Review: Tacoma Roofing & Waterproofing

Review: Tacoma Roofing & Waterproofing

Posted in the Tacoma Forum

Larry

Auburn, WA

#1 Sep 11, 2011
Tacoma roofing is a scam. They were previously BD Roofing and scammed their suppliers, vendors and customers. Buyer beware as this is not a reputable company.
Kurt

Tacoma, WA

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Tacoma Roofing wasn't my cheapest bidder for my roof, but the salesman I delt with gave me information the other companies failed to give me. I was confused by all the information the four companies where giving me, so I went on the internet and check out what I'd been told. Tacoma was the only company not trying to sell me a gimic. I accepted Tacoma's price.

Just as my salesman said, the day before the job began, he and his supervior met me at my house and explained to me how the procedure for re-roofing my house was going to happen. They went over the proposal with me again, I felt I was in very good hands.

The next day, my wife and I left for work in the morning with the old roof still intact. When we got home that evening, the crew were just putting the finishing touches on our new roof. The yard was cleaned up very well, the roof looked beautiful and my neighbors were all commenting on what a great job Tacoma did - they did a wonderful job!! I'd recommend this company to anyone who wants a great job.
NWright

Tacoma, WA

#3 Sep 22, 2011
Larry wrote:
Tacoma roofing is a scam. They were previously BD Roofing and scammed their suppliers, vendors and customers. Buyer beware as this is not a reputable company.
Incorrect ifnormation regarding Tacoma Roofing and Waterproofing. The owner is not the same owner as BD Roofing..
PJW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Nov 1, 2011
NWright wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect ifnormation regarding Tacoma Roofing and Waterproofing. The owner is not the same owner as BD Roofing..
According to the website ( http://tacomaroofco.com/About_Us.html ) the general manager is the same as the previous owner of BD Roofing. I will agree with the writer who warns of the scam.
gpd

Tacoma, WA

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Great warning thanks for the info.
Eric

Tacoma, WA

#6 Nov 28, 2011
Tacoma Roofing did a superb job on my house. They were clean, fast and efficient. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a good job from a professional outfit.
Hayden

Tacoma, WA

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Tacoma Roofing & Waterproofing recently finished re-roofing our house and we were very pleased with the job they did.

Bruce Hunter-Deuschel, the manager, prepared the bid for us, and it came in at a great price compared to the other bids we got. We were pleased we chose them, for 3 reasons:

1. The service that Bruce and his team provided was great. We were always told when things were going to happen, what issues they found while working, and we were consulted at all stages of the job. It really felt like Bruce was looking out for us throughout the whole thing.

2. We were impressed by the quality of the work. They appear to have shown attention to detail, and fixed previous problems we had with flashing and drainage.

3. The price was lower than the other bids we received, without compromising on materials and workmanship. We had money left over to get extra work and new gutters done.

We would definitely recommend Tacoma Roofing and Waterproofing.
workedwithhim

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 9, 2012
That is indeed the former owner of BD Roofing, seemed to have "changed" his last name...but has the same nice tan...
Mike

Bellevue, WA

#9 Mar 1, 2012
I second the Tacoma roofing is a scam comment. They asked the few good jobs they did to leave positive comment, heck probably paid them. Many quality roofers, don't risk your money on someone who has to hide under another persons name to get work. That sums up his character right there
PJW

Olympia, WA

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Wow. Sounds like Bruce has a lot of good friends out there. Lol. Reap what you sow...and carma will always fall into place.
RIP

Lakewood, WA

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Mike wrote:
I second the Tacoma roofing is a scam comment. They asked the few good jobs they did to leave positive comment, heck probably paid them. Many quality roofers, don't risk your money on someone who has to hide under another persons name to get work. That sums up his character right there
It's so funny, because they think no one knows it's really Bruce's company..People are NOT that stupid.
Twitch

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 20, 2012
That Company is so full of Lies that it makes that mans neck TWITCH as he Lies!
Brad K

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 21, 2012
It is so sad that he has failed in Milhans/Duchel,Roofmasters,BD Roofing and now he's on his fourth at bat. I thought it was three STRIKES n your OUT!!!
Yup

Tacoma, WA

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Great research! Low Bid/Old School non-sense got this dude (Bruce) put out~ Didn't even have the cajones to put his name on the new incarnation. "General Manager"... nice trick to hide all the dirt on your old contractors license.
Yup

Tacoma, WA

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile...
Mr Wight

Kent, WA

#17 Jul 25, 2013
I called them based on a referral? Nickolas came out and cleaned my roof and patched it for free! I know I need a roof but not don't have the money now. Will call them for a roof soon. Good people.
Mr White

Kent, WA

#18 Jul 25, 2013
I had a man named Nickolas come out and he cleaned my roof and repaired it. he has been by three time to make sure we are OK ..Im buying a roof from them when I get the money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tacoma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) 2 hr Kwaman 69
suboxin wts or wtt May 19 triple6nick 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Tacoma May 12 Cricket Chebahtah 5
News Cops: Teen Robber Shot Himself in the Groin May 9 wichita-rick 11
Anyone know where to find my girl Chrystal? May 5 Reyna 1
Tacoma stays consistent and sucks again. (Apr '11) Apr 28 Kingco 5
Tacoma up and coming, forget Seattle Apr 28 Kingco 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tacoma Mortgages