Clay woman murdered for nothing because of crooked lazy judge

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

One Pissed Taxpayer

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Throw that bastard right in prison with that scumbag that murdered that innocent woman and raped that little girl. It's HIGH TIME that idiot judges are held accountable for THEIR crimes. It's about goddamn time someone said it. "Your honor", my ass.
Janinet B

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
This breaks my heart. How stupid was this judge? The child's life is ruined and her mother is dead. Totally avoidable. Below is a quote from one of the online news sources:

"U.S. Magistrate Andrew Baxter ordered Renz released from custody in January after the U.S. Attorney’s office withdrew its objection to his release provided that certain conditions were set."
Hey Syracuse area

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Where's your heart? None of you are outraged over this, or is this just business as usual in the Syracuse area? Where's the petition to remove judge Andrew Baxter that let that murderer and rapist go? Besides the death penalty for that 29 year old circus freak that murdered that woman and raped her ten year old daughter at Great Northern Mall, heavy judicial sanctions against that judge are also justified.

Or is Syracuse as indifferent to human life as that judge? The silence is deafening.
2 victim fb memorial page

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2013
if any of you reading this possibly give a shit about anyone except yourselves, read on.

if anyone wants to see the memorial page set up to remember the murdered woman and her 10 year old daughter that was raped by that repeat offender child porn murderer that judge andrew baxter let go back in january, here's the facebook page. it's called "rip lori bresnahan".

https://www.facebook.com/InLovingMemoryOfLori...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Where is his mugshot??

Why do they ALWAYS show black mugshot and hardly ever show the white mugshots???
dumb judge

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Baxter did not make right choices to protect the public. Renz had 3,000 pics etc. on his computer. The police did a good job catching this guy and he goes free. How frustrating that is for these guys. Mall security could change, but people rob banks with all kinds of cameras in their face. Looking back, he should have been in jail January. We have to change laws and keep these guys off the streets until the court dates. Obviously, in Renz's mind, he wanted a young girl. All the evidence was there and he was set free. Thanks to the police officers and the FBI, for doing this type of investigating everyday, but, the courts on this and other crimes do not protect.
so true

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
This is a total shame! The judicial system totally let this family and we as tax payer down. They put us in danger with this as some called him circus freak. This man had aa proven sexual obsession with children and this judge did not take it seriosly. Everything I read in this case just sickens me. I believe Renz has had a fantasy and got caught and found a loophole that could help him achieve his fantasy and how sick that it was with the help of courts and judges. Get your act together idiots! Judge Andrew Baxter should be removed because he didn't make the right choice to protect the public. My condolences to the family. I can't imagine the pain they must be going through during this difficult time and I for one believe it could have been prevented.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 17, 2013
so true wrote:
This is a total shame! The judicial system totally let this family and we as tax payer down. They put us in danger with this as some called him circus freak. This man had aa proven sexual obsession with children and this judge did not take it seriosly. Everything I read in this case just sickens me. I believe Renz has had a fantasy and got caught and found a loophole that could help him achieve his fantasy and how sick that it was with the help of courts and judges. Get your act together idiots! Judge Andrew Baxter should be removed because he didn't make the right choice to protect the public. My condolences to the family. I can't imagine the pain they must be going through during this difficult time and I for one believe it could have been prevented.
What can I say, Whites will be whites.
Fire Judge Baxter Now

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
And hold him accountable. Far too many judges think they're about the law, and act it too. That woman would still be alive and her 10 year old daughter would never had been raped and had to watch her mother be stabbed to death, if not for that lazy, criminally incompetent scumbag behind the bench that apparently has a soft spot for child porn collectors.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Fire Judge Baxter Now wrote:
And hold him accountable. Far too many judges think they're about the law, and act it too. That woman would still be alive and her 10 year old daughter would never had been raped and had to watch her mother be stabbed to death, if not for that lazy, criminally incompetent scumbag behind the bench that apparently has a soft spot for child porn collectors.
Its cause he is white.
Just look at how they are currently still protecting him by not showing his mugshot.
George W

Glasgow, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Its cause he is white.
Just look at how they are currently still protecting him by not showing his mugshot.
I have an idea for you - tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. why don't you go and play on I-81?

You are nothing but a heartless, worthless individual - go away.....

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
George W wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea for you - tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. why don't you go and play on I-81?
You are nothing but a heartless, worthless individual - go away.....
Where's the I-81???
ANd where is your sick whities mugshot???

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 17, 2013
George W wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea for you - tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. why don't you go and play on I-81?
You are nothing but a heartless, worthless individual - go away.....
i guess you want me to have a heart for that white guy???
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2013
One Pissed Taxpayer wrote:
Throw that bastard right in prison with that scumbag that murdered that innocent woman and raped that little girl. It's HIGH TIME that idiot judges are held accountable for THEIR crimes. It's about goddamn time someone said it. "Your honor", my ass.
I agree with you 100$...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best place in Syracuse to pick up ... (Nov '09) Fri Trying to keep it... 26
Olinsky looks dumb Thu u r a joke 5
Dennis Crawford/mandi Wed frisky 3
Freaky Black Goddess Apr 22 QueenOfBondage 3
News Why I Like Chuck Schumer Apr 22 Sam C 2
News ES-M teacher accused of abusing boy (Jan '06) Apr 21 Mike 9
News Not guilty plea for teen charged in college hit... (Mar '07) Apr 17 2015yeaaaa 110
More from around the web

Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]