MLPA task force announced

State Secretary for Natural Resources Mike Chrisman on Monday announced the Blue Ribbon Task Force membership for the Marine Life Protection Act initiative's North Coast Study Region. Full Story
local fisherman

San Carlos, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
At least Jimmy Smith is on this task force..........but what the F#ck is someone from Tahoe City utilities and a petroleum advocate association doing on this task force???????? Also Westrec Management Inc. is involved with port and marina development and management. Smells like rotten fish to me - get rid of our fishing opportunities and the fishermen and then start lobbying for oil/gas exploration off our coast?

Here it comes!
another fisherman

Arcata, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Jimmy is as good as anyone, I just hope he doesn't have to make a tough decision,or Mike Thompson is close to tell him what the answer is supposed to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahoe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben smith Nov 22 old friend 1
Yo Gabba Gabba is back on the road and coming t... Nov '14 Shine 1
North Lake Tahoe recreation update (Sep '08) Oct '14 mountainlakes 3
Almost a Decade of History That Still Thrives T... Oct '14 pattyg0266 1
Worth a Look Oct '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Beat the Blues | Enter to win a Lake Tahoe Wome... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Palo Alto Hosts 'Smart' City Partner From Austr... Oct '14 Sick of paying fo... 1
Tahoe City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tahoe City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tahoe City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tahoe City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:57 am PST