Man Found Dead In Cromwell, Indiana Home

Man Found Dead In Cromwell, Indiana Home

There are 4 comments on the NBC 33 News story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Man Found Dead In Cromwell, Indiana Home. In it, NBC 33 News reports that:

KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. - The Kosciusko County Sheriff's department is investigating a fatal shooting in the town of Cromwell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 33 News.

Judy

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2010
Dear Heavenly Father, Please Bless Enchanted Hills Addition with your love and understanding. May there be no more violence with only peace and harmony prevailing. May this beautiful lake community come together and be there for one another.
Tara

Milton, FL

#2 May 12, 2010
Amen. My fiancee grew up in the trailor park in Enchanted Hills and that area is quickly becoming worse and is soo sad to see children my kids go to school with live in that hellhole. I understand poverty..I get that..but there is a difference between being poor and being worthless. Noone said that if you live out there you have to be a piece of crap on top of it. I have my soon to be in laws living there still and it is bad..ive tried to get her to leave but she refuses. To have a 13 year old girl run her mouth to a full grown man and threaten him and not back down once he tells her hes going to beat her a&& shows me what is being brought up out there. To see a certain teenager "Pooh" be brought up in a meth lab and sleeping with grown men at 13 years old b/c of where she lives and the life that has been layed fourth for her..it will take a miracle of God to fix that area...they have stopped caring out there.
ATF

Milton, FL

#3 Jul 30, 2010
God is at work there.
LMM

Melville, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2011
I grew up in this area about 20 years ago. It wasn't this bad. I get the chills to drive to see my mother (who still lives there).
I had to pick up my brother due to meth use. He is currently in rehab. He is pretty messed up. I would blow this place up if I could. If did not work 3 jobs to get out of there, I would have died there - seriously.
I feel sad for all of the children being brought up in this area. There is a better life. You just need to get the hell out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wawasee High School (Feb '13) Oct '16 Concerned Parent 3
News Woman admits to slaying boyfriend (Dec '06) Sep '16 GenerationX 99
Suicide on the Dixie Aug '16 Wtf 1
trump is the only one (Apr '16) Jul '16 Pander 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Stephanie A. Miner as Mayor? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joseph Bisslessi 1
News Ethanol plant may drop plans (Mar '07) Jun '16 duh 29
News Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Jun '16 smiley 22

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages