Fircrest Mayor Viafore - School Yard ...

Fircrest Mayor Viafore - School Yard Bully

Posted in the Tacoma Forum

Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Where's Dan?

Oink Oink
chikinfukchuk

Higginsville, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
Where's Dan?
Oink Oink
his website crashed and he has computer problems..
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I continue to see the same sites..minus a new one here and there. We all have friends. What needs to addressed is the people from MO are bigots. See the comments against Catholics. KKK anyone?
Dan Ti Teo888

Higginsville, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2013
George the Great wrote:
I continue to see the same sites..minus a new one here and there. We all have friends. What needs to addressed is the people from MO are bigots. See the comments against Catholics. KKK anyone?
And people from washington are tards case in point freakin catholic priests are a bunch of perve child molesters. I guess you and Dan condone that behavior huh georgie?
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#8 Feb 26, 2013
George the Great wrote:
Blow me.

Oink Oink
Logan

Higginsville, MO

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me.
Oink Oink
Now piggy if you let him blow you. You would never get rid of him.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Amazing you are still registered from Missouri. So many Dan haters but non from actually WA state. Remarkable. Acting like a 15 year old is equally amazing.
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
George the Great wrote:
Amazing you are still registered from Missouri. So many Dan haters but non from actually WA state. Remarkable. Acting like a 15 year old is equally amazing.
Dan likes them around 15. I hear you and Danny boy met at a NAMBLA meeting.

Oink Oink
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#12 Feb 27, 2013
George the Great wrote:
Uh georgie did you sh!t on the popes red shoes last time he cornholed you and did you let dan watch???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tacoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The **NEW** Danny Collins Thu new Danny Collins 1
US Army Says This Aircraft "AUGGIE" Never Existed. (Feb '13) Thu new Danny Collins 19
Marsha Robbins Sued for Treason in New York Jul 25 William robbins 1
Review: JR Sampson Company (Apr '15) Jul 17 Dbman 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Tacoma Jul 14 Anonymous 14
suboxin wts or wtt Jul 9 Anonymous 3
News 16 signs now alert drivers to pay new Tacoma Na... (Jan '08) Jun '16 photographerrn 315

Tacoma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tacoma Mortgages