Tallassee Walmart set to expand; some...

Tallassee Walmart set to expand; some neighbors not happy

There are 1 comment on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Tallassee Walmart set to expand; some neighbors not happy. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

The Walmart in Tallassee is getting ready to expand, but could it do more harm than good? The city already has a Walmart and it's said to be one of the smallest in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

Ray Neighbors

Tallassee, AL

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Yes it is true Tallassees' Walmart is one of the smallest in the state, and
it never has the things you need. We definitely need a new one that has the room to carry everything that one needs.

All of the surrounding towns have super Walmarts and they don't detract from other businesses, just add competition to help keep prices down. So, why does the mayor and city officials fight to keep Walmart from expanding?

Wake up Tallassee, we are so far behind other small towns it is pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tuskegee Researchers Develop New Test To Detect... Jun '18 atlantic city 1
Trump is Gods anointed!!! Jun '18 doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
Tuskegee Jukebox (Jul '12) May '18 Musikologist 16
Dawk King Lying (Feb '18) Feb '18 y64wh6re 1
i am white and want to go out with black girl (May '12) Oct '17 Snakebit 3
Vidora Sanford (Mar '14) Jun '17 Nancy 3
News Baldwin County sees growth tension spill into p... (Mar '17) Mar '17 ThomasA 2

Tallassee Jobs

Personal Finance

Tallassee Mortgages