Sick of Welfare Abuse!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#21 Sep 24, 2010
I have these losers in my family. I have four sisters, a brother, and a cousin who are social misfits. They depend on others for their quality of life. We went to school together. While I was in college, they called me a nerd or a geek. Now they ask me to help feed their children. I even adopted one to keep her out of the system.
They take every opportunity to abuse the system. They are each able-bodied and capable of working.
unkown

Cameron, WV

#22 Sep 26, 2010
yeah what about the ppl that get them for there kids and then sales them to buy drug and the kids do with out

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#23 Sep 27, 2010
Those people need to go to jail for selling benefits for drugs. Sickening.

Since: Nov 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#24 Nov 27, 2010
Who isnt?

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#25 Nov 27, 2010
Put 'em away...
Sammy

AOL

#26 Nov 27, 2010
Welfare was never meant to be generational.
Young girls who have children and get aid should realize guys use them for a place to live.
Welfare is meant to help you and your child/children not some guy.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#27 Nov 27, 2010
Sammy wrote:
Welfare was never meant to be generational.
Young girls who have children and get aid should realize guys use them for a place to live.
Welfare is meant to help you and your child/children not some guy.
Exactly! Or, some guys...

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#30 Nov 28, 2010
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks, who are primarily predisposed genetically to commit crimes, are to busy spending time in prison and jail to be spending welfare checks on the outside.
You're not a medical doctor, so why don't you leave the diagnosis of "predisposed genetically" to the professionals. You are an intellectual misfit.
something 2 say

United States

#31 Mar 23, 2011
Half of the people on walfare sell or.use drags anyway they should drag text.bet half of them well loose it.
blood suckers

Harrison, AR

#32 Mar 24, 2011
mandatory piss tests for ALL welfare recipients!!!
blood suckers

Harrison, AR

#33 Mar 24, 2011
it should be the LAW!!!!

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#35 Mar 25, 2011
I know times are hard. But, people are just going to have to try harder. It is not the governments role to support your lifestyle. It is designed to be a safety net in rough times. If you are on any form of public assistance; stop smoking, drinking, buying candy, drop your membership to the gym, suspend cable TV, no cell phones, and return the leased vehicle(s).

I believe we should be there to help one another, but those who are out there to take advantage and just be lazy sicken me.
Taxpayer

Ithaca, NY

#36 Mar 25, 2011
white, black or brown, you should have to accept birth control implants (male and female) before you receive welfare. That way the rest of us will be spared the joy of you breeding more welfare bums

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#37 Mar 25, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
white, black or brown, you should have to accept birth control implants (male and female) before you receive welfare. That way the rest of us will be spared the joy of you breeding more welfare bums
Well said...
MuhDikMuhDikMuhD ik

Syracuse, NY

#38 Mar 28, 2011
"Gibs Muh Dat!"
tre

France

#39 Mar 30, 2011
I ee

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#42 May 17, 2011
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying the leasing companies should have to pay for someone's bad fortune? Or, are you saying that a person should get rid of a reliable car so that when they re-enter the job market they miss a lot of work due to the fact that they were made to take up owning a junker?
No, and I am sure you picked out one part of my comments in order to have a debate. What I am saying is that people who ask for assistance should first take care of all expenses before asking for a hand out. For example, I have a relative who often asks for money for her heat, air, gas, rent, you name it. However, I could not help that she asked using an Android phone in my FaceBook message. It is my opinion, that before she asked for my help; she should have demoted her cellular usage to basic and not pay for a data package. Or, get rid of the cell phone.

I just do not like paying for other people's poor choices. That is what I am saying.
Ken

Weedsport, NY

#43 May 19, 2011
Cathy in Bville is a welfare fraud case. Income in 48,000 year in CS and scams the system

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#45 Jun 2, 2011
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>I think what you want to argue is that many times you say things that don't make sense.
...because you do not agree?
misser

Milwaukee, WI

#46 Jun 30, 2013
That is a bunch of crap if you put everyone who is on welfare together as one and then break it down yes there are more whites on welfare. becaue thier are more whites then blacks.

However the correct way is to break it down by race specifically and then you will see thier are more blacks and hipanics on welfare then whites.

It really pisses me off when people do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Clinton Street Spa (Jan '09) Fri jantonio 46
Syracuse Police rescue pregnant women Jul 2 Nicole 1
New York Governor Jul 2 Wilmae 1
Jimmy Bresee Jul 2 Rick 4
Review: All In One Hair Studio (Feb '11) Jul 1 Kenya 32
Paradise FOUND!!! (Apr '09) Jun 30 Les 30
Chris Cowden Jun 28 Concerned Veteran 1
More from around the web

Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE