FLIght 370 compared with Joe Krupinski

FLIght 370 compared with Joe Krupinski

Posted in the Syosset Forum

Maude

Floral Park, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2014
Joe, enough is enough we don't have sonar so come on out,hope you and the bride are ok.
referee

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Ive seen Joe at the bars

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2014
Twin Harbors in Bayville
Tell Me More

Glen Cove, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2014
To the Maudlin Referee of MacDaddy: What happened to this comparryson of Flight 370 to Sea Cliff flyboy Joe Krupinski? it went flat on its painted face ...
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#5 Oct 11, 2014
Tell Me More wrote:
To the Maudlin Referee of MacDaddy: What happened to this comparryson of Flight 370 to Sea Cliff flyboy Joe Krupinski? it went flat on its painted face ...
At least were getting some feed back, now if we could only hear from Joe.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#6 Oct 14, 2014
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>At least were getting some feed back, now if we could only hear from Joe.
He's probably on a raft somewhere smiling.
Joe Krupinski

Glen Cove, NY

#7 Oct 17, 2014
Glad to hear from you again, Maude, it has been pretty quiet around here without your benevolent outbursts. Why don't you switch to the POLITICAL post where the action is.
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2014
Joe Krupinski wrote:
Glad to hear from you again, Maude, it has been pretty quiet around here without your benevolent outbursts. Why don't you switch to the POLITICAL post where the action is.
Sorry , but your not the Joe Krupinski that I know.
Joe Krupinski

Glen Cove, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2014
Dear Maudlin: I didn't realize you cared that much.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2015
Tell Me More wrote:
To the Maudlin Referee of MacDaddy: What happened to this comparryson of Flight 370 to Sea Cliff flyboy Joe Krupinski? it went flat on its painted face ...
You missed my point......he hangs in Twin Harbors restaurant and bar
VoteJoe

Yonkers, NY

#13 Apr 11, 2015
Maude wrote:
Joe, enough is enough we don't have sonar so come on out,hope you and the bride are ok.
Maude: Hi Princess, hope all is well. Got a bit of physical therapy for my Parkinsons but am now back home in Sea Cliff and raring to restart my calling as the village's Street Mayor (perched on the library wall) and Elder Statesman. Wish we had had a contested election, but nobody seemed to want that empty trustee seat which our wonderful deputy mayor Carol Vogt was vacating. Congrats to Ed Lieberman for being chosen as deputy mayor by Bruce Kennedy. But shouldn't he be in Carol's old seat to the RIGHT HAND of the mayor You know, his right-hand man and all that. State of Sea Cliff address April 6 gives us feeling of sec;urity and hope for the future. Joe
VoteJoe

Yonkers, NY

#14 Apr 11, 2015
Good to be back. Joe
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#15 Apr 11, 2015
VoteJoe wrote:
<quoted text> Maude: Hi Princess, hope all is well. Got a bit of physical therapy for my Parkinsons but am now back home in Sea Cliff and raring to restart my calling as the village's Street Mayor (perched on the library wall) and Elder Statesman. Wish we had had a contested election, but nobody seemed to want that empty trustee seat which our wonderful deputy mayor Carol Vogt was vacating. Congrats to Ed Lieberman for being chosen as deputy mayor by Bruce Kennedy. But shouldn't he be in Carol's old seat to the RIGHT HAND of the mayor You know, his right-hand man and all that. State of Sea Cliff address April 6 gives us feeling of sec;urity and hope for the future. Joe
Joe, It's great to hear from you and It's good that your feeling well but the only thing bad for me is that Im not a resident of the great community of Sea Cliff like you are for 50 yrs ,If I were I'd tell everyone to VOTE FOR JOE .
Maude

Floral Park, NY

#16 Apr 15, 2015
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, It's great to hear from you and It's good that your feeling well but the only thing bad for me is that Im not a resident of the great community of Sea Cliff like you are for 50 yrs ,If I were I'd tell everyone to VOTE FOR JOE .
I guess I got Snookered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syosset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Apartments In Levittown are Hurting Pro... 15 hr Eager Beaver 6
News Special ed teacher arrested on porn charges (Feb '07) Mon Justice for Victims 52
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mon Bruser 2,662
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
Ron Stein ems specialist (Jul '08) Aug 21 Greg 22
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Aug 20 Reverend Swordlaw... 8,337
News Island Park divided by high school choices - (Oct '07) Aug 15 True Parker 1,365

Syosset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Syosset Mortgages