Boy Suspected In Stepfather's Death

Boy Suspected In Stepfather's Death

There are 6 comments on the The Indy Channel story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Boy Suspected In Stepfather's Death. In it, The Indy Channel reports that:

A 15-year-old boy fatally shot his stepfather in their northern Indiana home before fleeing with two 12-year-old friends, sheriff's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indy Channel.

Prophypro

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
 they need to burn all houses in enchanted hill, papakeechie estates and marineland gardens. For our kids saks this IS the Bermuda Triangle .
Heidy

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2010
My daughter went to school with 2 of the boys and she said that it was well-known that the boy was being abused. I wonder if we will hear any of that in the news???
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2010
I'm not from around there. What's the trouble with enchanted hill, papakeechie estates and marineland gardens?
Syracuse

Milton, FL

#4 May 1, 2010
Theft, violence, meth cookers, murders, you name it, it's there- read the local papers or Stacy Page News.
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 1, 2010
Hm, the article in AOL News calls it a "quiet, middle-class neighborhood." Go figure.
miss

Woodridge, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2011
i grew up there actually lived in papakeechie estates when i was a little girl... its sad to see that it is terrible now i loved it when i was younger sucks that whole town of syracuse and north webster have went down hill it is when is this stuff i thank my parents for movin back to rushville...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatty aka Allen walter Mar 19 Just Wondering 1
Wawasee High School (Feb '13) Oct '16 Concerned Parent 3
News Woman admits to slaying boyfriend (Dec '06) Sep '16 GenerationX 99
trump is the only one (Apr '16) Jul '16 Pander 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Stephanie A. Miner as Mayor? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joseph Bisslessi 1
News Ethanol plant may drop plans (Mar '07) Jun '16 duh 29
News Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Jun '16 smiley 22

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages