Intellectual Property
Stevie James

United States

#22 Nov 24, 2012
Jed wrote:
<quoted text>
@Stevie James. I did read the court documents from the case Jerry Levine vs. Charles K Wilkerson case# CJ-2011-79. As of Novemeber 06, 2012 a man by the name of Carl Sullivan bought the note from Mr. Levine. In the letter sent to the court clerk he introduces himself and asks for another court date. Mr.Sullivan is from South Carolina and tells the judge he needs to hire a lawyer to prepare from the case. He also says he wants to meet with the defendents to see if they can work out an agreement.
It's sad finding out that Mr.Levine is an older gentleman who was scammed out of land by the Wilkerson's. When reading the court documents the Wilkerson's come up with excuse after excuse on not being able to show proof that they did pay the total amount for the land. Their lsat excuse was that Charles was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks and was unable to work on locating the cancelled checks. The Wilkerson's lawyer blames the FDIC for not sending the Wilkerson's the checks written to Mr.Levine. Mr.Levine's Lawyer writes to the judge, something like,'the reason the FDIC hasn't sent the defendents the checks is because they were never written!' Thanks, Mr.James for the information given about the Wilkerson's. I have a family member who wasn't paid for the work he did for Charles. He comes up with excuse after excuse, like he does in court, about why he can't pay my family member. I would be ashamed of myself for scamming innocent, hard working people who have children to support! I guess you have to have a conscience to feel any type of remorse or shame when taking advantage of someone!
I know this is what these people do. I just hope justice finally comes to visit because they have been stacking up a paydate from Karma for decades!
Dana

United States

#23 Nov 25, 2012
November 29th @10 a.m. they are scheduled for court and Arvest has two foreclosures pending against the Wilkerson's....

Just 4 days now!
Concerned

Lockhart, TX

#24 Nov 26, 2012
Nothing will happen at court date but what will happen is their liquor license will not be renewed and they will be shut down
Dana

United States

#25 Nov 26, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Nothing will happen at court date but what will happen is their liquor license will not be renewed and they will be shut down
When is their liquor license up?
Jesse

United States

#26 Nov 27, 2012
Two days away from foreclosure bet they are stripping the restuarant as we speak!
Sunday Paper

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Dec 3, 2012
Saw where former employees had filed charges against a former employer this week for withholding child support and not paying it to the state. Could this be against TBones? Both people in the story are former employees of Tbones. There are also two instances where there were problems a Tbones this week where police were called
Johnny Flores

Fayetteville, AR

#30 Dec 3, 2012
I saw on another post where Cara was mentioned she is a very nice lady/mom and wouldn't hurt anyone I know this for a fact. She has always been good to me and her kids are amazing.... if a apple tree has one or a couple of bad apples doesn't mean the entire tree is bad.

Some people are going to far with the comments......
JAG

United States

#31 Dec 3, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
I saw on another post where Cara was mentioned she is a very nice lady/mom and wouldn't hurt anyone I know this for a fact. She has always been good to me and her kids are amazing.... if a apple tree has one or a couple of bad apples doesn't mean the entire tree is bad.
Hey Johnny I know your close to this issue but lets follow the evidence shall we...then we'll know what is real and verifiable and what is fluff or general gossip. Unfortunately your experience with Cara may be different from someone elses experience and you know that is very well possible. If she is truly innocent of any involvement of the crimes her family is involved in then life will go on for her if not then we'll see how far this goes.

We know you filed charges and Mathew Allen filed charges because the paper verified that and you have explained here on topix you were forced to take a stand against the Wilkerson's. I'm in full support of your decision to take a stand about the child support issue. I mean you could have been thrown in jail for non-payment of child support so that's not a little oversight on the Wilkerson's part. I'm sorry your kids suffered it should have never have happened!
Jed

Tahlequah, OK

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
@ Johnny, you only have one time to make a first impression. When I saw Cara treat a waitress so rudely and not even leave a tip that was my first impression of her. Maybe I'm being unfair to judge her character by how she treated a waitress? Maybe one's manner's in public doesn't give you an inside look at how that person "really" is? Maybe she was having a bad day and didn't feel like being kind to her waitress? IDK why she behaved like she did that day, but that was my first impression of her. I'm glad you find her nice and her kids amazing. Good for you.
Bo Jangles

United States

#33 Dec 4, 2012
It stands to reason the Wilkerson's would have an arrogant attitude they have scammed and lied and run over people who didn't know how to fight them for decades!

I just hope Oklahoma has the common sense and backbone to finally stop all this ridiculous nonsense of letting these scammers play the legal system or jump from this area without paying for their crimes and go to another area to do their scamming all over again!
Jamaca Jones

United States

#34 Dec 4, 2012
When you can lie, cheat and steal other people money then you have to have a degree of arrogance. No surprise there!
Johnny Flores

Fayetteville, AR

#35 Dec 4, 2012
Jed wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Johnny, you only have one time to make a first impression. When I saw Cara treat a waitress so rudely and not even leave a tip that was my first impression of her. Maybe I'm being unfair to judge her character by how she treated a waitress? Maybe one's manner's in public doesn't give you an inside look at how that person "really" is? Maybe she was having a bad day and didn't feel like being kind to her waitress? IDK why she behaved like she did that day, but that was my first impression of her. I'm glad you find her nice and her kids amazing. Good for you.
I have never seen her that way. My thing is she has been more than gracious to me and the staff, had this had happened I am surprised.

Everyone has bad days I have had a few in my life but and again I'm only defending her and the way she has been with me personally.

As for the charges yes I filed under the direction of the Cherokee County DA's Office and that's all I'm gonna say on that.. I'll let the justice system speak on that.

Mountain Man

United States

#36 Dec 4, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen her that way. My thing is she has been more than gracious to me and the staff, had this had happened I am surprised.
Everyone has bad days I have had a few in my life but and again I'm only defending her and the way she has been with me personally.
As for the charges yes I filed under the direction of the Cherokee County DA's Office and that's all I'm gonna say on that.. I'll let the justice system speak on that.
What's happened in Cherokee County,Adair County,Muskogee County, Osage County...is a lot more than someone having a bad day! I realize you are only talking about Cara, but she would have to be blind,deaf and dumb not to know what the heck is going on with her family. There's just TO MUCH EVIDENCE and TO MANY INCIDENTS!
Dana

United States

#37 Dec 4, 2012
Johnny Flores wrote:
<quoted text>
Filing against these people is your civic duty to bring a stop to their illegal activities and the foremost reason is to get the child support you had taken out of your check credited so your family doesn't suffer. Johnny you are without any fault in this situation and you shouldn't feel anything but relief that you no longer work for these crooks and your family cannot be hurt by them anymore.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Dec 4, 2012
From what I've seen and heard I don't think Cara has been real involved with the stuff going on at T-Bones other than pitching in when needed. She seems to have her hands full with her children and her job that is not affiliated with T-Bones and in craft business from what I see her post on Facebook. I haven't read the fix it story in a long time but it doesn't seem like it really mentioned her. Other members of her family might be scamming but that doesn't mean she is/does. And no matter what they do, family is still family.
Gail

United States

#39 Dec 4, 2012
asseenontv wrote:
From what I've seen and heard I don't think Cara has been real involved with the stuff going on at T-Bones other than pitching in when needed. She seems to have her hands full with her children and her job that is not affiliated with T-Bones and in craft business from what I see her post on Facebook. I haven't read the fix it story in a long time but it doesn't seem like it really mentioned her. Other members of her family might be scamming but that doesn't mean she is/does. And no matter what they do, family is still family.
Frankly I didn't ever hear about a Wilkerson daughter named Cara, my knowledge of these people were during their infamous days in Texas and Louisanna. So you may be right she didn't get that involved in what the rest of the clan was up too.
In the paper

Broken Arrow, OK

#40 Dec 4, 2012
To my knowledge, and I just looked it up on ODCR, there hasn't been warrants or charges on the child support issue. There were complaints filed with the TPD by the wronged parties. The information was also turned in to the DA. It is up to the DA to file charges from what I understand other than the parties going after them civilly. If someone knows otherwise FOR SURE please post it
Roger

United States

#41 Dec 4, 2012
In the paper wrote:
To my knowledge, and I just looked it up on ODCR, there hasn't been warrants or charges on the child support issue. There were complaints filed with the TPD by the wronged parties. The information was also turned in to the DA. It is up to the DA to file charges from what I understand other than the parties going after them civilly. If someone knows otherwise FOR SURE please post it
Yep, D.A. will have to pursue but they had to have a complaint to start the process, Johnny Flores and Mathew Allen provided that Thursday so we have to give them time to prepare and file the appropriate documentation. I heard there is a third party which had the same issue with T-Bones so we'll see if that development comes to light. They do have a right to pursue civil case but I get the impression that Mr. Flores just wants to get things corrected and go on with his career and his life. Can't blame him can you?
Lilith

United States

#42 Dec 5, 2012
Third person they stole from? No surprise there!
Zane

United States

#43 Dec 5, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, D.A. will have to pursue but they had to have a complaint to start the process, Johnny Flores and Mathew Allen provided that Thursday so we have to give them time to prepare and file the appropriate documentation. I heard there is a third party which had the same issue with T-Bones so we'll see if that development comes to light. They do have a right to pursue civil case but I get the impression that Mr. Flores just wants to get things corrected and go on with his career and his life. Can't blame him can you?
How much time? Every day that goes by these people are racking up more money they owe the state of Oklahoma and the city of Tahlequah and every person they have come into contact with! I can't believe the judge allowed them until January of next year on the foreclosure hearing, I mean, they are going to exploit every dime out of T-Bones they can crook out of it and leave all taxes,bills and payrolls NOT PAID...

That's what they do and by now everyone ought to know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahlequah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.A.R.P. Foundation (Dec '13) Nov 8 Be at peace 20
Lyle Rowe? Nov 3 Curious 1
News ACLU claims Oklahomans forced to live in squali... Nov 2 germainehistory 1
why do Cherokees in N.C. get $8,000 Checks and ... (Jul '15) Oct 23 Just a Yoneg 8
Cakie lenard (Aug '12) Oct '17 Big chief 24
Chief of police Nate King (Feb '17) Oct '17 Deputy Dog Bang B... 6
why cant cherokee county pick up persons with w... (Aug '12) Oct '17 Justsayin 18

Tahlequah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tahlequah Mortgages