Please cone Support Connie Conover to...

Please cone Support Connie Conover tomorrow

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

Paul Williams

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Please cone and join us tomorrow for a Benefit For Connie Conover that has stage 2 cancer this is to help defray cost of a operation Connie COnover has been serving Oneida county for 20 year as a LPN and helping others now it is time to help her bring friends and family it is $10 dollars per person or $15 dollars per couple kids 12 and under are free we will be giving away a free T SHIRT from Olympias in Rome NY to the first 150 people threw the door there will be lots of door prizes and raffles 50/50 and more we will have a DJ and lots of food for everyone so please come
Place is 325 Erie Blvd west Rome NY At the American legion post 24

Time is from 2 pm to 7 pm

admission is only $10 dollars per person or $15 per couple and kids 12 and under free pay right at the door it is going to be a great event DJ prizes and more please come thanks for your support

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse a Sanctuary City 8 hr Kony 2
Kasson Place Apartments on James Street (Oct '14) Thu Regger 2
Cougar bars Wed Anon 1
Review: All In One Hair Studio (Feb '11) Jan 17 Rhonda ashby 35
IM LOOKING FOR MY LOST cousin.Please help me fi... Jan 17 Bev Kane 1
Wow, SU wont even be .500 this year Jan 15 Gotcha 2
SPCA robbery Jan 15 Elaine 1

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance