Kate

New York, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2014
This salon is terrible! The absolute worst in the Babylon area. They are so rude and in professional. One woman threw the nail file at me and told me to do it myself. I couldn't believe it so I said I would like my money back and they refused. When I called to let a manager know they hung up on me. Unbelievable!
Monica

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2014
This nail salon socks horrible service and not cheap never again first and last👎
Michele

West Babylon, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
I love this place! Have been going there for years. All the girls are so sweet. The owner even gave a gift certificate for a free jelly pedi for Christmas as a thank you. Maybe the customer Kate is the rude one!
tom in west babylon

New York, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2014
Monica wrote:
This nail salon socks horrible service and not cheap never again first and last👎
How does one sock terrible service? My girlfirend were there Sunday for Jelly peds and were both treated very well. It is a little pricey but is a cut above most in the area.
jai

West Islip, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2014
they aren't bad but i perfer other salons. i dislike how i ask them certain things and they dont listen. i like having my nails longer and they cut it down to the bone..
realityrichard

West Babylon, NY

#6 Oct 12, 2014
Kate sounds like a bitch. I go there every time I come to new york. My family here go often. They are so nice and do a great job. Rich
Gmeyer2309

Lindenhurst, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2014
Great place, clean and I found everyone very friendly. I had been going to another local salon for gel nails, they used acrylic with the gel. Maxy Nails just uses a very good gel (no acrylic added) and it last just as long. It does cost a bit more then the other salon, but not having all that acrylic and super glue on my hands I am sure is much better and worth it.
Highly Recommend
PS: I wonder what Kate and Monica were like to get such rude treatment ? Glad I wasn't there that day ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple seeks compensation for sewage damage to ... (Jun '08) 6 hr calebhart54 38
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,975
Help Needed Real Bad and Such Tue True American and... 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,413
Police: Five men invade Copiague home (Feb '08) Tue Sad 45
Amityville Village Facing 40% Property Tax Incr... Mar 2 CopiagueGazette 1
Nassau prosecutors: 42 unlicensed contractors c... (Jul '09) Mar 1 wendell1772 29

Winter Storm Warning for Nassau County was issued at March 04 at 3:49PM EST

Syosset News Video

Syosset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:42 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:42AM