joshua parker
Molly

Union City, GA

#22 Oct 28, 2013
Blog Reader I guess my thoughts are that Kate herself had no problem or moral issues with MWOP and although I do have issue with the way they judge Kate was not only am active participant but also benefited in a financial way from MWOP. If the ones who know and helped her are now questioning her I believe they probably know more than we do. I know she is the only person who benefited in a financial way from MWOP.

I have followed this entire story since April Rose fraud was uncovered and Kate was right there crying foul. This was how I knew of her telling her story about her ton of children with problems and her need of transportation. Next I hear she is raising funds to adopt not one but two Downs children??? Red flags were raised for me and my gut told me something wasn't right. When I heard she gave Hannah away I was shocked and actually felt sick. Maybe you didn't follow back then but the government of Ukraine was questioning their adoption and Kate told how she worked the system and left the country before the social worker could protest. Then to hear she gave Hannah away to someone made me think the social worker was right. Next it was issue after issue with Josh and Bethany and the asking for gifts and money never stopped. If you choose to adopt you should be able to provide for their needs and she knew they had Downs and other issues. This whole thing makes me sad to think people have invested their hearts and souls, not to mention given their hard earned money to help and really what is the truth???? Where is the Boss Your Heart lady and all the others who begged for this woman? I believe they should step up and also take responsibility. Many would never have given had it not been for them.

Bottom line is I hope Josh is better and no longer is being treated like he will die tomorrow. I hope the other children can get help to deal with what they have lived for the last few years and can finally have a normal life.
Show Me The Money

Caldwell, ID

#23 Oct 29, 2013
And not to forget the fund raising for her sons internet bride from the Phillipines.
If you do a little research using her email addresses, you will find her a participant for a period of time on quite a few Internet forums. Very interesting reading; in just about every topic, she strived to make herself the center of attention. It wasn't until she hit pay dirt using her son & the adoptions that she finally found a niche to profit.
Molly

Lake Charles, LA

#24 Oct 30, 2013
Yes I heard that mentioned before, about the mail order bride but with Kate always deleting things it's hard to find some things?

Does anyone know if the kids are ok and where the investigation is in figuring everything out?

I can't believe more people aren't upset about all this considering how many different Internet groups she used to make money off all this. It wasn't very hard to prove April Rose was a fraud so it shouldn't be hard to investigate Kate and Charlie Parker either.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 30, 2013
I am just appalled at this whole scam. It is exactly that, Kate took money for half truth causes and then shut everything down & left everyone scratching their heads. That's why I started this in the first place, because I couldn't believe I had given money to someone who left me hanging. Obviously not just me, but hundreds of others. Disgusting and deceitful!
Molly-on the MWOP OT, where is it that the Parkers are discussed? I want to read it.
L1L2mom

Papillion, NE

#26 Oct 30, 2013
The comments on MWOP are under Community then Off Topic then scroll down til about 9 days ago and it starts with the post from a commenter called All Pharr'd Up...
I am honestly wanting to find out how Joshua is doing. I sent money and even got a thank you email from Kate....just really strange to think it may have been lies?
Sadie

Johnson City, TN

#28 Oct 30, 2013
I am another longtime follower who thought she was considered a friend. I am definitely suspicious. The part of me that likes to see the good in people hopes that she was just having a hard time coping with the negative commenters...but something tells me there is much more to it. I have given money many times...but that is the least of my issues. Any time I give money to someone I met online, I assume there are things I don't know...but it is money I have earmarked for giving, no matter the circumstances. I do think it is incredibly rude to string all of us along just to cut us all off, so abruptly. I was and am emotionally invested in their family. I genuinely care about them...especially Joshua and Bethany. I am curious to hear about Faith's pregnancy. I just wish she would give an explanation. I feel we are owed that.
Show Me The Money

Caldwell, ID

#29 Oct 30, 2013
One of the things that angers me the most is the way Kate Parker (and her 2 oldest children) have treated people. People on CB who prayed for her & her family. She has lashed out many times towards many. People who kindly made suggestions or even just didn't express themselves exactly the way that she wanted them to. She has told so many lies; to include social workers doing her home studies for the adoptions. In many forums, she has changed the stories about what disabilities & medical problems her children have. These people are scammers!
Caring Mom

Coweta, OK

#30 Nov 1, 2013
I started following the caringbridge sites when the "boss your heart" family posted about Joshua needing prayers. I was afraid that something had happened to either Joshua or Bethany when the sites were blocked as private and also I've noticed that their blog is now private. I was looking to see if I could find anything online, I was afraid I would find an obituary. What I did find as a site for moms with many children dated 2011 which Kate stated that Joshua had been diagnosed with cancer. However, she never mentioned that on the caringbridge pages or on their family blog. I sincerely hope that I am wrong about her motivations now, but I really think that she is a scammer. I think that Joshua is probably not healthy and does have some physical issues, but now I'm wondering if maybe he's not nearly as ill as she has claimed or is maybe not even terminal. Nobody wants a child to be sick or to die, but I also don't think anyone wants a mom to scam anyone or use their child for personal benefit. I hope I'm wrong about her, but I really think she is a liar and a scamming thief. I did leave a comment on the Boss your Heart website several weeks ago to ask if she knew anything else since her blog was where I originally found Kate's, but she never answered me - she does honestly have her hands full, but I'm not so sure about Kate Parker now.
Show Me The Money

Caldwell, ID

#31 Nov 1, 2013
Joshua was never diagnosed with Cancer. He had been xrayed for a supposed broken foot & the tech made a comment about it (so she said)possibly showing Cancer, after which Kate jumped online saying he had Cancer, a day or two later, she stated he didn't have it.
The last time Joshua was in the hospital, the Drs. Found that a great many of his problems were caused by the huge amount of narcotics he was taking.
Kate has been self diagnosing her children for years. Depending on which forum she's participating on (check kpmomof7 online). There's also a great discrepancy in what exactly is wrong with her children.
She had a visit from an online friend, what's interesting is that during that visit, Joshua seemed to be doing unusually well.
insight for you

Grants Pass, OR

#32 Nov 1, 2013
I just want to let you all know that I can say first hand that Joshua and Bethany are both doing great! After being out of the family home for several weeks both children are thriving. Joshua is eating, playing and NOT dying! Bethany is doing well also. knowing what I do, I will just say if I had given this family money I would be very upset right now. I'm sorry for all of you who have been worried about the children. They are safe and well.
Sadie

Johnson City, TN

#33 Nov 2, 2013
Can you give any more details or information? Inquiring minds, and all...
insight for you

Grants Pass, OR

#34 Nov 2, 2013
Well, I don'tknow who "Show me the money" is, but for being so far away I would say they have a lot of accurate information.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#35 Nov 2, 2013
If the children are safe and well, that is answered prayers. As far as the truth about Kate, unless she comes clean.....we will never know. Ha, I doubt that ever happens!
insight for you

Grants Pass, OR

#36 Nov 2, 2013
Is there any way to send private emails to other bloggers on this site?
Blog reader

Franklin, TN

#37 Nov 2, 2013
In order to send private messages you have to set up a Topix account. If you do, you can hide your location and choose to block or accept messages from other accounts.
Nancy

Drayton Valley, Canada

#38 Nov 2, 2013
insight for you wrote:
I just want to let you all know that I can say first hand that Joshua and Bethany are both doing great! After being out of the family home for several weeks both children are thriving. Joshua is eating, playing and NOT dying! Bethany is doing well also. knowing what I do, I will just say if I had given this family money I would be very upset right now. I'm sorry for all of you who have been worried about the children. They are safe and well.
That is wonderful news! I am so glad to hear that both Joshua and Bethany are doing so well. I have followed this family for a very long time and was concerned that they disappeared. If you have more info to share I can always be e-mailed at [email protected]
Thank you for letting us know about the children. I am so very sorry for all of the wonderful and generous people that sent her money that didn't go where they intended it to go.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#39 Nov 2, 2013
I am so happy to see that both Bethany and Joshua are doing well. Still kind of optimistic after seeing all this but still praying it is true.

This women has scammed so many people if this is true and it is just not right. I like a many other was invested in her children's lives and feel into a trap it seems. I feel for the many of people who haven't searched out any info and are in limbo wondering what has happened.

I have searched Kate's name, email and user names and it is scary all the online activity she has partaken in. All of which have claimed all her kids are ill and Joshua and Bethany are dying. There is no way to contact anyone from that family because their facebooks are so locked down. Now we know why. I do know that here friend who would always ask for donations was named Kate Estes and her friend who visited them was named Sarah Frantz.

I guess just after investing in this family mentally and literally, I would like to see some answers and know that if there was dishonesty going on it is being taken care of the right way. And if all this was a lie I would love for all the people who are thinking about Joshua daily and thinking he has died know the truth.
IDonated

Willingboro, NJ

#40 Nov 2, 2013
Wow, this is all utterly insane.

Kate Estes no longer has any of the Parkers friended on FB. I can't see Sarah's friend list.

If this is has all been a huge scam, just... wow. I always had red flags regarding how she spoke about Bethany, but I never felt it was my place to say anything (since she'd just delete it and rant about it anyway, and I honestly can't say I know what it's like to have a terminally ill child.)

All so very sad. Not only were these children sick, but apparently their parents were doing something terrible enough to get them removed from the home...

Location hidden

#41 Nov 2, 2013
I made an account but still can't figure out how to email privately! "Show me the Money" I am wondering how you found out your information? I know it to be true, I"m just curious how you know. "I donated" Can you expand on how she talked about Bethany and on what site? Also, think about how they were sick in the home and are thriving out of the home.

Location hidden

#42 Nov 2, 2013
Insight for you wrote:
I made an account but still can't figure out how to email privately! "Show me the Money" I am wondering how you found out your information? I know it to be true, I"m just curious how you know. "I donated" Can you expand on how she talked about Bethany and on what site? Also, think about how they were sick in the home and are thriving out of the home.
Insight the person you are trying to message has to have an account. You then can click their name and send them a message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Talent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Feb 19 Leaving soon 182
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... (May '16) Feb 8 Elks member 29
News Transgender man claims he's pregnant (Mar '08) Feb 6 TheJerseyDevil 62
News Oregon woman plans to parade topless (Jun '08) Feb 6 Parade Phart 1,346
Lacey elaine oliver Jan 28 Lilysdaddy 1
How to lose tourist dollars 101 Jan '17 CaptainOfIndustry 1
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12

Talent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Talent Mortgages