Syracuse standoff ends in 1 arrest

Syracuse standoff ends in 1 arrest

There are 1 comment on the Journal Gazette story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Syracuse standoff ends in 1 arrest. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

State troopers arrested a Syracuse man after he reportedly crashed into an Indiana State Police Humvee with his car during a three-hour standoff Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

kate

Milford, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2010
This isn't the first run in with police. This same person had 2 sons burn to death in a house fire on the same lot he had this standoff. At that last house there were parties, loud music, domestic disputes theft and i'm sure lots of drugs. Rumor has it a lot of drugs and theft. You would have thought he would have grown up after all the tradegy he experienced from the house fir, loose of his 2 boys and the wife that tried to finger him for it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatty aka Allen walter Aug 4 Someone who knows 2
Moving to cromwell Jul '17 Guest 2
Does anyone remember a guy called brutis that l... Jul '17 James 1
Wawasee High School (Feb '13) Oct '16 Concerned Parent 3
News Woman admits to slaying boyfriend (Dec '06) Sep '16 GenerationX 99
trump is the only one (Apr '16) Jul '16 Pander 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Stephanie A. Miner as Mayor? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joseph Bisslessi 1

Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syracuse Mortgages