Convicted killer gets parole William ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john

Liverpool, NY

#23 Nov 20, 2008
leigha wrote:
I am Lisa Silers daughter. The parole office refuses to keep me informed on where abouts william siler is if anyone knows anything please let me know
He lives in Orlando FL> with his new wife.
john

Liverpool, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2008
He lives in orlando Fl. with his new wife. They own a deli shop.
leigha syracuse ny

Auburn, NY

#25 Nov 21, 2008
How do you know this information? Do you know him personally? Do you know the name of the deli shop? Is there anything else you know? Please let me know. It sounds kind of crazy that im trying to find him but he has destroyed my life as well as my families lives and now he is out there living the rest of his life but as long as im alive I am going to everything I can to make it hell for him
victims have rights too

Ithaca, NY

#26 Nov 22, 2008
leigha wrote:
I am Lisa Silers daughter. The parole office refuses to keep me informed on where abouts william siler is if anyone knows anything please let me know
Parole officers can be assholes at times depending who they are!!But the DAS office will keep in touch if this guy trys to strike if parole dept looks the other way and neglects to tell if he screws up and does not report or comes after you threatens you they can be sued make sure albany knows about this. hopefully this scumbag has moved on live your life dont let a scumbag decided it for you.remember victims have rights too !!!!! I think also why parole officers dont want to let his address known is some one might wack him and this scum is not worth doing jail time if he screws up they will have to violate him its the law.But they have to protect u at the same time.like i said make it known to albany if this guy screws up or trys to contact you!.By the way watch what u right on here dont let things be knowm he might have a comp and could be reading this stuff or down play it as some one who cares,dont be fooled.
K9 Cop

Baltimore, MD

#27 Mar 8, 2009
This guy is scumbag. I was a friend of Lisa's. My wife at the time worked with her at Pronto's. He ambushed her at the bar as she was opening it for the day. Then the gutless punk ran and hid until the law found him. Lisa was the most beautiful, outgoing, kind and gentle person you could ever know. She was an Angel who always had a friendly smile waiting for you if you stopped to have a beer after work. I still think of her often and and miss her. She did not deserve to be snuffed out in the prime of her life like she was. The outpouring at her funeral showed just how much she was loved. Hundreds of people were there. RIP Lisa and may karma come around to the Monster that took you away from us way before your time.
Frank

Liverpool, NY

#29 Apr 10, 2009
I know he lives in Orlando has a child with his new wife, he operates a small deli shop, he never worked for the rescue mission, after jail he left south, I was in jail with him, he wrote me from Orlando.
Frank

Liverpool, NY

#30 Apr 10, 2009
GOT-IT wrote:
He works for the Utica Rescue Mission,Oneida County.Sources say he still has big issues!!!!!!!!!!
He moved after jail to Orlando he wrote me several times from there I will post his address if I find it
secret

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Sep 9, 2009
u are a liar
secret

Whitesboro, NY

#32 Sep 9, 2009
and a punk who is affraid and embarrassed that the rescue mission is now your life. So dont come on here and try to throw people off to think your not around anymore. You may have been a big shot then but your nothing now!!!
monique

United States

#33 Jun 4, 2010
Saw him 5/29/2010 at Lowes in Syracuse NY. Positive it was him as I use 2 work with him!I couldn't believe my eyes! Thought he would b in jail for life! I am schocked!
PAtrick

Selkirk, NY

#34 Jul 30, 2011
GOT-IT wrote:
He works for the Utica Rescue Mission,Oneida County.Sources say he still has big issues!!!!!!!!!!
I was there when she was killed. I found her
Danielle

Phoenix, AZ

#35 May 31, 2013
anya wrote:
I understand that her daughter leigha is worried and fears for her life from this monster if any one knows her tell leigha she can get help from the da s office and find out his were a bouts if he is on parole im sure that they will keep a close eye on this monster,and she can notfie the parole officer.they wont say were he lives but,they will inform her if he takes off on parole.make sure she contacts the das office first!If she dosent no where he was release from look in to the nydocs.leigha you will be safe das and the parole officers keep a close eye on monsters like him.sleep well dont let an animal keep you from enjoying life!!!
the DA that ok the release was Silers defense lawyer on the case.the victim was lisa vanburen of fulton ny.her family still misses her everyday.i know, my bf is her brother.we heard siler is in florida with a new gf.for her sake I hope he changed.
Natasha

Stony Creek, NY

#36 Nov 23, 2013
Lisa is my Aunt I was ONLY one year 2 months and a day when she was murdered and I have NO memory of her and NO one can speak her name without getting chocked up!!! Billy should have sat his ass in jail and rotted!!! Scumbag took a BEAUTIFUL woman inside and out! I hope Karma MURDERS his ass!!!! That son of a bitch took memories me that I never had a chance to make with her! He took my cousin (who became my sister) mother away from her at such a young age a child should NEVER have to experience what she did. I as we all do LOVE to hear how wonderful of a woman she was and think of her 24/7 and miss her a million times over on a daily basis!!! I love you Aunt Lisa gone BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse a Sanctuary City Fri Kony 2
Kasson Place Apartments on James Street (Oct '14) Thu Regger 2
Cougar bars Jan 18 Anon 1
Review: All In One Hair Studio (Feb '11) Jan 17 Rhonda ashby 35
IM LOOKING FOR MY LOST cousin.Please help me fi... Jan 17 Bev Kane 1
Wow, SU wont even be .500 this year Jan 15 Gotcha 2
SPCA robbery Jan 15 Elaine 1

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance