Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Spike

Ravenna, OH

#18986 Jul 19, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you looking up strip clubs? Trashy and vulgar you need a rise? LOL TOOTS, you're worse than Shellie Zimmerman in heat...oink oink:D
You are a living example why mentally deranged people at one time were denied the right to vote.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#18987 Jul 19, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Silly Question Do you think he would have a legal carry permit if he had been? Tou Matin supporters need a grip Zim killed Martin Cause he was a punk Being a punk has nothing to do with being black The whining and crying about the good child bs is SOP for black parents when their kid gets blown away though . Evertime someone lights a black kid up he was a perfect child . I have yet to see it fail anyplace in the Country. Why are there thousands of black kids killed every year , yet they are all perfect angels
You should be posting on the dummy thread lady.

George Zimmerman is facing trial, Trayvon is dead!
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#18988 Jul 19, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Su-EY! Su-EY! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Seek re-hab

Tired of Silly

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18989 Jul 19, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You should be posting on the dummy thread lady.
George Zimmerman is facing trial, Trayvon is dead!
Dead, rotted and right where the filthy little ghetto thug deserves to be!!!! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!! One less violent drug dealing piece of garbage walking the earth. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

“The Abrahamic God”

Since: Jan 10

is a serial murderer

#18991 Jul 19, 2012
take out the trash wrote:
ZIM had the right ideal and this is a good start to taking back our country from the trash that roam the street's.
Then he should take out himself, since he is trash.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#18992 Jul 19, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Then he should take out himself, since he is trash.
and may be he should also take the trash TOS and the other vile one (relative of Zimmerman) to keep him company in hell as they are soooo fond of him (puke!)

they will find plenty of their kind of sickos and criminals in hell

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

huck3

Hagerstown, MD

#18993 Jul 20, 2012
killem wrote:
<quoted text>atleast there is one piece of shit off the street.
what a piece of sh!t you are!!! maybe 1 day it will happen to 1 of your kids then what a!!hole!!!
huck3

Hagerstown, MD

#18994 Jul 20, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, boy you just never quit. No shrink diagnosed his injuries are you that desperate to start shit? And he is on the lowest dosage you can be on with his meds. BID. 8 million take adderall with less than 10% having any side effects.
Yes, and you get Casey is guilty and this troll. LOL You spread lies and never, ever do you back anything up, constantly giving wrong information, ruffnsuckemsillyreddy....by the way your stupid name sounds like a dog grooming business.
I have a St Bernard that needs her anal glads expressed ,I hear you are a professional. LMAO ruffnsuckemsilly and "always" reddy.
sally, in as much you say your a nurse please seek help, as i think you need it bad!!! your a liar just like george & his wife are!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#18995 Jul 20, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim is a f***ing mental case! Oh boy, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy he did that interview:D lololol
If he's making a ploy to go for an insanity plea, he's on the right track but that train ain't got enough scnause to pull it self up that hill, much less a caboose.

The insanity plea is rarely used and even more rarely successful.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#18996 Jul 20, 2012
huck3 wrote:
<quoted text>what a piece of sh!t you are!!! maybe 1 day it will happen to 1 of your kids then what a!!hole!!!
These things don't happen to decent kids, unless they run into a Trayvon type who kills them for no reason. Kids who are raised right aren't wandering around peering into windows, prowling at night, attacking people for asking what they're doing. Just doesn't happen. They're busy working on school projects, sports, etc. They're not out looking for places to rob, getting high, or buying the ingredients for "lean". Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin caused his own death with his illegal and violent behaviors. Kids who have been raised properly simply don't do that kind of thing, so there are no worries about them being shot while attacking someone. Therefore, many of us don't have to worry about this happening to our kids. We do have concerns that a Trayvon will decide he wants their wallet or their watch or something and kill them for it. So......the fewer Trayvons walking around looking for crimes to commit, the better for my decent kids and the rest of the world. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#18997 Jul 20, 2012
huck3 wrote:
<quoted text> sally, in as much you say your a nurse please seek help, as i think you need it bad!!! your a liar just like george & his wife are!!!
Try to keep up. Sally isn't a nurse, I believe she's a vet or a vet assistant. I'm a nurse. We're both smarter and saner than you and the other ThugTray supporters can ever hope to be.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#18998 Jul 20, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>If he's making a ploy to go for an insanity plea, he's on the right track but that train ain't got enough scnause to pull it self up that hill, much less a caboose.
The insanity plea is rarely used and even more rarely successful.
Might work for you, you're clearly crazy as an outhouse rat.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#19000 Jul 20, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Might work for you, you're clearly crazy as an outhouse rat.
Glad i never saw one of them...as i recall, the outhouse was scary enough on it's own....lol...
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19003 Jul 20, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Glad i never saw one of them...as i recall, the outhouse was scary enough on it's own....lol...
LOL never saw one either but I bet they are VERY scary!!! I did see the inside of an outhouse once.....and once was enough!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#19004 Jul 20, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL never saw one either but I bet they are VERY scary!!! I did see the inside of an outhouse once.....and once was enough!
My Grampa had a two holer, at his cabin, in the piney woods of Michigan.....with corn cobs and Vargas prints on the inside walls...lol...no rats...
No you are

Astoria, NY

#19005 Jul 20, 2012
T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman will have his case dismissed or will walk on acquittal. Either way , thug Trayvon is still dead . One less lowlife for society to deal with
He's not going anywhere-he did so much much damage to himself with his interview.
realitycheck

Carmel, IN

#19006 Jul 20, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
These things don't happen to decent kids, unless they run into a Trayvon type who kills them for no reason. Kids who are raised right aren't wandering around peering into windows, prowling at night, attacking people for asking what they're doing. Just doesn't happen. They're busy working on school projects, sports, etc. They're not out looking for places to rob, getting high, or buying the ingredients for "lean". Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin caused his own death with his illegal and violent behaviors. Kids who have been raised properly simply don't do that kind of thing, so there are no worries about them being shot while attacking someone. Therefore, many of us don't have to worry about this happening to our kids. We do have concerns that a Trayvon will decide he wants their wallet or their watch or something and kill them for it. So......the fewer Trayvons walking around looking for crimes to commit, the better for my decent kids and the rest of the world. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!
Never assume kids won't get into trouble if they are raised properly. Good kids do bad things. On the other hand, well raised kids are less likely to engage in criminal activities. They will usually remain bonded to their families and not gangs. Trayvon was clearly a gangster wanna be and I'll bet you his parents had little involvement with him. He had an absentee dad who wasn't even around went he visited him. His mom didn't want to mess with her kid who had a two week suspension so she shipped him off to his deadbeat dad who didn't bother to supervise the delinquent on a Sunday night....which is a school night for law abiding kids. Dad had no clue where his son was and when he starts to wonder, he lies to police when he last saw him. He knows his son doesn't know anyone but a cousin. Well since the cousin hadn't seen him....daddy dearest goes to bed. Should we be surprised the kid was into a gang, drugs and robbery? Daddy takes no responsibility for his delinquent. He doesn't supervise him or seem concerned in the least he's wandering around a strange city without knowing anyone. What kind of parent goes to bed knowing their son just went out to get some tea and candy at the store in the rain and doesn't come back? Wouldn't you have a clue something terrible happened in the neighborhood that night? You'd think there would be police there a good part of the night. Didn't the kid who was still at home call someone when Trayvon didn't come home? Didn't he hear shots, sirens? Wouldn't he call his parent/s? Or maybe he saw what happened and won't say a word. Or maybe someone will help him remember what he 'saw'. This happened right outside their door. I have to think the kid saw that TM was beating up the a guy who was screaming for help. He wouldn't dare tell the truth for fear of attack from the black community and his parents. I suspect the initial witness who saw TM on top recanted due to their own concern for their safety. This is how the drug cartels remain in power in Mexico. The black community has followed suit.
higgans

Marion, IN

#19008 Jul 20, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>He said that Trayvon knocked him down, flat on his back, with a single punch. That should have been that then so why did Trayvon need to jump on top of him? Because "the little hero" had his gun out and Trayvon was fighting for his life afraid to step back for fear that the creepy little stalker would shoot at him.
It's too bad that Trayvon wasn't strong enough to knock the punk out instead of just down.
I wonder how much adderall xr was in George's system? The police didn't ask him to submit to a screening in spite of the fact that he refused medical treatment. Weird that the police didn't even ask George to submit to the same criteria that a policeman faces after snuffing out a goon.
that's a good fantasy except neither of the witnesses to the 'fight'(TM on top of GZ) mentioned seeing a gun.
plus, u have to give TM a Superman mentality to attack a person displaying a gun.
neither passes the State's evidence smell test... but ur version does stick to hig heaven... like ur posts.
higgans

Marion, IN

#19009 Jul 20, 2012
PLL wrote:
well..he was told to have no contact with martins..directly or indirectly..guess he and o'mara felt judge was violating their 1st amendment rights..so they go on hannity..
that's not the only right this Judge, Prosecuter and State have/are violating. remember GZ the next or first time u are attacked, knocked to the ground, jumped on top of, pummeled and then told 'NOW u gonna die, motherf&^ker'... and don't forget to DO NOTHING and just take it, okay?
better a dead non-racist, thug/child killer than a live victim of persecution, right?
you, too, can be a martyr for UR race...
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19010 Jul 20, 2012
realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Never assume kids won't get into trouble if they are raised properly. Good kids do bad things. On the other hand, well raised kids are less likely to engage in criminal activities. They will usually remain bonded to their families and not gangs. Trayvon was clearly a gangster wanna be and I'll bet you his parents had little involvement with him. He had an absentee dad who wasn't even around went he visited him. His mom didn't want to mess with her kid who had a two week suspension so she shipped him off to his deadbeat dad who didn't bother to supervise the delinquent on a Sunday night....which is a school night for law abiding kids. Dad had no clue where his son was and when he starts to wonder, he lies to police when he last saw him. He knows his son doesn't know anyone but a cousin. Well since the cousin hadn't seen him....daddy dearest goes to bed. Should we be surprised the kid was into a gang, drugs and robbery? Daddy takes no responsibility for his delinquent. He doesn't supervise him or seem concerned in the least he's wandering around a strange city without knowing anyone. What kind of parent goes to bed knowing their son just went out to get some tea and candy at the store in the rain and doesn't come back? Wouldn't you have a clue something terrible happened in the neighborhood that night? You'd think there would be police there a good part of the night. Didn't the kid who was still at home call someone when Trayvon didn't come home? Didn't he hear shots, sirens? Wouldn't he call his parent/s? Or maybe he saw what happened and won't say a word. Or maybe someone will help him remember what he 'saw'. This happened right outside their door. I have to think the kid saw that TM was beating up the a guy who was screaming for help. He wouldn't dare tell the truth for fear of attack from the black community and his parents. I suspect the initial witness who saw TM on top recanted due to their own concern for their safety. This is how the drug cartels remain in power in Mexico. The black community has followed suit.
I never assume anything about my kids. They grew to college age with zero issues with the law or any serious craziness, but they certainly didn't always do what I wanted them to do. However, overall, my kids and their lifelong friends who have good parents who are involved and engaged in their lives have done very well. Not a school suspension or arrest among them. Trayvon Martin didn't have a chance. His parents were either inadequate, uninterested, or both. They abdicated their parental responsibilities and let the streets raise him. The violent lawbreaking animal that he became was inevitable. Few kids have the inner strength to resist the thug life if they don't have the constant support and encouragement of good parents. Since Sybrina and Tracey failed their son in life, it would be nice if in death they would stop using him as a cash cow, and admit to the world that they failed to raise a son and instead allowed the streets to raise a thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallahassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chiles High teacher Gil Cancel-Comas get... (Oct '08) Sat cjj27 15
Pizza delivery robbery in 2014 Feb 4 Just curious 1
Debate: Marijuana - Tallahassee, FL (Aug '10) Feb 4 JayMorris 64
Bob and Tom Show (May '14) Jan 31 Screwyoudickhead 2
New owners close Tally's Grille after 8 years. (Aug '15) Jan 20 Bill Poole 5
confederate flag Jan 19 american pride 1
News Recording: Woman kicked out of Fla. hospital la... Jan 11 Milow 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tallahassee Mortgages