That's the Spirit: Belief in Ghosts High

That's the Spirit: Belief in Ghosts High

There are 3 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Oct 26, 2007, titled That's the Spirit: Belief in Ghosts High. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Those things that go bump in the night? About one-third of people believe they could be ghosts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

An inside viewer

Guntersville, AL

#1 Oct 26, 2007
This is the begining of a drive to remove prosecutors like Mcdave, judges like Emmerson, and the threat of injustice from the Georgia Criminal Justice System. There are other issues to be addressed, mainly, with the Douglas county courts. Mr. wilson is not the only victim of Mcdave and Emmerson. There are many who have, or are serving prison sentences based on a personal interpetation of Georgia law, fueled by race and economic background. I challenge the citizens of the state to put a stop to this division by using your vote to send a message to judge Emmerson and to Mcdave that we the citizens of Georgia will not tolerate prosecution based on race, and not on fact. There need to be an investigation into the prosecuting practice of McDave, and the inconcert aiding by judge Emmerson in there deliverence of injustice. Let us not forget those that did not have the change that Mr. wilson recieved. It is about time that the govenor of Georgia take a look at whats going on in Douglas county. How much longer will the state overlook these wrongs consentrated, and historically known to exsist in Douglas county.
SaraC

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Oct 26, 2007
To the reader above...wrong story hon.

In response to the story.... I am single, catholic, and rarely go to mass....so I will be keeping an eye out!
Trucker

Texarkana, TX

#4 Oct 27, 2007
Belief in Ghosts?

It is all about education.

Being able to use experience to gain knowledge to be used as wisdom.

A bump, pop, squeak or bang can be explained by temperature change or someones cat or dog and sometimes an animal of the wild. One night my AC caused a door to move and that was because of air flow through a open outside door.

Note what the article said about people and religion, income, geographic location also if a person is alone or not.

The "peace" that Christ has to offer will eliminate fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wawasee High School (Feb '13) Oct '16 Concerned Parent 3
News Woman admits to slaying boyfriend (Dec '06) Sep '16 GenerationX 99
Suicide on the Dixie Aug '16 Wtf 1
trump is the only one (Apr '16) Jul '16 Pander 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Stephanie A. Miner as Mayor? Jul '16 Joseph Bisslessi 1
News Ethanol plant may drop plans (Mar '07) Jun '16 duh 29
News Girlfriend sobs details of slaying (Dec '06) Jun '16 smiley 22

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages