Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Syosset Forum

Comments (Page 299)

Showing posts 5,961 - 5,980 of6,273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
seeit

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

No democrat !
alg

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

i agree
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Get rid of schumer!
Dog murder in Sprakers NY

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

This story below has gone viral on facebook, and it's being shared here, in order to ask for help from those animal lovers living closer to Sprakers, New York. It is somewhat nearby Albany and Schenectady, but doesn't have it's own Topix page. That's why it's being posted here.

This story can be seen on facebook under the facebook page called "Animal Abuse!!. The Punishment Should Fit The Crime" (see their facebook page for the disgusting photos, but prepare yourself first).

There is a Sprakers puppy mill 569 Rappa Road in Sprakers NY. The dog on the left appears to be frozen to the ground. Two dogs died there last night and as quickly as they could someone removed the bodies with a wheel barrow. The police won't help. They actually have a police officer there to protect the scumbag breeder not to help the dogs. If anyone from NBC news or any news network sees this please send a news crew there and expose this atrocity! PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!

MY OBSERVATION: Is anybody really surprised that the police are protecting the offender and continuing the agony for these animals? This is the RULE, not the exception. Just another day at the office for them. Day after day after day, animal abusers and animal killers routinely get no punishment whatsoever, or maybe a slap on the wrist at best. Any laws on the books are meaningless if the police are not WILLING to lift a finger. Why? No revenue from it, unlike traffic tickets, framing people for imagined crimes, etc. THEN the police can be very creative and get off their worthless taxpayer money stealing asses., They're nothing more than revenue generators for the State and have no interest in "serving and protecting" anyone, no matter what the hell it says on the side of their squad cars and no matter what "vows" they took. In your heart you know that. Scary times in Amerikka. Some people on facebook, twitter, etc keep saying "God" or "Jesus" will help. Oh, please. Wake the fuck up. If "Jesus" was going to do something about it, this atrocity would never have happened in the first place. What we have here is another Auschwitz, with blindly obedient officers "just doing their job".

Any wonder why people hate the fucking PIGS?
Cunning linguist

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Master-Bator wrote:
And no one is signing up despite the billions spent on federal and state websites .
2,100,000 is "no one"?

Since: Jan 14

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

where are moral values of highly civilized society, they are doing nothing but cheating with every one.
wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Neither one of the village idiots in office now.
Rand Paul 2016

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Judged:

Democrats are now the Party of Wall Street. Republicans want to put a stop to the easy money for Wall Street. Wake up everybody and get rid of all the democrats.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Sup ? homies! just got back from the big Island Y'all!
Eddy

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Nice typing RFD. If you are trying to embarrass someone, at least write a grammatically lucid sentence.
Osama Bin Laden RIP

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

He fought liberalism, atheism, Wall Street, the NWO and the Illuminati & hated Obama. Your cowardly government killed him to advance your Marxist agenda. God hates the USA.
on the move

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

seems like Hillary is already setting up her campaign for Pres. She is already working to get rid of any competition, i.e. primaries. Think she could be setting up the Gov. from Jersey in the event he gets the nod?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

on the move wrote:
seems like Hillary is already setting up her campaign for Pres. She is already working to get rid of any competition, i.e. primaries. Think she could be setting up the Gov. from Jersey in the event he gets the nod?
She is already letting out her Pantsuits for a long run.
Same Old Joke Troll

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

So is your Mama.
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
She is already letting out her Pantsuits for a long run.
BANG!!

Same Old Joke
Donnie Juanie

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Same Old Joke Troll wrote:
So is your Mama.<quoted text>BANG!!
Same Old Joke
The real Same Old Joke is still in the White House, winner of "Lie of the Year".
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

We need a real man like Dubya in New York. That's the problem with you yankee folk, your liberalism is the reason why your area of the country is full of latins, catholics, jews & degenerates. At least in Texas and South Carolina we still have family values and Jesus. Y'all have knockout games, Telemundo, touchy-feely priests & the Ellen Show. DISGUSTING! Vote Jeb Bush in 2016! The south is always gonna be better at govermentin' than lowlife Yankee hell!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Same Old Joke Troll wrote:
So is your Mama.<quoted text>BANG!!
Same Old Joke
If the pants suit fits, wear it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Twillner wrote:
We need a real man like Dubya in New York. That's the problem with you yankee folk, your liberalism is the reason why your area of the country is full of latins, catholics, jews & degenerates. At least in Texas and South Carolina we still have family values and Jesus. Y'all have knockout games, Telemundo, touchy-feely priests & the Ellen Show. DISGUSTING! Vote Jeb Bush in 2016! The south is always gonna be better at govermentin' than lowlife Yankee hell!
What is Newburgh south of? Cuomos' ball bag?
snowy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Cunning linguist wrote:
<quoted text>
2,100,000 is "no one"?
. You can't count on that number. That's how many people signed up. None of them have actually paid for a plan. Most of them won't need to either. They are too sick and poor. The majority of your number are people deducting from the healthcare system not adding money to it. White house won't release the number of paid for plans. Really? Get some facts and common sense. this system is top heavy. Watch, the gov will need a health insurance bailout.
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Newburgh south of? Cuomos' ball bag?
Well I had to move up here to work in your God-less state. Obama-bot o rama! I see you boys love you some of that catholic dago boy Cuomo. I wish I was back in South Carolina. New York is liberal degenerate Marxist race-mixing central! No wonder 9/11 happened here, since yall have senators like Hillary, Reid & Pelosi, they probably bought those camel jockeys plane tickets! The north is the place Christianity forgot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,961 - 5,980 of6,273
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Syosset News Video

•••
•••

Syosset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••