat her half to death with his rod
I do believe

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Jesse Jackman wrote:
I heard a brother beat her half to death with his rod
I do believe I seen a brother in a striping pit today, one down!

Not sure why he was down there???? Who cares!
Cheap thrills

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2012
I do believe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe I seen a brother in a striping pit today, one down!
Not sure why he was down there???? Who cares!
When you see one in the bottom of a strip pit, just like rats, there is another dozen you don't see
Tim

Lehighton, PA

#16 Dec 8, 2012
After hearing the details of this incident from an inside source, I CANNOT believe the media was not made aware. Sound slike two highly dangerous suspects are on loose. Where was Leibenguth? Where was Larry Neff? They must have a gag order in place. Funny thing is that if the ethnicity were reveresed it woudl be all over the news, Jesse and Rev. Al would be in town, the ACLU, Etc.

Wake up Tamaque and surrounding towns, do you see the similarities in all these crimes!!!!!!!!!!
psp

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Tim wrote:
After hearing the details of this incident from an inside source, I CANNOT believe the media was not made aware. Sound slike two highly dangerous suspects are on loose. Where was Leibenguth? Where was Larry Neff? They must have a gag order in place. Funny thing is that if the ethnicity were reveresed it woudl be all over the news, Jesse and Rev. Al would be in town, the ACLU, Etc.

Wake up Tamaque and surrounding towns, do you see the similarities in all these crimes!!!!!!!!!!
NO!
Open you eyes

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2012
psp wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
Maybe if you would get your head out of your butt, you might be able to see it. Of course you might also have to back to school and at least get your GED
Tamaqua community

Selinsgrove, PA

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Run by a few , only told what they want us to hear.
In my opinion Andy was bought out or brought into the secret society of tamaqua. This is Shenadoh 101 again
mushroom stamping victim

Wellsboro, PA

#20 Dec 8, 2012
I was mushroom stamped by Won Ton as he did a mash up of the Go-Go's "We Got the Beat" and MJ's "Beat It" all over my face and bum.
The anti-foot assoc

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2012
Tamaqua community wrote:
Run by a few , only told what they want us to hear.
In my opinion Andy was bought out or brought into the secret society of tamaqua. This is Shenadoh 101 again
The FOOT's beat up the locals in Shenadoh, what rock do you live under?
The FOOT's there got their due rewards and if the feds did their job there wouldn't be any FOOT's there knocking up under age girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
polo or josh (May '14) 6 hr post legitimate era 34
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Mon taxpayer 2,094
News Vandals shoot windows in Tamaqua with BBs Aug 20 hanging judge 7
Tamaqua Topix Forum Harassmentf (Aug '12) Aug 20 ImNotTiredOf_ImTi... 20
News Tamaqua resident on third trip to... Aug 19 ImTiredOf_It 4
Andy leibenguth is a dumbass Aug 16 james 20
Jesse Farber eaten by deer? Aug 14 Redco 14

Tamaqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance