MLPA task force announced

MLPA task force announced

There are 2 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 17, 2009, titled MLPA task force announced. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

State Secretary for Natural Resources Mike Chrisman on Monday announced the Blue Ribbon Task Force membership for the Marine Life Protection Act initiative's North Coast Study Region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

local fisherman

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
At least Jimmy Smith is on this task force..........but what the F#ck is someone from Tahoe City utilities and a petroleum advocate association doing on this task force???????? Also Westrec Management Inc. is involved with port and marina development and management. Smells like rotten fish to me - get rid of our fishing opportunities and the fishermen and then start lobbying for oil/gas exploration off our coast?

Here it comes!
another fisherman

Eureka, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Jimmy is as good as anyone, I just hope he doesn't have to make a tough decision,or Mike Thompson is close to tell him what the answer is supposed to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahoe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re-Elect Judge Aaron Persky! Sep 7 Big Lumber 8
News Incentives key to China's effort to upgrade hig... Aug '16 PAK RISWANDI 1
News Complex view of Islam found in poetry of Iran, ... Jul '16 The Proclaimer 1
News Palo Alto: Zero net energy house being assemble... Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Truckee man arrested for felony assault after d... Jun '16 jeremiahhope 1
Professor McFaul another worthless Stanford Gra... Jun '16 Callme TRUMP 3
News Tahoe-Truckee recipe: Greek quiche - an Easter ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 1

Tahoe City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tahoe City Mortgages