Review: Quality Property Management

Posted in the Talent Forum

M Smith

Medford, OR

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Re; Quality Property Management in Medford: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! There is nothing "quality" about them, as indicated by their reviews on line (not one positive, conratulations in consistency!). They absolutely screwed us for weeks in their little "who's on first game". They told us we were in first place, then somebody else was all of a sudden in front. We got that squared away for a couple weeks, then when we checked back in, someone was miraculously in front of us again. We finally got past newbie Chelsea to Manager Amy, who was a completely condescending you-know-what, but she assured me that she had found Mom's application & it was in first position. I swallowed my frustration at the situation to try & do what was best to get the place for my mom. It was no surprise that when I showed up for the uncomfortable dog & pony showing, someone was again in front of us. When I questioned that with who I believe was Rob (owner?), he got Amy on the phone who again denied that we were in first. As I questioned this some more, Rob told me to "Fuck Off", & that he did not want to do business with us. I'm guessing this scenario plays out a lot for them with this screwed up system. That was certainly fine with me, as I would NEVER give them one penny of my money. I wonder if their clients who trust them with their properties know how horribly they represent them? I repeat: THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE GAME PLAYING CROOKS with no customer service or grace whatsoever. Avoid them like the plague. Rant complete, happy to hopefully steer someone clear of the same treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Havnt done nothing 206
Review: Active Property Service (Jul '09) Sep 25 shelly 17
joshua parker (Oct '13) Sep 25 Still Shocked by ... 4,135
Review: Jots-Javier Orozco Tree Service Sep 22 SharonB 1
An American Who Stumbled into the Land of OZ Sep 19 Raymond Karczewski 1
Dan Austin Andress Sep 19 unknown 1
UFO spotted over Medford - anyone else see it? Sep 15 kristenshearer 2
Talent Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Talent Jobs

Talent People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE