Reward Offered For Missing Man

Authorities are renewing their search for a Tahlequah man who went missing ten years ago. Full Story
sdiffee

Bixby, OK

#1 Aug 8, 2008
ex-tahlequah police chief Norman Fisher either knows what happened to Inocente(SHawn) or just didnt care because my family couldnt get him to take a missing persons report for a long time. And not long after he went missing we ask them to pit it on the news and the police wouldnt do it, so why now about 91/2 years to late. The only reason it got on this time is Vickie Lyons OSBI the polices in Tahlequah still dont care.
Summer

Kingston, OK

#2 Sep 14, 2008
I have been helping Shawn's family look for him and pass out flyers and I know for a fact that noone else in Tahlequah are trying to help find him except the OSBI. When we post up his flyers people pull them down and we dont know why.
It is real sad because not only is Shawn missing but there are 4 others that are missing as well Jesse Yancey whom the police claimed just walked away from his home and his life never to be seen or heard from again been missing since 1989, and then there is Stephen Adams he disappeared while taking a stranger to the Keys Oklahoma area to never be seen or heard from again and he has been missing since 2005 and I can tell you now that Stephens dad has been searching all over for his son with help from Equee Search and others. Then you have a young girl Donna Kay Kingston been missing since May 11, 1984 and she is still missing. Then we have a Brittany Ramsey age 18 presumed a runaway went missing in 2006.
Does anyone care? If it were your child you would care greatly wouldnt you?
infinity

Forney, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Summer wrote:
I have been helping Shawn's family look for him and pass out flyers and I know for a fact that noone else in Tahlequah are trying to help find him except the OSBI. When we post up his flyers people pull them down and we dont know why.
It is real sad because not only is Shawn missing but there are 4 others that are missing as well Jesse Yancey whom the police claimed just walked away from his home and his life never to be seen or heard from again been missing since 1989, and then there is Stephen Adams he disappeared while taking a stranger to the Keys Oklahoma area to never be seen or heard from again and he has been missing since 2005 and I can tell you now that Stephens dad has been searching all over for his son with help from Equee Search and others. Then you have a young girl Donna Kay Kingston been missing since May 11, 1984 and she is still missing. Then we have a Brittany Ramsey age 18 presumed a runaway went missing in 2006.
Does anyone care? If it were your child you would care greatly wouldnt you?
Not only all that and may i say god be with your family's but look at all the unsolved killings that has went on in tahlequah in the 90's
Summer

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 2, 2008
I agree Infinity do you know about anymore disappearances that we dont know about? Please tell us if you know more we deserve to know. Thanks Girl.
infinity

Forney, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2008
No i don't know your loved one or really hardly any there i was married into Casey family and lived there for awhile Andy was Sheriffe then and i don't know the names no more on a lot but there is one with a man Donny Wayne Anderson .I was already gone when he csme to his luck ran out.Never nothig done i am in titled to my own thoughts and he was just another one they didn't have to bother with.Alot has gotton by with in Cherokee Co., for as long time.I haven't been there in 8yrs maybe and really don't want i think Talequah is the drug capital of Oklahoma and leading in cases of who cares what really happened thier gone.Thats my oppinion.I pray for you and your loved ones.I would really lke to find out if my ex husband is still alive or doinggood and would like to know about his son Drew Casey.His name is Tim Casey if you ever hear of him.Also Billy Sue Hathcoat.If you could help me i would be so grateful to you.Anne Hutchinson also.Once again i am praying for you.Thanks!
tdfox

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 13, 2009
Infinity....I am a TAhlequah native now living in OKC...and I do have some information regarding Mr Casey, and Anna. Anna is remarried, has a daughter in addition to the 2 boys, shes a grandma now, dont remember which boy but I think its Timmy. Mr Casey died a few years ago of a drug overdose. I once worked with Anna, and last I time I saw her (3 years ago) she was living and working in Kansas, OK. I am also a relative of one of the missing people from Tahlequah and would like to know if you have heard anything or remember anything about the disappearance of Donna? Thanks-T
infinity wrote:
No i don't know your loved one or really hardly any there i was married into Casey family and lived there for awhile Andy was Sheriffe then and i don't know the names no more on a lot but there is one with a man Donny Wayne Anderson .I was already gone when he csme to his luck ran out.Never nothig done i am in titled to my own thoughts and he was just another one they didn't have to bother with.Alot has gotton by with in Cherokee Co., for as long time.I haven't been there in 8yrs maybe and really don't want i think Talequah is the drug capital of Oklahoma and leading in cases of who cares what really happened thier gone.Thats my oppinion.I pray for you and your loved ones.I would really lke to find out if my ex husband is still alive or doinggood and would like to know about his son Drew Casey.His name is Tim Casey if you ever hear of him.Also Billy Sue Hathcoat.If you could help me i would be so grateful to you.Anne Hutchinson also.Once again i am praying for you.Thanks!
Kay yancey

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Mar 1, 2012
my dad jesse yancey has been missing since may 30, 1994. No one wants to help us either? i think alot of people know what happen to him but just wont say because it all had something to do with drugs.
Melanie

Shawnee, OK

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Kay Iam so Sorry to hear about your father.
Help is out there

Tahlequah, OK

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Kay yancey wrote:
my dad jesse yancey has been missing since may 30, 1994. No one wants to help us either? i think alot of people know what happen to him but just wont say because it all had something to do with drugs.
Have you tried talking to anybody at the Cherokee Co Sheriff's Office? There are very few, if any, deputies left at the SO who were working there in 1994. They may be able to help with your father's disappearance.

I bet if any of you would take the time to speak with Vicky Lyons of the OSBI about local law enforcement officers helping her investigate all these local missing persons cases, she would be happy to tell you that Under Sheriff Jason Chennault helps her with them with great regularity. The blanket statement "local officers don't care" may be partly true, but not completly true.
Melanie

Shawnee, OK

#10 Mar 19, 2012
Kay go to Jason Chennault is a excellent person to go to he Helps so many others he can help you too. ;)

Since: Jul 12

bald knob arkansas

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Kay yancey wrote:
kay , i am your daddy's cousin on his fathers side, i have been searching for jesse since the day he came up missing. he and i were close when we were growing up. i will not stop searching for answers, i put him on national missing persons, and reported the police department to the osbi. his father died not knowing where he was, your mothers people have answers to the day he came up missing.
Rachel

Shawnee, OK

#12 Oct 16, 2012
What do you mean her mothers people have answers?
Marcie

Shawnee, OK

#13 Dec 15, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahlequah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Sale Wed TBones Place (Apr '13) 3 hr OkieDokie 65
Crystal Hammer Dope whhore Fri look on jailbirds 5
Natasha Ross Dec 23 hitthat 1
Darp (Jan '10) Dec 16 Roger 15
Ryan Adair (Jun '11) Dec 13 Having a laugh 54
Tahlequah Dad Seeks Grand Jury To Investigate H... (Jul '11) Dec 11 Marie 17
John Bailey Dec 3 just me 4
Tahlequah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web