No I would not go to FULTON cops..

No I would not go to FULTON cops..

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
NO when it comes to issues on me like this I would NOT got ot Fulton cops for any of it..In fact I loathe the thought of it at all..I had been to them once about how Fulton Health Center treated me in a charade very similiar to this..The female cop just about laughed BUT took all the info she was supposed to..Killing someone of compromising health isn FULTON is funny I understand this ..YOU are like no other city in this so far..Those FULTON cop smirks I saw them on "RED COP" day also..and I do NOT expect any other look in this..I say it as I see it..

Linda Troia was fed by a Dr there she consulted with that I back then had a clog..What is up to me in this for prevetion other then diet changes..I have done..as far as the care it's NOT there..I cant tell my Dr I am having a heart atatckl when I m not..BUT I have some of the symtpoms of a clog..and have for yearsf..Fulton health played on it as PB issues..for eyars..and I got no relief..till I made the change to another Dr..and office..so far even though I sense sabotage issues..I have been lucky there..and my G and H is no exception..begins for me on 1-0-14..There are 364 other dates on the calender..this 'line up" with Jean leveas death date was NOT picked by me and made by staff there already making comments a few weeks ago..Now care may be ..or? BUT deadlys WILL move in just like at Fulton Health and Dental..I have to cautious..

"He" also claims I have PAD now ..perpheriphal artery disease...I have to look it up..I know of others who have had a stoke and do fine and have for years.."HE" wants me down permanently the first time if it happens..That is clear..I do what I can do health wise ..stress takes it tolls..and that is all I see in my future..esp in FULTON..

NOTHING here has changed and I do not believe it ever will.

Somehwere out in the Hannibal area..just past Rathburn Rd that crosses Co Rt 85 to the distance of out home..There is a father with two sons and a male who shout the deadly rants..they are onthe right side facing the road...of us somewhere and all day and evening they yell though the woods..at me..any deadly rant they can..

Right nwo I am concerned about a little girls life ..that I belive was ranted on me in 2005 and on as being Emily Lincoln and hwo she will "disappear"..I have some info to check BUT I now believe that child is NOT Emily at all..but another..there are only TWO deceased E children in this..Erika an Erin..

LEVON WAMELINGS fathers ploy story someone took his son.."kidnappers" ..'encrypted" clues like JUDITH and slumlord NED WATERBURY did.."Lets not weorry about dollars for me right now" what an absurd thing to say inthe situation at hand..I had already made that clear to him..There will be no rent till this is fixed..and he targeted my BF for it..The apt was offered to ME..for many reason's WATERBURY gave himself ..I have it on audio..to ME..in this make my bf look bad "reverse" plan.

These TWO became the forwarding issue to ROBERT( ROB) BINGAMANS death the BRIDGE where JEVON threw his son's body..became the location clue place to Officer BINGAMAN crashed LAND ON this time..a soldier crash on 9-15 just about 100 feet from out New Haven door..Landon collins..a drunk Fort Drum soldier..JEVON'S son was "missing"...not really..it was a ploy to set a forwarding clue(in "reverse" it leads to a missing child) just like Landon Collins name crash.

"He said she's not going to win this" because "HE"
fixes COURT ROOM outcomes.. Just needs a ROGUE scumbag recruit..like every other situation.

Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 4, 2013
That's what I have to face and deal with..My ROGUE Dentist just got me..What can I do?

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#3 Dec 17, 2013
Diana Vickery wrote:
That's what I have to face and deal with..My ROGUE Dentist just got me..What can I do?
What did your dentist do???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This 19-year-old from Cazenovia will probably h... 3 hr Just wowd 1
bar parallel to 690 8 hr ??? 2
News Not your average CNY police call: An overdose, ... Sun jason 1
News PHOTOS: Oneida Police seek public's help identi... Sun cicero oddittey 2
Punishers MC (Jul '13) Apr 26 Infidel 10
dr brian johnson Apr 25 wondering 1
Upstate Univ Hosp nurse taking pecker pictures Apr 24 Big Chief 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages