NM man with 8 drunken-driving arrests says ineffective lawyer got him convicted

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

After eight arrests and two convictions for drunken driving, William Marchiondo is getting a day in the state Supreme Court.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated May 10, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 May 8, 2012
RepubsDidIT wrote:
<quoted text>
where I live, the only people they bust are the poor. Church elders rape kids, tell the FBI, and all they do is design a policy to make sure next time they ask non-church attenders about the same person. No prosecution, nothing.
Money and power talk in NM, nothing else.
Nice pattern. Seems that CD has a Topix stalker. Obvious? Not.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 May 8, 2012
RepubsDidIT wrote:
<quoted text>
where I live, the only people they bust are the poor. Church elders rape kids, tell the FBI, and all they do is design a policy to make sure next time they ask non-church attenders about the same person. No prosecution, nothing.
Money and power talk in NM, nothing else.
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12 left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS... Must be tough living like that in Santa Fe, or Los Alamos - same thing...
Cover

Los Alamos, NM

#24 May 10, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12 left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS... Must be tough living like that in Santa Fe, or Los Alamos - same thing...
Wow, so you followed us all here too. Didn't the sheriff's office tell you not to do that, even online?

Maybe if NM prosecutor's stopped going after innocent people like Terrance, people like Martinez would instead be able to have the time to go after guilty people with all these priors. But no, we get to put up with this, because she has an agenda that has nothing to do with protecting NM at all!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 May 10, 2012
Terrence who? Facebook friend? Sounds awfully familiar. Who was that that had the rant against the Governator for her work as a Public Prosecutor. Can't quite remember. Anyone remember?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tajique Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know her? Aug 21 John G 1
Horse rehabilitation ranch is saving equines fr... Jun '14 community 1
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Police investigate Mountainair shooting (Apr '10) Apr '14 Billy Bob 33
Wind Farm Likely To Get Permit (Dec '10) Apr '14 Billy Bob 17
looking for kimberly kovac would like to see ho... Apr '14 donnie 1
Merilee Dannemann: How do you like your water -... Mar '14 GladysSmith 19
•••
Tajique Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tajique Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000