Prospect

White Plains, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Im interested in joining up. Anyone have any information on who to call to join?
PFFP

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Prospect wrote:
Im interested in joining up. Anyone have any information on who to call to join?
What state do live in?
Prospect

White Plains, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
New York, Syracuse. Work in Fort Drum area.
larry

Elk Grove Village, IL

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Prospect wrote:
Im interested in joining up. Anyone have any information on who to call to join?
what you have to do is ride around naked,and pull over ,and shit in the middle of the street.
outraged

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2014
Get bk on ur couch n watxh SOA N The devils ride ! punishers are lemc wanna be posers ! they are lemc but yet run a "hammer on their cut" supporting the top 1%er club in the world [email protected] bkwards poser wannabe queers
Fake

Clockville, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2014
Unless you are retired police, military, corrections and something to do with law enforcement you have no chance. That's what they are so go join a Christian CMA group!
outraged

Albany, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2014
outraged wrote:
Get bk on ur couch n watxh SOA N The devils ride ! punishers are lemc wanna be posers ! they are lemc but yet run a "hammer on their cut" supporting the top 1%er club in the world [email protected] bkwards poser wannabe queers
Sorry for my last post...I'm a stupid little puss of a man who has to hide behind a computer in mommas basement because I tried to get into the club but I guess I look too much like someone who should be riding bitch....again my apologies.....
DoughBoyPLEMC

Warwick, RI

#10 Dec 2, 2014
Fake wrote:
Unless you are retired police, military, corrections and something to do with law enforcement you have no chance. That's what they are so go join a Christian CMA group!
Untrue statement our club is also made of like minded individuals and if your still interested I am available to answer questions
Infidel

Oriskany Falls, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2016
DoughBoyPLEMC wrote:
<quoted text>Untrue statement our club is also made of like minded individuals and if your still interested I am available to answer questions
There's a chapter in Utica and Rome right?
Infidel

Oriskany Falls, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2016
outraged wrote:
Get bk on ur couch n watxh SOA N The devils ride ! punishers are lemc wanna be posers ! they are lemc but yet run a "hammer on their cut" supporting the top 1%er club in the world [email protected] bkwards poser wannabe queers
What does it mean to wear a hammer on their cut
Ron

Macedonia, OH

#13 May 2, 2016
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At rural Upstate NY barn, cock-fighters attache... 9 hr Classic Utica 22
News Mohawk Valley Gas Prices Higher Than Upstate Av... Sat 87 octane 9
Snapchat sluts (Jan '15) Jun 23 Lexi the scam artist 10
News Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo all rank among the... Jun 20 scorpio3 1
News Syracuse man gets 10 years for shooting victim ... Jun 20 Truth 1
chuck schumet Jun 19 cuse 2
News Rapper Tyga suddenly cancels Turning Stone concert Jun 19 lava 2

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages