50 NY school supers earn more than $2...

50 NY school supers earn more than $250K; top figure in area is $230K

There are 24 comments on the Business Review story from Feb 7, 2011, titled 50 NY school supers earn more than $250K; top figure in area is $230K. In it, Business Review reports that:

Fifty school superintendents across New York -- all with Downstate districts -- receive salaries of $250,000 or more, according to budget reports filed with the New York State Education Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Review.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jealous Taxpayer

Itasca, IL

#24 Apr 7, 2011
Maybe 8 hour days, vacation and sick time to use or cash out on retiring.Every holiday, fall, winter, spring vacations and summers off. These are PART TIME JOBS and should be paid accordingly.$250,000 a year, whats that an hour ???
xyz

Catskill, NY

#25 Apr 7, 2011
hey boca were born an idiot or did u evolve into it. i think the word im looking for is imbecile.
Boca

Pompano Beach, FL

#26 Apr 7, 2011
xyz wrote:
hey boca were born an idiot or did u evolve into it. i think the word im looking for is imbecile.
You'd better have another look then. Please return when you can write correctly. Until then, return to school for a proper education, you fool.
Amsterdam school district

Lake George, NY

#27 Apr 14, 2011
I think it is ridiculous,they have no aides in any of our classrooms anymore,due to no money,yet these
guys are making big dollars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with robbing four banks (Jan '08) 1 hr Fast EZ 84
News Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... (Jul '16) 1 hr Concerned 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 2 hr jnsandler16 65
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) May 19 eric a 38
News Heartland hearing shows local support May 17 asbestos anyone 4
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center (Nov '14) May 16 BentleyJohnson 18
South Farmingdale Fire Department Renovations (May '06) May 15 Honky Tonk 68 5

Syosset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syosset Mortgages