New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,722 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17563 Dec 31, 2012
The liberal democrats can not run on record or substance so they revert to lies and fraud which they have perfected. We now have one of their trolls posing as imposter of anyone, including De Oppresso Liber {note the correct spelling}, who challenge their lies and sophmoric rendering of the truth.

Lies , deception and fraud are all that they are good at. They haven't had an original idea since they opposed President Lincolns' Thirteenth amendment, now they deceive minorities into voting for them, by promising everything and delivering nothing. The democrats believe in keeping them on their plantations.
Obama in my Toilet

Warren, AR

#17564 Jan 1, 2013
Good job you idiot liberals...you voted in Obama for 4 more years.....your taxes go up $3500 per year as of tomorrow, your IRA account will go down this year by $4000......Milk prices will double and gas prices will go up.....and just think, you idiot morons....It's only January 1st.....LMAO you people are indeed STUPID.
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

#17565 Jan 1, 2013
Scumbag Troll Imposter wrote:
(Childish and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignored.
The Finger to liberals

White Hall, AR

#17566 Jan 1, 2013
It's true...The fiscal cliff has been reached, and the hard cold facts are...if you make 150,000 or less, your taxes are going up...they will go up by 3,500.....looks like Obama pulled the wool over your eyes you stupid liberals.

When you liberals vote every 4 years, you idiots have no idea what your voting for.....it's just a popularity contest with you aholes

now you will pay the price...with your wallets.

Location hidden

#17567 Jan 1, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
The liberal democrats can not run on record or substance so they revert to lies and fraud which they have perfected. We now have one of their trolls posing as imposter of anyone, including De Oppresso Liber {note the correct spelling}, who challenge their lies and sophmoric rendering of the truth.
Lies , deception and fraud are all that they are good at. They haven't had an original idea since they opposed President Lincolns' Thirteenth amendment, now they deceive minorities into voting for them, by promising everything and delivering nothing. The democrats believe in keeping them on their plantations.
You're right! Obama did, indeed save the American auto-industry - and with it - thousands upon thousands of jobs! Also, the stock-market is holding its own, and your point about the job-market coming back is true.

Good points.

Location hidden

#17568 Jan 1, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! Obama did, indeed save the American auto-industry - and with it - thousands upon thousands of jobs! Also, the stock-market is holding its own, and your point about the job-market coming back is true.
Good points.
Deceit and lies from an imposter, what else would one expect, liberal imposter
Bubba

Pulaski, NY

#17569 Jan 2, 2013
The Finger to liberals wrote:
It's true...The fiscal cliff has been reached, and the hard cold facts are...if you make 150,000 or less, your taxes are going up...they will go up by 3,500.....looks like Obama pulled the wool over your eyes you stupid liberals.
When you liberals vote every 4 years, you idiots have no idea what your voting for.....it's just a popularity contest with you aholes
now you will pay the price...with your wallets.
I guess your right , help me I'm falling , thud
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#17570 Jan 2, 2013
Scumbag Troll Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
(Childish and inane troll snipped)
Troll. Ignored.
talk about crazy

Yonkers, NY

#17571 Jan 2, 2013
Sam wrote:
New York Schools at Their Finest !
Especially upstate N.Y.

What are they putting in the water?

Location hidden

#17572 Jan 2, 2013
talk about crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially upstate N.Y.
What are they putting in the water?
obama juice
talk about crazy

Yonkers, NY

#17573 Jan 2, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
obama juice
No, Romney rum.

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#17574 Jan 2, 2013
Statue of Liberty Is Symbol of Japan's Conspiracy

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

Most Americans are completely deceived by the Japanese imperial clan.

The conspiracy is so artful and insidious.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17575 Jan 2, 2013
fukuda wrote:
Statue of Liberty Is Symbol of Japan's Conspiracy
http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...
Most Americans are completely deceived by the Japanese imperial clan.

The conspiracy is so artful and insidious.
We love Mr. Romney-san; he send many American jobs to China and make many Chinese businesses wealthy! Mr. Romney believe in NAFTA and global-economy, not silly American patriotism!
shang mama

Pompano Beach, FL

#17576 Jan 2, 2013
Shang guan rui em wrote:
<quoted text>
We love Mr. Romney-san; he send many American jobs to China and make many Chinese businesses wealthy! Mr. Romney believe in NAFTA and global-economy, not silly American patriotism!
son shang only happy obama re'lected so he marry gay boyfriend. shang get kicked out USA for welfare fraud. shang not nice

Location hidden

#17577 Jan 2, 2013
Shang guan rui em wrote:
<quoted text>
San son there is only one obama vomit, he in da white house

Sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#17578 Jan 2, 2013
Love Ny ers- NOT

Location hidden

#17579 Jan 2, 2013
Sam wrote:
Love Ny ers- NOT
King Obama

United States

#17581 Jan 3, 2013
Long live the king! Easily the smartest president ever. I wonder if Cuomo or Hillary will be president in 2016. Maybe Biden?

So much for these trolls on here who spent all of 2012 saying Romney would win! Christie will have a heart attack or go into a diabetic coma, you can forget him in 2016.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17582 Jan 3, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
obama juice
"Obama juice"... gee, in hindsight, that sounds sort of gay, doesn't it? I mean, I'd like to state that I don't want to be sprayed with Obama juice or anything like that. What I mean to say is that, I don't think about Obama in a gay way or a anything like that. I mean, he's handsome and everything, don't get me wrong, and - if I was gay - I'd certainly....

I've said too much.

Location hidden

#17583 Jan 3, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama juice"... gee, in hindsight, that sounds sort of gay, doesn't it? I mean, I'd like to state that I don't want to be sprayed with Obama juice or anything like that. What I mean to say is that, I don't think about Obama in a gay way or a anything like that. I mean, he's handsome and everything, don't get me wrong, and - if I was gay - I'd certainly....
I've said too much.
How about "obarna juice" LMAO, what a silly troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 28 min Round the World 56
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) Wed teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... Wed USAFSF Ret 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... May 26 big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 26 Catholic love 8,033
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) May 24 veronica 26
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) May 24 BUBBLESNY 80
More from around the web

Syosset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]