I-5 collision claims two

I-5 collision claims two

There are 3 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Mar 13, 2006, titled I-5 collision claims two. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

A head-on collision along Interstate 5, South of County Road 103 left two fatalities Monday at 3:15 a.m. Lary Shipp, 62, of Medford, Oregon, was traveling northbound in the southbound fast lane when he collided ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Donna Johnstone

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2006
I would like to view the entire article. I am related to the Medford victim of this horrible accident. But when I click the link to the article, the message says it's no longer available. Can you email me the entire article? Thank you.
Donna Johnstone
[email protected]
Liza

Medford, OR

#2 Apr 10, 2006
Hes stupid if he was in the southbound going north!!!
Tara

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 20, 2006
Liza wrote:
Hes stupid if he was in the southbound going north!!!
Police reports on the accident confirm that the initial news report was wrong and my dad was driving in the correct lane - it was the driver of the other vehicle that was driving on the wrong side of the freeway. I imagine that during that time of night anyone could become a little confused as it was dark and the driver was probably sleepy.

Thanks for your sensitivity, though - that was classy.

Tara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky zuchowski Sep 20 Eek 1
Grants Pass National Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues... Sep 7 JevinScam 3
Need black party favors Sep 1 In need2day 1
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Aug 25 Sundhara 3
Did anyone know Quinn Berry? (Feb '10) Apr '16 saribery 7
News Oregon bus driver suspended for Confederate flag (Mar '11) Jul '15 Sangelia 259
Lost: a white bag of handmade diapers at the Ch... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bob 3

Talent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Talent Mortgages