Donna Deegan

There are 135 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Donna Deegan. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

E-mail Donna View Articles Donna is a Jacksonville native. She was raised on Jacksonville's Southside and graduated from Bishop Kenny High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kayla Snow

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2007
i just noticed Donna changed her name from Hicken to Deegan. Is this a recent marriage?
Please enter your name

Green Cove Springs, FL

#2 Nov 2, 2007
Bwa ha ha ha!

Dan probably asked her to do it before she dies. After all, she cuckolded him severely with the weather-jock, Tim.

Since: Oct 07

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Nov 2, 2007
Good Lord no, they have been married for a few years now.
BSJ

Hammond, LA

#5 Nov 2, 2007
Kayla Snow wrote:
i just noticed Donna changed her name from Hicken to Deegan. Is this a recent marriage?
No this is not a recent marriage. There is a real soap opera drama behind the whole thing. Workplace love...isn't it sooo inappropriate.
Solly

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2007
Come on guys. This gossip is inappropriate. Especially since they both have kids that could read this. And the woman IS battling cancer.
Solly

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2007
P.S.

I don't mean to act like a net cop here, it's just that I see no problem ragging on the criminals in stories on this forum but I don't think these two deserve this.
BSJ

Hammond, LA

#8 Nov 2, 2007
Solly wrote:
P.S.
I don't mean to act like a net cop here, it's just that I see no problem ragging on the criminals in stories on this forum but I don't think these two deserve this.
Oh! Do you know them personally?
meme

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2007
not that it is any of our business but if I were to place bets it would be Dan that cheated on Donna not the other way around. Either way it is about time she started using Deegan professionally.
Solly

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2007
BSJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Do you know them personally?
No. I know they have kids, ex-spouses and cancer.

Is that not enough to show some class and not gossip about them on the First Coast News forum? If you really want to gossip why not about past TV12 reporter Daryl Tardy.........LOL! Now THAT was NEWS!!

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 2, 2007
Solly wrote:
Come on guys. This gossip is inappropriate. Especially since they both have kids that could read this. And the woman IS battling cancer.
If she didn't think about the kids when she was breaking her vows, why do you expect others to care?
Liza

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2007
What makes you think any of them cheated? You do know that people do fall out of love and divorce. That doesn't mean there had to be a cheater here. Where do you all that think she is such a tramp get your info. To be sure some local reporters aren't making the national news or enquirer over their bed partners.Show me where that info is cause I would love to read it.
Nick

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 2, 2007
meme wrote:
not that it is any of our business but if I were to place bets it would be Dan that cheated on Donna not the other way around. Either way it is about time she started using Deegan professionally.
It was both
Solly

United States

#16 Nov 2, 2007
Islander native wrote:
<quoted text>
If she didn't think about the kids when she was breaking her vows, why do you expect others to care?
How do YOU know she broke her vows? It wasn't reported on the 6 o'clock edition was it?

This whole thing is just cheap gossip and really is not important. As far as the kids go, they are innocent and it is wrong for you to say she doesn't care about them.
BSJ

Hammond, LA

#18 Nov 2, 2007
Solly wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know she broke her vows? It wasn't reported on the 6 o'clock edition was it?
This whole thing is just cheap gossip and really is not important. As far as the kids go, they are innocent and it is wrong for you to say she doesn't care about them.
Why on their information pages does Tim's say he has three girls and Donna's page say she only has two girls? Makes you wonder why they both don't claim all of their innocent children.
Solly

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2007
BSJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on their information pages does Tim's say he has three girls and Donna's page say she only has two girls? Makes you wonder why they both don't claim all of their innocent children.
It might make YOU wonder since you got nothing else going on in that air head of yours but it doesn't make ME wonder because like WHO CARES?

You are very small minded to bring up such non-issues. GET a LIFE.
Noteworthy

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Nov 2, 2007
I'm sorry to burst your bubble solly, but they are all criminals..according to florida statues 798.01 Living in open adultery.--Whoever lives in an open state of adultery shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. Where either of the parties living in an open state of adultery is married, both parties so living shall be deemed to be guilty of the offense provided for in this section....therefore they are criminals as well
BSJ

Hammond, LA

#24 Nov 3, 2007
Solly wrote:
<quoted text>
It might make YOU wonder since you got nothing else going on in that air head of yours but it doesn't make ME wonder because like WHO CARES?
You are very small minded to bring up such non-issues. GET a LIFE.
Everyone has their opinions. You are the one that kept brining up their innocent children and now they are a non-issue.
appears on your post

Green Cove Springs, FL

#25 Nov 3, 2007
Look...Dan is a little nerdy compared with surfer boy Tim. But the tables are turned now...Donna has been spending so much time at the beach with her new beau, that she now looks like the sea-hag.

Ain't life a bitch?
appears on your post

Green Cove Springs, FL

#26 Nov 3, 2007
Copied from another thread:

gossipmonger
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
To set the record straight as best I can on the Tim, Donna, Dan trio:

It was Donna and Tim who had the trist while Donna and Dan were still married. Tim and Donna hooked up while training for the Jax River Run several years ago. Reports have it that it was Dan who busted Tim and Donna in a car in the Hicken driveway after a "run." Mr. Deagan is reported to be Donna's FOURTH spouse. Tim's exwife relocated and took their kids to either Texas or California. Tim diligently pays his child-support, but shows no real interest in any extended visitation with his kids. Dan, according to off the record reports, has informed Tim, that while his and Donna's kids are under his supervision, Tim is not to apply any forceful form of discipline, or Dan will tell all.

Tim and Donna were married in secret. Later they had a more public ceremony. Their union was not publicized by First Coast News. It took longer for the station to publicly acknowledge them as husband and wife than it did to report that a weekend anchor had been arrested for soliciting homosexual sex from an undercover police officer in a public park! It wasn't until recently that the FCN website acknowledged the fact that they were married.

Recently, a very attractive young female meteorologist left First Coast News after a very brief stay. Her public reason for leaving was that she wasn't "feeling the love" from Jacksonville. Strong rumor has it that she might have been feeling a little too much love from (or suggestions thereof) from Tim, and that Donna, who can do no wrong in the myopic eyes of Jacksonville's TV viewing public, might have had a lot to do with said female meteorologist's resignation.:eek:

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Nov 3, 2007
appears on your post wrote:
Copied from another thread:
gossipmonger
01-31-2006, 10:51 PM
To set the record straight as best I can on the Tim, Donna, Dan trio:
It was Donna and Tim who had the trist while Donna and Dan were still married. Tim and Donna hooked up while training for the Jax River Run several years ago. Reports have it that it was Dan who busted Tim and Donna in a car in the Hicken driveway after a "run." Mr. Deagan is reported to be Donna's FOURTH spouse. Tim's exwife relocated and took their kids to either Texas or California. Tim diligently pays his child-support, but shows no real interest in any extended visitation with his kids. Dan, according to off the record reports, has informed Tim, that while his and Donna's kids are under his supervision, Tim is not to apply any forceful form of discipline, or Dan will tell all.
Tim and Donna were married in secret. Later they had a more public ceremony. Their union was not publicized by First Coast News. It took longer for the station to publicly acknowledge them as husband and wife than it did to report that a weekend anchor had been arrested for soliciting homosexual sex from an undercover police officer in a public park! It wasn't until recently that the FCN website acknowledged the fact that they were married.
Recently, a very attractive young female meteorologist left First Coast News after a very brief stay. Her public reason for leaving was that she wasn't "feeling the love" from Jacksonville. Strong rumor has it that she might have been feeling a little too much love from (or suggestions thereof) from Tim, and that Donna, who can do no wrong in the myopic eyes of Jacksonville's TV viewing public, might have had a lot to do with said female meteorologist's resignation.:eek:
Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tallahassee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Super Dave Window Tinting Tue Marcus Lockwood 2
News 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' actor arrested again... May 22 Blank_Space 4
Poll Jeb Bush a Bigot on Gay Marriage? May 20 GAY Men 1
Obamacare Forever May 14 Doc 1
Why is MEDIA ignoring John Ellis Bus (aka JEB) ... May 13 the Ace of Spades 2
News The Rise of Black-on-White Violence (May '12) May 13 the Ace of Spades 47
jews May 12 the Ace of Spades 2
More from around the web

Tallahassee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE