CA small system's under fire for wate...

CA small system's under fire for water quality

There are 1 comment on the Water Technology story from Aug 11, 2007, titled CA small system's under fire for water quality. In it, Water Technology reports that:

“As far as the advisory, it's not a boil-water notice. It's short of that, just an advisory. If you want to take the precautions you can boil the water.”

Officials from the California Department of Public Health have taken issue with the quality of the water from Lake Forest Water Co., a small water company owned by Rick Dewante's Tahoe Park Water Co., according ... via Water Technology

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Water Technology.

Carl Cooper

Temple, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2007
GROWING CONCERNS OF CONTAMINATED DRINKING WATER

Hello, my name is Carl Cooper and I am owner and founder of Silco & Co and Silco products. I have came up with a formula using colloidal minerals to purify water from any water source from lakes,ponds,rivers etc. Many people think that these water purification kits can not take the heavy metals out of the water, but thats where their wrong. My water purification kit can kill all the bacteria and pathogens the water may contain and also making the heavy metals along with all other bacteria and contaminents sink to the bottom creating what you would call the "flocculation" process. If you would like to no more you can e-mail me or visit my web site at www.silconano.com thank you!.

Carl W Cooper
[email protected]
www.silconano.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahoe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy dismantles ... Jan '17 Toweringeggman 1
News North Lake Tahoe recreation update (Sep '08) Nov '16 Sierra_Girl 5
News engineers set record for capturing and storing ... Nov '16 KO Kannacaca 2
News The sharing economy has a serious racism proble... Nov '16 Speed Racer 1
Re-Elect Judge Aaron Persky! (Jun '16) Sep '16 Big Lumber 8
News Incentives key to China's effort to upgrade hig... (Aug '16) Aug '16 PAK RISWANDI 1
News Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 The Proclaimer 1

Tahoe City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tahoe City Mortgages