Syracuse area DR "THRILL"scumbag are...

Syracuse area DR "THRILL"scumbag are gonna "get'

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
there is in "THE THRILL OF THE KILL"claims..a DR in the Syracuse area? who has been committing Medicaid fraud..and now he iss some link to me. The story is an employee turned him in when all this deadly scumbag recruiting beagn..knwoing I would some day be in that office..Well that would make since off my Fulton Health Care and who rants here control the city..So I am now in Liverpool and a DR is being talked about whom I do nto even know.,.so this puzzles me..I have had no contact with a male other then my usual and he does not handle billing in his office I think...I don't think he's the issue..Its all new..and so is one of my DFs offices now..

So deadlys rant he is committing medicad fraud..and will get caught now if he supports me..Could be his employee who handles billing set him up also..Could have changed a billing code..anything...You just never know..BUT right now it's all deadly scumbag claims..

they rant now "He'll back off and they will know it was him"..
Could be..
TIME WILL TELL..
Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 4, 2013
I also went though a series of deadly scumbag charades last night about my son..they claime d even while I was in the family movie place here..that my son had left NYS he was sick of it and he would die somewhere and I would not know where etc..That his friends he left with would leave him and ..well.."he does nto even know his mothers number" They ranted..They said his number no longer works..I called it just to be sure..I am a mother and I still worry and alwasy will..regardless of he he feels now...he can always call me and he knows it..Now was this a mind game about someone else played on me..could be..BUT its about my son I check..regardless...I know they push him to change his number etc..

All in a dealy scumbags days work..

YES I saw my parents in Walmart and all the noise that goes with it...It was like the Bill M charade the day before..My relationship with them is severed for ever my mother did it to me..and it's done..So do not get yourselves excited..I do not want to see them and them me...They evicted ME on my birthday..and called it trying to help..quite a gift..but you have to know my parents..

YES I will put out the other sides view of all of this in plainer words then my own..

My sister claimed my borther Bill raoed her at 13..and in some time frame from 1993 to 1994 he claims "they got on me" scumbags I presume.."HE" directed..and this caused Bill to go to a syrqacuse area lawyer to make his "statement" confession ..which he brought back to my sister and mother his lawyers input..Thats where I get confused..See the front for all of this is ..MARLA MILLER..and how I was linked to that..YES TODDS mother and father had already died on pivotal date links..etc..and one of them 8-12 carols death 'line up" with Bill Vickerys 8-11 birthday..
LUNDYS named moved in this in 1999 same time frame Bill Cromie died..by 2001 August -Bills birth month also Marla Miller takes her "fall"
LUNDY wanted to hire her BF to do his roof<- then..are slumlord issues began with that issue also -roof..

It was all brewing then..for the 2004 "The look on her face" cover act..?? is what ROGUE was working with whom at that point?

Something in the Sheriffs dept back then..that IS for sure.

From there it became LUNDYS name in 1999..1994 was a very BUSY year for ROGUES in this..By 2001 also on LUNDYS name..Marla Miller took her "gain'r "fall" August 2001.
YES Lorinda family had said "thats exactly what Lorinda said it was" now its by scumbags changed again in rants..
I heard her own family member talk myself AFTER Margaretville in Oswego.

So like Peggy Deveney being "set up" Bill Vickery works the same image..He gave CHRIS the lawyers psychology version..ad in 2003 off the marla issue TODD ran it all on CHRIS as THE FBI will open your medical records..SO? CROMIE was dead..would have been pure shit for me.

She -CHRIS wanted to under every circumstance protect BILL VICKERY..of the rape version he gave her..from his lawyer..She hits my jeep and tells scums I parked it there for her to hit it..etc..

I come to 151 off it all..That birthday clue is a widow now.. and his Uncle ROBERT died on 8-11 also..Bill's birthday..that "levea" talk BILL made in my fathers house claiming "Dad he said stop" "she's getting mad" as they talked about the dead Levea's...YES I was getting mad behind that door..Dad he said she's getting up" 'stop" and then BILL went outside leaving my father puzzled..who is he? Now you know some of "why" "HE" waits this out.

YES this conversation DID go on..regardless of what deadlys rant.. and many others in my parents home also..BILL VICKERY knew the whole plan.
Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Now see Peggy Deveney is playing this she got "set up" also image in this by how her military scumbag daughter imaged playing it on her..off Peggys 9-12 NATIONAL GRID POWER OUT date and AFTINS 10-25 my mothers BIRTHDAY date..Someone has a desperate need to protect my mother..and right now my father who cut her down in all of this is the one doing it...Its a strange place strange people -Oswego County..and ROGUE NYS State ...
Diana Vickery

Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 4, 2013
I LOVE hearing the VIDEO PROOF" "listen to hwo intesne she sounds" etc.."Listen to how empotional she is" etc.. stories..it's HE way of confirming mine..and you still don't get it..

It's like "HE" my DSS mail claims..and how they vanished while I lived at Margaretville in oswego..The court letter-fine.."He" knows she mailed it".."HE" sent the cop to write the ticket..and it never reached it's destination..BUT my DSS letter "HE" claims I never mailed..DO THE MATH..WHO do the deadly scumbags work for?

YES I know of the plan to break up me and my Bf."If she keeps going to the lib" he spends more on beer and nuts than I do on gas.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Who is doing all this too to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda coonrod rat 3 hr Smh 1
Tracy from summit auto nudes (Feb '15) 11 hr sbs 26
Paris Theater (Sep '16) Fri 4fun 76
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 (Apr '15) Fri Yea? 24
News Liverpool woman busted for working 2 jobs while... Dec 13 Tanika 8
Lightweight Kristen gillibrand Dec 12 Dumb beeatch 1
News If your drinking water in CNY was suddenly cont... Dec 6 whorepoon undies 1

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages