Talkeetnan's life chronicled in mixtu...

Talkeetnan's life chronicled in mixture of facts, fiction

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Talkeetnan's life chronicled in mixture of facts, fiction. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

“I fell in love with everything about him, his family, his employees, the company, the wilderness attitude he had, the way he built the business out of nothing.”

Published: October 5, 2007 Last Modified: October 5, 2007 at 02:00 AM Talkeetna's Steve Mahay is featured in a new book, "The Legend of River Mahay," written by another Talkeetnan, Deborah Cox Wood. via Anchorage Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

sbatin

Lilburn, GA

#1 Oct 7, 2007
I think mis wood has cAPTURED THE BEAUTIFUL OF ALASKA IN HER BOOK ' OF THE RIVERS AND BEAUTIFUL ALASKAi give her kudos for her book it is just great; job well done;cant wait for the next one; sara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Talkeetna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y Music Thread (Dec '13) Feb '17 Musikologist 9
Out of stater looking to become an Alaskan (May '15) May '15 kemo1968 1
News Spectators await the start of the 2014 Iditarod... (Feb '15) Feb '15 mush 1
News Animal instincts (Jan '15) Jan '15 Earthquake last nite 1
News 'It's A Wonderful Life' live theatrical and rad... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Earthquake 2day 1
News Round 2: Magnitude 4.9 earthquake strikes near ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Alaska 1
News Alaskan Cat Mayor Nearly Assassinated By Dog (Sep '13) Oct '13 Beverly 2

Talkeetna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Talkeetna Mortgages