What ever became of The Glory Barn members?

Posted in the Syracuse Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Jlm

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

What ever became of the Glory Barn members?
Syracuse

Mound, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

They all go to the Vinyard church on 13 and they do not want to be known as that congregation from the Glory Barn (Faithassembley).
Jlm

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Syracuse wrote:
They all go to the Vinyard church on 13 and they do not want to be known as that congregation from the Glory Barn (Faithassembley).
Yeah, I imagine, What a bunch!
Deb

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Syracuse wrote:
Not true. There was a church split around 1990. One branch, more extreme stayed down in the Warsaw area. The rest became Living Faith Fellowship. They meet in Elkhart now. They are less extreme, but still hold to many of the tenets that Glory Barn held true. They are not happy to be associated with Faith Assembly, although many of those in leadership at LFF attended and were in leadership at Faith Assembly. If that does not scare you..it should. It does me. Of course..I was born into Faith Assembly.
Liz

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

I understand your sentiment Deb, I was a GBer kid. 1972-1981 My mother also dragged me to an offshoot 'church' in a basement in Warsaw. We moved out of state in '81. I hoped they'd been shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Syracuse Discussions

Search the Syracuse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
who was the meanest teacher (Sep '10) Jul 3 B Nimmo 11
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Debate: Immigrant Amnesty - Ligonier, IN (Dec '11) Jun 24 Go Blue Forever 34
scoop (Mar '09) Jun 21 lol 4
verlin & merlin isaac get arrested Jun 16 oh man 2
Arrest made in Syracuse rape case (Aug '13) Jan '14 Bart 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Syracuse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••