what happened on wisteria lane

what happened on wisteria lane

Posted in the Tahlequah Forum

fearful in tahlequah

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 24, 2010
wow, I partied Friday on Wisteria Lane and somebody got hurt bad. Haven't heard what happened but cops were everywhere the next morning. What's up around Tahlequah?
Wisteria is unsafe

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2011
fearful in tahlequah wrote:
wow, I partied Friday on Wisteria Lane and somebody got hurt bad. Haven't heard what happened but cops were everywhere the next morning. What's up around Tahlequah?
if the cops would have arrested Bronson Butcher the night this happened the murder he committed last night could have been avoided.
Tina

Bristow, OK

#3 Mar 17, 2011
A 55 year old man was shot to death on Wisteria Lane thats what happened. Now the killer is on the run.
Wisteria is unsafe

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Tina wrote:
A 55 year old man was shot to death on Wisteria Lane thats what happened. Now the killer is on the run.
yes I know! But in Oct Bronson butcher an another guy almost beat a person to death. Had that been taken care of like it should have a persons life could have been spared. Butcher was on probation and it could have been revoke if he would have been charged the first time. The original post was from Oct.
Tina

Bristow, OK

#5 Mar 20, 2011
They have arrested Bronson Butcher he was found at a girlfriends house in Hulbert. Maybe he will get sent to prison for a long time and noone will ever have to worry about that scum bag again.
Tah21

Frisco, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2011
From what I can tell u two don't even knw him! I've known Bronson for long time & he is a really good guy & friend. So before u judge someone u might need to get the facts first! U or I don't know what happen that night or who was in the wrong!! I know Bronson & he's no stone cold killer!
lizard

Wagoner, OK

#7 Apr 11, 2011
ive known bronson since i was little bitty and i know for a fact that he would not kill someone just to kill, if he did do it than it was an act of self defense. bronson is a good man and he has a good head on his shoulders he can actually do something with his life.
Hum lets look

Tahlequah, OK

#8 Apr 14, 2011
AT THE FACTS...you may have known someone since they were "little bitty" but you obviously don't know him now. There is a guy who is getting ready to share his stories of what ALL Mr Butcher has been up to. Things Bronson doesn't think anyone will get told. If ALL these people who claim to know him LOVED him so much where were you when his life went to shit? Anyone who can kill someone is the best person in the world...you educated people are great for amusement.
booger

Tahlequah, OK

#9 May 2, 2011
Tah21 wrote:
From what I can tell u two don't even knw him! I've known Bronson for long time & he is a really good guy & friend. So before u judge someone u might need to get the facts first! U or I don't know what happen that night or who was in the wrong!! I know Bronson & he's no stone cold killer!
yes just becuase u have known someone doesnt mean you really know them. some people dont even know there selves! and things happen so fast you dont realize what has acutally happened.
booger

Tahlequah, OK

#10 May 2, 2011
lizard wrote:
ive known bronson since i was little bitty and i know for a fact that he would not kill someone just to kill, if he did do it than it was an act of self defense. bronson is a good man and he has a good head on his shoulders he can actually do something with his life.
again, just because you were friends/relatives/soul mates, whatever it may be you still dont KNOW the person. sorry to tell you. but that is just life.
Guthrie

United States

#11 May 30, 2011
Yea well
Yall
Need to get shit straight b4 u start callin someone. A murder bronson is my best friend we grew up together at oktaha and I woulda done the same I'm his situation WOULD U CALL SOMEONE A MURDER HOW KILLED THERE ATTACKER WHO TRIED TO RAPE EM NO AND yea that guy who got his ass beat prolly deserved it I've know b my whole life and he doesn't start shit just to start it
Guthrie

United States

#12 May 30, 2011
Everyone should just shut the f up unless they know the whole story find something else to gossip about u dumb fuks FYI DID YOU KNOW THE MAN HE SHOT (DANE DUEGAN) was a meth cook didn't think so so he prolly did the world a favor I didn't know it until I had to clean out the house that DANE WAS RENTING FRO ME
Guthrie

United States

#13 May 30, 2011
Hum lets look wrote:
AT THE FACTS...you may have known someone since they were "little bitty" but you obviously don't know him now. There is a guy who is getting ready to share his stories of what ALL Mr Butcher has been up to. Things Bronson doesn't think anyone will get told. If ALL these people who claim to know him LOVED him so much where were you when his life went to shit? Anyone who can kill someone is the best person in the world...you educated people are great for amusement.
.,,!,, we cant change people they make themsevels but I bet u didn't know the man he shot was a meth cook so he prollly did the world a favor
tina

Bristow, OK

#14 May 31, 2011
landlord

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Guthrie wrote:
<quoted text>.,,!,, we cant change people they make themsevels but I bet u didn't know the man he shot was a meth cook so he prollly did the world a favor
I don't know why you say you cleaned out Dane's house that he was renting from you because I was Dane's current landlord. I and relatives had been to his house on several occasions and there was no evidence of anything going on at this house. Dane's endeavering days were many years ago and he had been clean and working for Cheasapeake Oil as a driller for the last 5-6 years. If you know anything about Oil field work you know there are many unscheduled drug tests that go on. Obviously you don't know what you are talking about but are trying to cover Bronson's butt and accuse Dane by saying things that are not true. There is no excuse for what was done to Dane. Your friend is a habitual criminal and his deeds finally culminated in something really terrible....which is usually what happens.
Concerned

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
This is not Bronson's first time to he in trouble with the law. He has been arrested several times before and after he murdered Dane. It's obvious to anyone that followed the story that Bronson is guilty of murdering Dane. I can't believe this guy is a free man right now.
He who knows

Fayetteville, AR

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Is he related to the wilkerson's they seem to get off all charges but I hope the ones pending will stick.
halfhead

Mcalester, OK

#18 Feb 11, 2013
he is a bullriding son of agun
TriedandTrue

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Oct 12, 2014
He who knows wrote:
Is he related to the wilkerson's they seem to get off all charges but I hope the ones pending will stick.
Keep hopeing and see what it yields. Real Men make their own luck w/out sacrificing loyalty and respect. The rest learn the hard way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tahlequah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Martin Jul 7 anonymous 1
Miriam Hathcoat? Jul 6 Devilswife 2
Horny women? Jul 2 JWR69 4
Chief of police Nate King Jun 30 Fella 4
why cant cherokee county pick up persons with w... (Aug '12) Jun '17 hellno 15
question Jun '17 bigguns 2
News Argument Turns Deadly in Cherokee County Tuesda... (Aug '10) Jun '17 Alvin Boss 92

Tahlequah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tahlequah Mortgages