Kevin Hart, Tallapoosa Dr Office

Kevin Hart, Tallapoosa Dr Office

Posted in the Tallapoosa Forum

Tallapoosa Patient

Decatur, GA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Oh my gosh! What is going on at this clinic? I was informed today that Kevin Hart is now leaving and that the other drs there will not see ANY of his patients. That makes about 4-5 providers that have left this office in the past few years. What will the elderly folks do or the ones who can't drive out of Tallapoosa? Its so unfair to us. Any suggestions as to who we can call or talk to and get this stopped?
Haralson County

Decatur, GA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Tallapoosa Patient wrote:
Oh my gosh! What is going on at this clinic? I was informed today that Kevin Hart is now leaving and that the other drs there will not see ANY of his patients. That makes about 4-5 providers that have left this office in the past few years. What will the elderly folks do or the ones who can't drive out of Tallapoosa? Its so unfair to us. Any suggestions as to who we can call or talk to and get this stopped?
There is a doctors office in Buchanan and some in Bremen.
Local Patient

Sandersville, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
I called the Tallapoosa Dr office this week to get an appointment and was told I couldn't be seen there. I had a high fever with flu symptoms. The rude girl who answered the phone said I needed to go to a dr immediate office in villa rica if I wanted to be seen. I'm a patient there and cannot believe they couldn't work me in that morning with 3 drs working there. I didn't have the gas to drive to Villa Rica. I did have to drive to Bremen hospital where I was positive for flu. Me and my whole family have always gone here for our medical care. I'm just shocked and disappointed in how I was treated.
Previous Patient

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
So sad what is happening to another local business. :~(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallapoosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min Aggie23 80,655
Bremen Clinic Sat Crime Stopper 1
sos polk school Sat Rockmartian 12
Great job Buchanan. You made the news, but not ... (Jul '15) Fri MSO4 27
News Rockmart mother requests mercy for teen son cha... (Jan '14) Jun 24 MSO4 354
Golf Jun 23 Golfer 12
The only place for a tax commissioner can get t... Jun 20 UGAforlife 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tallapoosa Mortgages