Tallassee Rite Aid Drugstore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#22 Aug 18, 2010
To everyone who is talking about my mother Debra Shealey, I first of all have to say that for you to say that she is insensitive is a lie. I have been in the store watching my mother at work many times, and I have to say she has always treated her customers with respect. I have never heard her talk down to any of her customers, even if she was in a bad mood. My mother is one of the nicest people you can meet. However, she is mean to drug addicts who insist upon buying cold meds so they can manufacture methamphetamines. She is mean to people who insist on getting pains medicines refilled too early, because they took too many. And another thing, if you have a problem with my mother, you can take it up with me. She doesn't have time to listen to people complain about her outside of her job. Thank you.
Iknowwhoyouare

Wetumpka, AL

#23 Aug 18, 2010
Jamel Shealey wrote:
To everyone who is talking about my mother Debra Shealey, I first of all have to say that for you to say that she is insensitive is a lie. I have been in the store watching my mother at work many times, and I have to say she has always treated her customers with respect. I have never heard her talk down to any of her customers, even if she was in a bad mood. My mother is one of the nicest people you can meet. However, she is mean to drug addicts who insist upon buying cold meds so they can manufacture methamphetamines. She is mean to people who insist on getting pains medicines refilled too early, because they took too many. And another thing, if you have a problem with my mother, you can take it up with me. She doesn't have time to listen to people complain about her outside of her job. Thank you.
You have got to be a STARK RAVING LUNITIC!!!! I am NOT a DRUG ADDICT nor was I PURCHASING ANYTHING OTHER THAN FILLING A PERSCRIPTION FROM THE DOCTOR!!! IDIOT!!! She was NOT RESPECTFUL to ME, SHE WAS AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#24 Aug 18, 2010
Then you were probally acting like you are now. Like you are 6 years old.
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#25 Aug 18, 2010
Please, grow up. Common sense tells me that if she was such an "ass" as you phrase it, Rite aid would have terminated her years ago. To me, you sound like a disgruntled child who couldn't have your way so you decided to bitch about it online. Instead of acting liking an adult, you post this crap about how she treated you unfairly and how she discriminated against you. My mother doesn't have a racist bone in her body. She however has a low tolerance for childish and stupid behavior, which seems to be a trademark of your personality.
Iknowwhoyouare

Wetumpka, AL

#26 Aug 18, 2010
Jamel Shealey wrote:
Please, grow up. Common sense tells me that if she was such an "ass" as you phrase it, Rite aid would have terminated her years ago. To me, you sound like a disgruntled child who couldn't have your way so you decided to bitch about it online. Instead of acting liking an adult, you post this crap about how she treated you unfairly and how she discriminated against you. My mother doesn't have a racist bone in her body. She however has a low tolerance for childish and stupid behavior, which seems to be a trademark of your personality.
Tell your LIES to someone who has NOT been VIOLATED BY HER!!! YOU are a FOOL!!!
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#27 Aug 18, 2010
You don't have a real argument anymore, do you? It's come down to name calling now, huh?
Bonita Kennebrew

Coosada, AL

#28 Aug 18, 2010
i never had any problems with debra or anyone else that works there..if you had a bad time with her maybe you should have pulled her to the side and explain to her how your feelings were hurt....we all have bad days and treat people bad without knowing it..(now don't we)also this mess is very uncaused for posting it on this site..if she really hurt you that bad why didn't you see a manager. BLACK where does that come in at..i think you should let it go being that you didn't handle it days ago..overall the only thing that is going to stop me from shopping there is the closing of the store..if you feel she was the smaller person, you the bigger person..lot of love..
tallyho

Tallassee, AL

#29 Aug 19, 2010
I have always been told that a guilty dog barks first, but they NEVER used their own puppies to bark for them. Maybe, just maybe, the guilty dog is "coaching" the puppy. Whatever, if Ms. Shealey really wants this line of conversation to stop, she should probably just stop visiting this page, or it might just follow her to CVS or wherever else she may go. Word travels fast around Tallassee. There are no secrets.
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#30 Aug 19, 2010
No one is coaching me, and I am not barking for anyone. Like Ms. Kennebrew said, if you had a problem with the way Ms Shealey was doing her job, it would have been more mature to pull her to the side and tell her how you felt. Because what good does it do to post bs on a page she doesn't even visit?
tallyho

Tallassee, AL

#31 Aug 19, 2010
I'll tell you what good it does Jamel. It gives me something to do while you sit back and make up bullshit that ain't true. In fact, the biggest pleasure I get out of this is the entertainment that I bring to you. I don't care what Ms. Shealey does, how she acts or who she offends. I simply enjoy watching the fallout. AND, believe me, after talking to you, I will make sure all rumors and inuendos (look it up) follow her to CVS or wherever she may go. If you can't run with the big dogs Jamel, get off my porch.
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#32 Aug 19, 2010
Damn, Im so sorry. No really, I apologize. I apologize for not giving a damn what you think about me or my mother. I apologize for making you waste your time that you could spend being a productive member of society instead of whining on an internet page. I apologize for not realizing how much power and influence you have. Let me make this clear to you: I don't give a damn what you type on a computer in your spare time. I don't care that you don't have guts enough to pull someone to the side and let them know that you feel they slighted you in some way. What you say on the internet really doesn't affect me one way or the other. I am more concerned about reality. Reality says that you aren't man or woman enough to say anything to my mother about how you felt. You sound like a depressed 40 year who is unemployed and spends their time watching t.v. and surfing the internet to argue with 22 year olds on blog sites. This is pathetic. I still don't understand why the hell I am wasting my time arguing with a child when it's clear you are not intelligent nor mature enough to accept responsibility for whatever went on between you and my mother. I would have been comfortable with you saying that both of you had a role in whatever disagreement you had in the store. I also don't understand that whenever I have visited my mother at work, I have never seen one argument between a customer and my mother or any employees at rite aid. What I do see is an immature person who would rather spend their time typing crap on a computer than facing reality. And another thing, if you have a problem with anything I type here, I would be happy to meet you face to face like adults to discuss your problems. Just let me know when and where.
tallyho

Tallassee, AL

#33 Aug 19, 2010
Well, that was a little over 400 words of NOTHING. You are dismissed. Class is over.
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#34 Aug 19, 2010
Thanks buddy!
HorseCow

Birmingham, AL

#35 Aug 19, 2010
If you don't like the service, nobody is forcing you to go there. I avoid Rite Aid / CVS personally because it's the most expensive place you can go for anything. You should try the manager if you have a legitimate complaint. I recently had a problem with an employee at the Opelika Walmart, and the manager handled it on the spot.

Jamel, It's good to hear that your mother stands up to the pill poppers that seem to haunt drug stores.
Iknowwhoyouare

Wetumpka, AL

#36 Aug 19, 2010
Jamel Shealey wrote:
Damn, Im so sorry. No really, I apologize. I apologize for not giving a damn what you think about me or my mother. I apologize for making you waste your time that you could spend being a productive member of society instead of whining on an internet page. I apologize for not realizing how much power and influence you have. Let me make this clear to you: I don't give a damn what you type on a computer in your spare time. I don't care that you don't have guts enough to pull someone to the side and let them know that you feel they slighted you in some way. What you say on the internet really doesn't affect me one way or the other. I am more concerned about reality. Reality says that you aren't man or woman enough to say anything to my mother about how you felt. You sound like a depressed 40 year who is unemployed and spends their time watching t.v. and surfing the internet to argue with 22 year olds on blog sites. This is pathetic. I still don't understand why the hell I am wasting my time arguing with a child when it's clear you are not intelligent nor mature enough to accept responsibility for whatever went on between you and my mother. I would have been comfortable with you saying that both of you had a role in whatever disagreement you had in the store. I also don't understand that whenever I have visited my mother at work, I have never seen one argument between a customer and my mother or any employees at rite aid. What I do see is an immature person who would rather spend their time typing crap on a computer than facing reality. And another thing, if you have a problem with anything I type here, I would be happy to meet you face to face like adults to discuss your problems. Just let me know when and where.
Why in the H*LL are you even VISITING this forum? YOU are CLUELESS & full of crap.
Jamel Shealey

Union Springs, AL

#37 Aug 19, 2010
Iknowwhoyouare wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the H*LL are you even VISITING this forum? YOU are CLUELESS & full of crap.
So I can waste my time arguing with immature people such as yourself.
The real Debra Shealey

Eclectic, AL

#38 Aug 19, 2010
Iknowwhoyouare wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be a STARK RAVING LUNITIC!!!! I am NOT a DRUG ADDICT nor was I PURCHASING ANYTHING OTHER THAN FILLING A PERSCRIPTION FROM THE DOCTOR!!! IDIOT!!! She was NOT RESPECTFUL to ME, SHE WAS AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Please allow me to calm this whole thing down. I never once considered commenting on this thing until now. I should have apologized for anything that I might have done to cause anyone to feel humiliated, or bad. But to begin with when I was told about this post many months back I thought it was a joke, so I ignored it. But that was not right. This is to the person who first posted a comment about how they felt I treated them "I am sorry to have hurt your feelings in any way,even though I can't recall now what I might have done", next to my son Jamel," I am a big girl and you don't have to defend me son", but I am not too big to say that I am sorry for hurting someone's feelings. Thanks alot anyway son, I love you for your bravery.Once again, this ride with Rite Aid was a bumpy, lumpy ride with highs and lows. I will miss many friends...Don't take it personal if I wasn't kind enough to you, I never knew that I offended you until someone brought it to my attention. Life's too short!! Let's let bygone's be bygone's...
Bonita Kennebrew

Coosada, AL

#39 Aug 19, 2010
NEW DAY NEW SUBJECT....PRAY ABOUT IT..
Angela Hollyfield

Wetumpka, AL

#40 Aug 19, 2010
Debra is a very nice and intelligent young lady. I appreciate her service at Rite Aid and probably wouldn't go there if she was not employed there. Way to go Debra, keep on keeping on!
noblewarrior

Eclectic, AL

#41 Aug 31, 2010
I don't know anything about the person being disrepected on this forum. My comment is in regard to Rite-Aid in general. Years ago I tried Rie-Aids pharmacy service and was totally disgusted. There always seemed to be to many people behind the counter and yet the service was horrible. Employees were generally disinterested in the customers and even rude at times. Maybe it was just my assumption, but they seemed disinterested when they had to deal with Tri-Care scripts. Seemed odd to me as they submit an arm and a leg charge to the government. My experience with Tallassee Rite-Aid was never good, maybe it got better in years past. I'm not at all surprised the stores could not survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FLOTUS Michelle Obama & Racism porn Aug 23 Shemitah 2015 10
News VictoryLand casino could re-open after judge di... Jun '15 Gina D 1
Tuskegee Jukebox (Jul '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 12
News Michelle Obama Jun '15 fedupwiththemess 3
Mandi gant May '15 wondering 1
News Michelle Obama Confesses Caricature of Angry Bl... May '15 -Lea- 92
News Michelle Obama Tuskegee University speech: What... May '15 spankyface 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tallassee Mortgages