Comments
1 - 20 of 142 Comments Last updated May 4, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Toots

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2012
 
Am i wrong or does Elk River have some of the best looking waitresses in town
Decaf

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 13, 2012
 
Dana Holt should be a model
Decaf

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2012
 
Was in there again today and Dana looked incredible
HoHum

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

They do have pretty girls working there but they need lessons in how to act when customers are there.
1) acknowledge my presence with a hello or something, let me know you realize I am standing there

2)put your conversation with the boy working behind the counter for five seconds while you wait on me

3)Say good bye or have a nice day when I leave

I can remember the old days when Jim ran it, the employees knew your name and made you feel like your business was genuinely appreciated. It's not like that anymore
Juan Valdez

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 4, 2012
 
Is Dana the skinny waitress with short dirty blonde hair?
Java

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 8, 2012
 
Decaf wrote:
Dana Holt should be a model
I swear I said that same thing just the other day
Blah

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 21, 2012
 
She is cute but what a drab personality
HoHum

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That describes every girl that works there
Customer

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

I agree with Ho Hum. We are semi regulars at Elk River but neither of the daytime waitresses will say hello to you if they are not waiting on you. The same goes for the people who work the coffee counter , except for the one girl whose name I think is Sarah, she always says hello. The food and coffee is really good there but I expect to be treated like my business is important to them instead of a burden.
Decaf

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 4, 2012
 
I heard Dana is not too appreciative of these posts. I apologize , I only meant to compliment her.
Atone

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 9, 2012
 
Decaf wrote:
Dana Holt should be a model
She may be very pretty but it is wrong to covet another man's wife
Blah

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 11, 2012
 
I don't think she's married
Doug

Fayetteville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 24, 2012
 
Customer wrote:
I agree with Ho Hum. We are semi regulars at Elk River but neither of the daytime waitresses will say hello to you if they are not waiting on you. The same goes for the people who work the coffee counter , except for the one girl whose name I think is Sarah, she always says hello. The food and coffee is really good there but I expect to be treated like my business is important to them instead of a burden.
This is about as far from the truth as you can get. I eat there all the time and both girls are pleasant and always say hi to me. I don't even have to order anymore they know what I like. I will continue to eat there and I hope both girls are there for a long time
Customer

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2012
 
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about as far from the truth as you can get. I eat there all the time and both girls are pleasant and always say hi to me. I don't even have to order anymore they know what I like. I will continue to eat there and I hope both girls are there for a long time
I agree , the girls are always pleasant.
billwy

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2012
 
I think the girls name is Donna not Dana
Mr Dough Dough Bird

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Some people act like their butts need kissing in addition to being provided with customer service. People like them are what motivated me to get my education and find a job that didn't involve dealing with the public. I can't stand people that think if you're not kissing their butt cheek then you're not doing enough for them. Respect goes both ways.
WallShadow

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 24, 2012
 
Mr Dough Dough Bird wrote:
Some people act like their butts need kissing in addition to being provided with customer service. People like them are what motivated me to get my education and find a job that didn't involve dealing with the public. I can't stand people that think if you're not kissing their butt cheek then you're not doing enough for them. Respect goes both ways.
I work in fast food and I agree. People think we have to kiss their butts and di everything under the sun but truthfully we only have to abide by certain policies, anything beyond that is up to us. I dare people to try to go spend.a day without us. Without fast food workers everyone would have to eat at home. Oh how horrible that would be *rolls eyes
paying customer

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 25, 2012
 
HoHum wrote:
They do have pretty girls working there but they need lessons in how to act when customers are there.
1) acknowledge my presence with a hello or something, let me know you realize I am standing there
2)put your conversation with the boy working behind the counter for five seconds while you wait on me
3)Say good bye or have a nice day when I leave
I can remember the old days when Jim ran it, the employees knew your name and made you feel like your business was genuinely appreciated. It's not like that anymore
Following 1,2 and 3 is not exactly kissing someone's butt. If you can do those three things you need to find another line of work.
Mr Dough Dough Bird

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 25, 2012
 
It also depends on your attitude as well, not just the person providing the service. I greeted plenty of people who just stared a hole through me and didn't say anything at all. I also had people that would come up to me to ask me a question or for service who would be gritting their teeth because they thought they were too good to talk to me. I hate to say there is such a thing as classes, but that is the case in society. There are those who provide customer service and there are those who don't. Often times, those who don't work in those positions think much of less of those types of people. I work in a nice desk job now, but I never forget my roots. I'm always polite and courteous to anyone waiting on me. I never forget where I came from, and I always realize that I could end up back in a job like that if things get worse in this economy. When I worked retail, there would be people who wouldn't mind asking me for the shirt off my back. I went out of my way plenty of times to assist customers who often seemed to act like they didn't really care what I did for them. Respect those who provide a service and they'll respect you in return. Don't go into a shop acting like you're owed something from them.
Who_Cares

Fayetteville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 25, 2012
 
They have run off all their good help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Taft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 144,725
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WOW 9,268
Floyd's Aug 20 Tammy 62
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 19 doe resident 8,608
Who is Lincoln County Watch Dog On FaceBook? (Jan '12) Aug 18 TN Vol 22
Businesses and Restaurants You"d Like to See Aug 18 Ulysses 8
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Aug 13 wjjm 13,159

Search the Taft Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Taft Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Taft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Taft News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Taft
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••