Armed Tallassee man shot, killed by p...

Armed Tallassee man shot, killed by police

There are 2 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Armed Tallassee man shot, killed by police. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Tallassee law enforcement officers shot and killed a man who pointed a gun at them Tuesday, according to the city's police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

hammtwo

Alexander City, AL

#1 Jan 17, 2010
the apost and the abi needs to shut that sorry a** pd down if police officer's can go around and rap girls, and write back checks ,have parties when underage teenagers ,i guess that means anybody can be a police officer .and they want us to trust them with a gun hell shooting everybody i can do that

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2010
I am the Dept of Homeland Security representative to Macon, Elmore, and Tallapoosa counties. I know these Tallassee Pd people, and I support them. Hammertwo, you do the crime, you do the time, if you survive the encounter. What these Officer's do with their own personal time is none of your business, that is if you really know what they do at home. I doubt that you do. Hearsay is no reason to trash these people, and if we ever have proof that these Officers do break the law, they are treated the same as you would be if you were arrested for a crime. So, I would advise you to put up or shut up. If you have proof, bring it to us, and we will investigate them. Otherwise, beware of character assassination, and libel. They are crimes, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ready opioids (O XY 30s) (tar) etc Jun 19 gee jake 1
Tuskegee Jukebox (Jul '12) Jun 7 Musikologist 15
Vidora Sanford (Mar '14) Jun 6 Nancy 3
News Tuskegee University tapes released Apr '17 redrubylee2012 2
News The Disturbing History of African-Americans and... Apr '17 AirborneInfantry 3
News Baldwin County sees growth tension spill into p... Mar '17 ThomasA 2
News Black Healthcare Activism and the Affordable Ca... Mar '17 J Marvin5669 1

Tallassee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tallassee Mortgages