The JUDGE and his David Renz "whiff" concerns..

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
The Judge in the pron Charges brought against sucpect David Renrz gave a lecture that was quoted by news reports..of how much oncern he had about RENZS ability to "tamper" with his monitoring device..Then allowed it anyway...Like putting a locksmith behind a pickable door cell lock..There is something horribly wrong here..JUDGES..

You just get sick of hearing the excuses used to cover the JUDGES assses in all of this ultimately him and the presecutor were responsible for most of what was ALLOWED to do on 3-14-13..

You and kill someone its murder or neglience..They do it and misjudgement of the suspect even though thay had all that information about him infront of them,,when they made the decsions off it...

I met a JUDGE and DA like that here in Oswego County...Oswego DA James Nickelson..and his cohort who tired to cover his excuse making ass..City Of Fulton Judge Spencer Ludington...

In continuation with the "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" that Renz's "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" FBI dog APE Rhymes with rape crime is part of ...the trial date for Renz has been set on a easy to remember date 6-3..the year of my birth...by a JUDGE of course..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Alliance Property Services (Mar '13) 23 min Matt E 34
samoan/irish pics (angel and jacob) (Apr '13) 17 hr BeautifulSunrise21 2
samoan/irish pics (abstarct face) 17 hr BeautifulSunrise21 1
Single liverpool girls Dec 19 Lpool lad 1
E. Syracuse man, woman charged with murdering m... Dec 15 Streetrunner 2
Groups plan tiny houses in Syracuse, some as sm... Dec 15 Streetrunner 1
U.S. Navy Blue Angels to perform in Syracuse in... Dec 15 Streetrunner 1
Syracuse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web