Boy Suspected In Stepfather's Death

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indy Channel

A 15-year-old boy fatally shot his stepfather in their northern Indiana home before fleeing with two 12-year-old friends, sheriff's officials said.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2011
Prophypro

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2010
 they need to burn all houses in enchanted hill, papakeechie estates and marineland gardens. For our kids saks this IS the Bermuda Triangle .
Heidy

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2010
My daughter went to school with 2 of the boys and she said that it was well-known that the boy was being abused. I wonder if we will hear any of that in the news???
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2010
I'm not from around there. What's the trouble with enchanted hill, papakeechie estates and marineland gardens?
Syracuse

Mound, MN

#4 May 1, 2010
Theft, violence, meth cookers, murders, you name it, it's there- read the local papers or Stacy Page News.
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 1, 2010
Hm, the article in AOL News calls it a "quiet, middle-class neighborhood." Go figure.
miss

Woodridge, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2011
i grew up there actually lived in papakeechie estates when i was a little girl... its sad to see that it is terrible now i loved it when i was younger sucks that whole town of syracuse and north webster have went down hill it is when is this stuff i thank my parents for movin back to rushville...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect flees before police arrive (Dec '13) Aug 24 Curious 2
Need of trusted babysitter Aug 21 Babysitting 1
Ferguson - Milford, IN Aug 19 dbs 1
baby shower Jul '14 Ruth 1
who was the meanest teacher (Sep '10) Jul '14 B Nimmo 11
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
•••
•••
Syracuse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Syracuse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Syracuse People Search